• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

&apls &apls Congrats my friend . Ready for another 100k  ;D :thumbsup:

bat

Congrats on over 100000 views!!
Looking forward to more from Marathon.

ecoba

Congratulations, Dustin! Well deserved...

Ethan

dragonshardz

Congrats, Dustin!

I just spent the weekend reading through this fantastic MD, and your setup has given me quite a lot of ideas to put into practice myself. Can't wait to see more!

Patrick

daryl7478

Congratulations about having 100,000 views! How awesome is that! I don't think any MD in SC4D has had that many views. I think this is a one of a kind MD. Good work and keep doing this to get mabe even 200,000 views! Also, I think you should do that stat thingy again, you know, the one with the graphs of how many posts people had in this MD etc. It has been a while since you have done that. Also, have you taken my advice about the highway re-styling mod?

djvandrake

Congrats on such a huge milestone!  100K!  &apls

Tomas Neto

Congratulations Dustin!!!  :thumbsup:

100.500 views now!!!  :D

Battlecat

Congratulations on 100k views!   &apls &apls

Nanami

Wow, very many readers! :thumbsup: Congratulation!

Snitchie

There I had my own Marathon :D

I read through every page during the 2 last days ( @ work, so some work didnt get done   ??? )  But Thats ok  hehe..

This MD deserved it!   Looking forward to follow ur work    :thumbsup:   $%Grinno$%
Drive safe!

thundercrack83

Thank you all so very much for the wonderful support, and for helping Marathon reach such a huge milestone! We couldn't have made it to 105 views without all of you! Thanks again for being the best friends a guy could have!

UPDATE XLVIII½
· · · — — — · · ·
5 February 2010

SOS!

CQD!

· · · — — — · · · !

We're taking on water...

...OK, it's not that bad! (Sorry, the song has been in my head!)

Just a tiny bit of an issue, folks...the AC Adapter for my laptop is on the fritz, which means that my battery is at roughly "6% remaining." I've already commandeered my parents' computer so I can be on the Internet, but  unfortunately, all my SC4-related stuff—Photoshop, Plugins, the game, etc.—now only have 6% remaining! 'Twas ever thus, things may slow down a bit (slow down? You mean they've been moving so swiftly for the past six months?!!?), since my off-line action is...well, off-line until my new AC Adapter gets here!

See you soon, friends!

calibanX

A belated congratulations to you on a well deserved 100,000 views. The name Marathon seems to be quite appropriate.

Onward toward the next 100,000.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

djvandrake

Aggh!  Now that song will be in my head for the rest of the day!  :D  Luckily it's a good one.

Good luck with your computer issues....

KoV Liberty

Dang, oh well! Hope you get a new one soon! And congratz on 100K views!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

thundercrack83

Geoff (calibanX): Thank you so much for your congratulations, Geoff!

djvandrake: Ha! Sorry, my friend! It was in my head for a while, too, for some reason or another. Thanks for stopping by!

Alex (Driftmaster07): Thanks, Alex!

UPDATE XLVIII¾
Electric Surges Free!
10 February 2010

Well, we're back! You don't realize how dependent on something you become until it's taken from you in some manner! Anyway, my new AC Adapter has arrived, and things have already begun to move along in Marathon! Here's a taste...

I still have a few finishing touches to put on yet, but things are almost "ready for prime-time" here!

Also, I'd like to take this time to thank my very good friend David (dedgren) for another humbling tribute to me and to Marathon over in 3RR. If you haven't taken a trip to "Marathon Bend" yet, I suggest you get there now because once you do, you'll never want to go home! David, thank you so very much for being such a great friend all these years. I'm truly touched and honored to be a part of the 3RR universe, and more touched to have such a great friend. Thanks again, David!

More from Marathon on the way...along with between 8-13" of snow here in northeastern Pennsylvania!

In a bit!

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Battlecat

Very cool looking shot, that's a funky building. 

rooker1

Great pic, awesome tribute to you over at 3RR and I am very jealous with the amount of snow you are recieving.
I hope to hear from you one of these days.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

djvandrake

That looks great!  Very nice plaza and I really like the GLR station that serves it.  Good work with the flags too.  I've had challenges with those so I'm impressed with what you've done.  :thumbsup:

bat

Your newest shot is wonderful! Great work on it! Looking forward to more... ;) ;)