• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Take a Tour!- An MD of the Mid-Atlantic U.S.

Started by Travis, March 03, 2007, 09:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Your industries look outstanding, Travis! I love all the large warehouses, and that picture of the intersection looks amazing! Oh, and thanks for that zoomed-out shot of the airport--it looks fantastic! Great work, my friend!

Snaper

Wonderful industrial area  :thumbsup:
Beautiful complex road network

Bravo mon ami  &apls

sebes

This airport, and the surround commercial areas, are absolutely fabulous. You did a great job there Travis, the result is showing  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Pat

So i missed part 2 but i've made it for part 3 and well wow both updates are reallly
good there travis i love your airport... great job my friend - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Travis

Thanks everyone for the comments! It's time for part four...

@bat, Thanks!

@thundercrack83, Thank you! I'm sure you'll like the rest of the zoomed-out pics too.  :thumbsup:

@Snaper, Thank you!  :)

@sebes, thanks! I'm glad you like it.  ;)

@pat, Thanks!

Anyway, today we'll see a litlle more of the industrial district, along with some overviews to finaly close out the update.

Update 22, Part Four

There's the source of those power lines...

A Dell plant...

A shipping yard...

Another angle...

Another view of Redwood Creek Nuclear Power Plant...

An overview...

A night view of the airport...

The region shot...

And a final mosaic...

That's all for now, next update we'll probably head back over to the river.

'Till then, I'd like to hear some comments.  :)

Later.

:thumbsup:

Pat

Ohh wow Travis that was darn good here... i loved your industrial area and that airport again wow...
some of those building i really loved, ie the shipping yard is that on the LEX as well as the one in
the final mosaic by the costco distrubitor?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheTeaCat

I was waiting for all the various parts of your update before commenting because i didn't want to just say "wow well done" each time when i could wait for all of it then say
Well Done &apls Wonderful updates, great display of your skills, some nice work done with the LE,overall this MD is shaping up very nicely indeed. I may lurk a bit but it is one of my favs  :thumbsup:

definitely deserved &apls

:satisfied:TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

thundercrack83

Well, you were right! I did love these zoomed-out pictures, too!

The airport is absolutely excellent and I love the nuclear plant and the industries. Great work, as always, my friend! It brightens my day when there's an update here!

bat

Fantastic update, Travis! Great work on this industrial area! A wonderful mosaic! :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls Wow great airport you have done.Very complete and great use of the LE . Great work  :thumbsup: Sorry if i missed a couple update .

Nardo69

Nicely laid out industrial area. I do like the sunken railway and the power cables.

I just don't how that ship shall leave that harbour bassin ...  ()what()

And the rails on the warehouse in the second pic have no connection to the railway net ... have tehy been abandoned ... ? &ops

Take care and make updates!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Awesome update.  I love industrial areas and I think you have done a fabulous job. 

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Flipside

Wicked nuke power plant you got there, Travis. You're only using that for "civilian" purposes, right?  ;) ;D

Travis

Replies...

@Pat, thanks! Do you mean this and this ones? Hope that was what you were looking for, and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!  :)

@TTC, thank you! I'm happy to know it's one of your favs.  :)
Tea and a donut! Thank you very much.  :thumbsup:

@thundercrack83, thanks! Glad to know my updates brighten your day, it certainly brightens mine when such kind folks leave such nice comments. :)

@bat, thanks!

@kimcar, Thank you! Glad you like my use of the LE.

@Nardo69, Thank you! About that ship, I was waiting for someone to notice that.  ;) About those rails, I was meaning to edit them out in the LE,
but never got around to it. Take care and thanks for commenting.  :thumbsup:

@Robin, Thanks! Glad you like my industrial area. :)

@Flipside, Thanks! Mostly...  ;)

Anyway, still working on a few things, expect an update early next week. Thanks for the continued support everyone-
it's what makes this all possible. I'll leave you with a lone picture- any guesses on where this is located within the region?
Have a great weekend folks.

:thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Beautiful teaser, Travis! I just voted for it in the picture competition, too! Can't wait for the next update!

Pat

Verry nice teaser Travis, i wish i could say the same thing but i do know it looks good
just wanna know where in the world you got that... ie the tents the dock and the paths,
or is this one lot???  Im sowwies i didnt vote for it Travis, living in a area where camping
is huge and love to camp at that too it just caught my eye though about no campfires
or picnic tables...

bat

That picture is looking beautiful, I voted also for it. :thumbsup:

Travis

Another quickie...

@thundercrack83, Thank you! Oh and thanks for voting for it too.  :)

@pat, thank you! Actually, it's my own lot. It's okay, ya can't win 'em all.  :)
Forgot about the picnic tables, but I couldn't find any campfire props available. Thanks for commenting!

@bat, thanks for the compliment, and the vote.  ;)

Update got held up a bit, I've been focusing on the Lot Editor, and have another small teaser...

Update will be up in a day or two. See you then!  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

That McDonald's looks good so far, Travis! I'll be looking forward to seeing how it looks in the game!

nova vesfalo

this pcitures is a delight !! Wonderful one ! Love the litle blue car just next to the water , nice detail !