• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olasz

Orange, amazing creations, felicitations!

jmdude1

wow! i agree. those are a couple of great works. i really like that bridge, it looks amazing!

Une_ame

The Roman bridge is just perfect. Too bad I don't use that kind of plopable water :'(.

The Belem is like       OMG :o!  Will it be a plopable lot on water ?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

dedgren

Oh, oh... oh.  That bridge!  Wow!  That is completely amazing.

Incroyable!!!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

umm someone call 911 I think I am having a massive heart attack at seeing some wonderful creations from ORANGE

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

ObladiOblada

The Belem ist just stunning! And this bridge ist really nice, too. I hope to see more of your amazing work, I hope after your proppack for agricultural areas you will do some modern architecture again ;).

warconstruct

Thank you very much, a very beautiful work of accomplished !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

beutelschlurf

moin Orange_o_,

just stunning ... either!  :thumbsup:
(wanna grab it!)

b_schlurf

Orange_o_

Hi everybody

Olasz : Thanks to you, I am going to need you I shall send you a mp next week
jmdude1 : Thank you very much for this first message, I hope to see you more often
Une_ame : merci, oui il sera ploppable sur l'eau Thank you, yes it will be ploppable on the water
dedgren : Master dedgren, every visit of you on it modest thread is an honor ()stsfd(), thank you very much. I suspect that my new project should please you
Pat : I hope that since your message, your heart is better health ;D thanks
ObladiOblada : sorry it's not a modern architecture project... thanks
warconstruct : merci mon ami
beutelschlurf : Thanks, I hope to see you more often

First exhibition in public for this new project, which is additional wood fences of Chrisadams3997 :

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

dedgren

Oh, and it does!  Hedgerows have been completely missing in this game.  I see ploppability in their future.

Great work, David!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

ooo oooo Orange I was doing better till just now wow!!!  Hey I wonder if this would be better off going threw the plopperizer? Maybe if you ask David he could lend a hand in it?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Orange_o_

Thanks to both, but can we plopperizer a prop family or a lot? Because the task will be difficult, there is 96 props who have to put themselves in a particular sense direction... :-[

For more detail, one tile is composed 8 or 9 prop family

Today it adorned me difficult, but maybe it is also because I do not know well the plopperizer. ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

BarbyW

M. Orange, j'attends tes props agricoles aussi. Je vais faire des plops avec eux.
Orange, I am waiting for your agricultural props. I shall make  plops out of them.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Orange_o_

Oh yes BarbyW, I create my agricultural props according to my envy and of my time. But I shall have to say to myself STOP a day " there is enough "  :D

CasperVg

Whew, those hedges look excellent.. They look fairly similar to the hedgerows commonly found around Normandy. I'll be looking forward to their release for sure  ;D
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Orange_o_

Thanks Caspervg, but (Or then it is my english which is very bad) it's not hedges (hedges for me, it's a row of muddled shrubs and trees)... it's a small wall like that :

Aubrac Wall

Orange

Youcefk69

:o c'est génial, combien de temps de travail ?
This is awesome, how many hours to work ?

Sciurus

It's just beautiful Orange, and Youcef, speak english please, if you want to speak french, go to Espace Francophone ;) (I know you already know, but it's just a remind)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Une_ame

QuoteThis is awesome, how many hours to work ?

Sciurus, that sounds pretty english to me :satisfied:!?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Youcefk69