• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Back after a couple of days.  Regrettably, there's an addition to the list, and the missing... well, unfortunately they've stayed that way.

March 15, 2007

Menotyou
Bluebeard
Grneyes
your_adress_here
KooriSim123

Comin' up on a weekend- maybe we'll see some of the folks around.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Cali

youre probably right, they might pop up this weekend. i believe most of them are posting at simtrop still.
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

dedgren

No new names on the MIA list this weekend, but no sightings of anyone on the list either.

March 18, 2007

Menotyou
Bluebeard
Grneyes
your_adress_here
KooriSim123

It'd be great to have at least one of you turn up by the end of the day, but we're thinkin' about you wherever you might be.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Cali

Edited. Sorry ;D

Fred_Ginger

I just 'saw' Bluebeard AKA Blackbeard over at Peg's, he's been unusually quiet of late but still seems to be around ...
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

jeronij

Quote from: Cali on March 18, 2007, 11:32:45 AM
1dera3        Forums Inhabitant 2006-11-13 -Last Active:   February 06, 2007, 06:56:39 PM
6underground        Forums Inhabitant 2006-12-16 -Last active:February 05, 2007, 04:33:59 PM
aestiva        Forums Inhabitant 2006-12-06 -Last Active:   Never
ale       Forums Inhabitant 2006-12-21 -Last Active:   January 31, 2007, 10:29:24 AM
Alkaola        Forums Inhabitant 2006-11-07 -Last Active:  December 02, 2006, 04:25:44 AM
antn        Forums Inhabitant 2006-12-09 -Last Active:   February 06, 2007, 11:55:39 AM
antonio        Forums Inhabitant 2006-12-17 -Last Active:  December 17, 2006, 12:39:37 PM
antonio        Forums Inhabitant 2006-12-17 -Last Active:  December 17, 2006, 12:39:37 PM
Augustus Medici        Forums Inhabitant 2006-11-28 -Last Active:   February 16, 2007, 06:42:08 PM

Ok, i worked on this, this is a list of "A" members that registered in 2006, and have "0" posts. and have not been active for a while. hopefully someone will see their name and speak up :)

Original Rules:  More than 25 posts....and not active in the last two weeks  ;)

most of any forums members do never post, btw  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Zaphod

maybe a person with skillz could produce a script to do this job? that is if thats possible with his kind of forum, I know pretty much crap about that sort of thing

I have the feeling as this site ages and grows in popularity its going to become exceedingly difficult to track who's MIA
War Kittens !?

NikNik

Quote from: schooner2 on March 12, 2007, 11:15:00 AM
@Schooner2: Congratulations on your daughter!!!  But I have to tell you it doesn't get any easier  

I have heard it will not get easier but I wouldn't trade being her Dad for a minute.  At least when she is older, we can play SC4 or SC5 together!    :thumbsup:

Hi Schooner2, Congratulations on your daughter!!!  Being a dad of 3 young boys (7,5 and 2 years old) I can confim that your free time is hard pressed. The first 6-8 months are the worst as the nights tend to be broken. After that you have more time for yourself again unless of course you are a fool like me and get a second kid and a third......  :D
The oldest boys now like to watch me play the game and carefully start to develop their own town. I gave them soem cheats so their cashflow will not deminise in seconds as they realy lay down a lot of tracks. On the down side we now have to fight who is allowed to play SC4. ha, ha, ha.
Have fun with the little one and you amy want to show her in the thread show us your children.

Nik-Nik

dedgren

Sadly, two additions to our MIA list today:  Adiano57 and Asahi.

So here's where we stand.

March 18, 2007

Adriano57
Asahi
Menotyou
Bluebeard
Grneyes
your_adress_here
KooriSim123

I'm thinking that I'll drop folks off the bottom after we reach 90 days without a visit-  three months is a long time in cyberspace.  We'll consider them, when that happens, gone but not forgotten.

Hope you all are having a great week.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Diggis

David, are you only interested in when they visit here?  As I know BB is active at Pegs occasionally.

dedgren

Today, at about 12:30 p.m. GMT, our friend Adriano57 was spotted on the forums.  Accordingly, our list has been adjusted as follows:

March 21, 2007

Asahi
Menotyou
Bluebeard
Grneyes
your_adress_here
KooriSim123

Hey, Diggis- thanks for the question.

QuoteDavid, are you only interested in when they visit here?  As I know BB is active at Pegs occasionally.

It's good to know generally that folks are out there.  This thread is specifically set up just to make sure that nobody who has actively participated in the SC4D community goes missing unnoticed, but I certainly don't want it to be taken by anyone that we would follow them and try to "press-gang" him or her back because of a posting hiatus.  It's nice to hear BB is OK and posting somewhere- I would assume, being somewhat familiar with the bearded one's style, that he'll reappear here when he's good and ready.

Take care, folks.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

thundercrack83

Cali

Diggis

David, I wasn't suggesting you were trying to force them back,  $%Grinno$%  I just figured if someone saw one of them on another board it might pay to mention it so people don't worry.

Despite what the former Lord Tarren said there is a strong friendship amongst the members of this community across 3 or 4 sites and there are people who have left (koori sim is one of them who I haven't seen on MSN since xmas) who I would like to know are OK, even if it's on another site.

oldrogue

Just getting around to this thread and love the idea....have belonged to many sites and lurked, but for some unknown to me reason, this is the site where I have actually started to post and interact with the community.  Well I guess that part of that reason is the fact that havn't found flaming, or harrasment or name calling in any of the threads.....nice for a change.  Another reason that I like this idea is (get out your hankies-tear jerker comeing ;D)  I am disabled and while I am currently able to get out and do a few things, there are long stretches of time when I am a relative hermit....and it's just very heart warming and welcome knowing that somewhere, somebody I have never met, is scratching their head and wondering "where is that old guy?"  ::).   It's funny the internet has these attractions of being totally impersonal and yet you meet the most wonderful people from around the world and develope freindships and really caring about them...

Sheesh....did I really go on like that?   oops...
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Tarkus

Well, so no one gets worried about me, I wanted to let you guys know that I'll probably at least scarce, if not completely absent until the beginning of next month, beginning tomorrow.  I'm going back home to visit my parents during my Spring Break from the university.

Oh, and Cali, congratulations on getting married! &apls

-Alex (Tarkus)

thundercrack83

Well, have fun visiting your parents, Alex! I just finished my spring break...and I spent it working on a midterm... Anyway, we'll be looking forward to your return, my friend!

Tarkus

Thanks, thundercrack!  Sorry to hear you had to work on a midterm--semester system I'm guessing?  The state universities here in the northwest at least are all on quarters, so Spring Break is in between Winter and Spring Quarters.  (I just finished finals this week.)

Well, I'm going to go hit the RL RHW :D.  See you all soon!

-Alex

vab423

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on March 15, 2007, 01:42:52 AM
Try telling that to vab423. :P
Well I do like to keep a low profile as my former job was hitperson for the CIA.

:bomb:  (doh! I'm not supposed to mention that in public)

;)

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

cameron1991

Im going to be inactive for the next 2 weeks or so. Fom the 27 of March to the 10 of April I will be on holiday on the sunny Gold Coast in Australia! :sunny: Maybe ill send you guys a postcard!  $%Grinno$%

Edit- I made 50 posts!  ()stsfd()