• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

This is beyond stunning, Yann.  This is SC4 at a whole 'nother level- not a game, but instead a work of art.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Kergelen

I really like the small village overlooking the entire valley. And the valley ending in that beautiful beach.
And is even better when you know the quantity of details that you have shown in previous updates.
&apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

apeguy

Perfect, just perfect. ()stsfd() The beach with the motorhomes in the parking area is the best part. ;D

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

w_swietwoot

Eventough many people have already said this but I have never and I really should: your pictures in your MD are beautiful. I was amazed last year when I first saw some of your pictures on the simtropolis site, could not believe it was still sc4. Keep it up, Yann!

bat

Beautiful views there for 2012!! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... ;)

Framly

Nice pictures of your last summer vacation! Please.. post only SC4-pictures ;)

What a beauty :thumbsup:

I wish you a great Year 2012, and many ideas :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Battlecat

Amazing!!   &apls  It never ceases to amaze me how realistic your work is!

rambuckel

Wow ... time to leave a comment again :) Those beaches are just incredible! Not the sort of beach I would frequent as there are way too many people around ... but that bay ... the color of the water ... the landcaping ... just great!

rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Ol.S / Benoit

Looks like I forgot to comment here on Devotion, I guess it was a good idea to check this update again ! :)
Rossignoli is amazing. I love the pano, such a great work with this hilly landscape !
I'm pretty sure namspopof work will inspire you again, for a new piece of art, so I'll stay tuned and hope you'll find some time to work on that.  ;)

&apls
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Connor

Wow!  ;D

The amount of beauty and detail in those pictures really was incredible. The landscape, the village, the road, the beach, everything is just perfect. So realistic and yet so beautiful  :thumbsup:

Yan077

All pictures dedicated to my friend Girafe, for his fabulous flora and continuous creativity  &apls &apls &apls

And a special thanks to namspopof for giving us such amazing mediterranean bats  :thumbsup:

Quick replies

Carl (carlfatal) : Wow, what a great comment. Thank you so much, your comments are always my main source of inspiration and motivation !   :thumbsup:

Cedric (Badsim) : Argh, Corsica is not yet out, can I make an appointment with AntigOne to the pantheon ?
Thanks a lot my dear guinea fowl !  ;)

Arthur (art128) : Sorry I know, the mix of real pictures and ingame pictures is a perverse way...  ;D

Noah (noahclem) : my pleasure, thanks a lot noah !  :)

Ioan (io_bg) : thank you very much Ioan !  :thumbsup:

Dantes : thanks a lot !  :)

Geoff (calibanX): thanks my friend, I think actually we all need some sun here in Europe !  &mmm

David (dedgren) : Wow I really don't know what to say David, so it will just be thank you !  :)

Kergelen :  I tried to make a realistic corsican hamlet, glad you like it, thanks a lot my friend ! :thumbsup:

Apeguy : thanks !  :thumbsup:

Wasoethoudt : It's never too late, thanks a lot for your kind comment, I hope to see you around next time   :)

Bat : thanks my friend !  :thumbsup:

Framly : Hey, thank you maestro, if I have a lack of ideas I will take a look at Rondnoir !  :P  &apls

Gordon (Battlecat) : thanks a lot !  :thumbsup:

Theresa (rambuckel) : Thanks a lot, I know I've shown  an overcrowded beach, I'm not fan at all too, next time I'll show you secret beaches just for you my friend !  :P

Benoit (Ol.S /Benoit) :
I hope too. Thanks very much my friend !  :thumbsup:

Connor : thanks for the very kind comment!   ;)

namspopof

QuoteAnd a special thanks to namspopof for giving us such amazing mediterranean bats 

And thanks to you for the best of use of it.  &apls
Med. Pined are just wonderful !
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

nbvc

Great work the trees are fantastic. &apls

dedgren

Amazing trees in the hands of a master.  Not too hard to predict the outcome.  When you wonder how Corsica could possibly get any better, it always does.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Girafe

Yes a master :satisfied:

This MD is a jewel lost somewhere in the mediterranean sea

I am in love with this blue color and want to escape on this beach.

Amazing work as always, what a crazy guinea fowls club we do  :)

ps: thanks for the pics, they are stunning ::)

Your Floraler
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

apeguy

That's an excellent winding road, Corsica never ceases to amaze me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

art128

I'm really speechless, incredibly high amount of fine details, set up in the most perfect and epic way ever. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

andrey black infinit

Magnificent! Your work is awesome, you pay attention to every detail! Congrats!

noahclem

This update is stunning, even for you  :o  Girafe's new trees fit so perfectly and every detail of the MMPs is perfect. I just love the look of the water and shorelines--I think I need a vacation again  :D

bat

All of these new pictures are beautiful!!! Excellent work on that area... ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: