• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

juliok102013 - 2
Republic - 8
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

isii94

Well, I'll have a try :3
This picture is from two years ago when I built Central European style (and depicts something almost nobody likes  ;D).

Republic

isii94

Republic 0 : 0 isii94

EDIT: Thanks Júlio for reminding me of that :3
MD coming soon...

juliok102013

isii94, I Loss, the Republic picture win's, since,
1 isii94
0 Republic

weixc812

Quote from: juliok102013 on April 14, 2014, 02:45:58 PM
isii94, I Loss, the Republic picture win's, since,
1 isii94
0 Republic

Well, it's better not being a game of revenge, please vote objectively  %wrd
isii94 - 2
Republic - 0
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

juliok102013

Not is revenge, I Don't like big cities, you can see in my CJ, I Love rural scenes :thumbsup:

Themistokles

The realism of that is just mind-blasting, and creating it in the game on top of that ... I guess it's a lot, right? :) anyway, it's amazing :thumbsup:
isii94 - 3
Republic - 0
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

compdude787

Both pictures are pretty nice, but I really like that road construction scene there, so isii94's photo gets another vote from me. I'm curious as to how he did that?

isii94 - 4
Republic - 1
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

noahclem

isii94

Quote from: compdude787 on April 18, 2014, 10:30:44 AM
Both pictures are pretty nice, but I really like that road construction scene there, so isii94's photo gets another vote from me. I'm curious as to how he did that?

First of all, it's still "she".
Well actually that thing is just a lot which I plopped between starter pieces to connect to the rest of the motorway: This whole motorway is just for eyecandy because of this lot which can't be passed by any vehicles.
MD coming soon...

APSMS

While it's apparent by the rules that Isabella's already won, I'll vote in her favor anyways:

isii94 - 5
Huston - 2

That was not an easy vote, either, which is why I didn't make one earlier.

isii, would it be possible to simply TE the lot using the SC4Tool? I'm no modder (have opened the LE all of three times, twice when I first installed it 3 years ago), but it seems like the SC4Tool greatly simplifies the process. Also, you can always use filler pieces instead of starters for connections, as they're slope-tolerant and less volatile upon bulldozing. Nice work there, too. Huston, I'm sorry about your photo, but I think you can understand my choice.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

isii94

Well, it might be possible, but I made this two years ago when I didn't have much of an idea how I could do that  %confuso
MD coming soon...

vortext

You could use a TE lot for such a scene, however, SC4Tool only has an option for MHW and not for RHW so there's that. Besides TE lots have this pesky auto-connectivity and are also quite slope intolerant. So it doesn't has any advantage really since these kind of scenes tend to be eye-candy anyway.

At any rate, isii94 won the round!   &apls

Which also means we need a new challenger! 
time flies like a bird

kelis

Okay, let me try with this picture

Kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

time flies like a bird

Kergelen

isii94 - 2
Kelis - 0

isii94

kelis

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Mr.Lin

I'm so sorry,kelis. The construction is really amazing though your pic is pretty good.

isii94 - 5
Kelis - 0
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Themistokles

Honestly, both these deserve a place in the Hall of Fame. &apls

In keeping with that, I should perhaps abstain from voting, but that wouldn't be half as fun, would it? :)

isii94 - 6
Kelis - 0
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill