• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albus of Garaway

My favorite thing about that lot is the way you blended the grass on the side of the roads with the grass on each corner of the lot. Diagonal edges are ignored far too often, so thank you so much for for taking them into consideration, Dustin!

-Jason :)

woodb3kmaster

Dustin, the fact that replies keep pouring in despite it having been four days since you last posted an image is a testament to the incredible staying power of Marathon, thanks to the great caliber of work you do here. I'm sure it must be a wonderful feeling to have this much support from the community - and you deserve it. Pat yourself on the back, my friend - whenever you get a breather from your job, of course!

Quote from: Sciurus on August 15, 2009, 06:56:01 AM
Hi Dustin!
A big time you didn't do an update, but nice to see you do one. The lotting is very very very nice, I love it, but it doesn't looks like the reality ::) The place around the Brandeburg's Gate isn't like that. But it's you who sees :) But also nice :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
I'm sure Dustin isn't trying to recreate the RL settings of the Brandenburg Gate in Marathon. Regardless, this new lot looks fabulous! Your lotting just keeps getting better, Dustin! I'm curious, though - what flower props are you using on those planters?

Looking forward to more!
Zack

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

thundercrack83

Once again, we've had a barrage of great replies! Thank you all so very much, friends!

UPDATE XLIII
Finally Finishing Something!
19 August 2009

Just a simple little update to prove that, here in Marathon, projects do actually get finished...sometimes!

We start...

...with the blank area, as well as...

...the previous lot of which you have all become acquainted.

Now, we just add in...

...a 2x2 lot, and finally...

...a small 1x1, and we're all good to go!

Here's an overview of the area...

...which is currently under construction.

Also, we've got another milestone on the horizon, it seems...

We're inching closer with every day!

I apologize for the size of this update, but I do hope that you enjoyed it!

More to come!

JoeST

Fantastic update Dustin, cant wait for more :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Battlecat

That square looks great!  I'm really enjoying seeing how you're filling in the little gaps with all these custom lots. 

djvandrake

...this update, but I do hope that you enjoyed it!

More to come!

Yes indeed.  :thumbsup:  Nice lot that came together quite well.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of that area, as I'm quite curious about the blueish building in the upper left.  ;D

KoV Liberty

NICE!!!! I predict you will reach 70000 views by Saturday no later than Tuesday!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

calibanX

Fantastic as always Dustin. No worries about the size of the update. The size isn't important. It's the quality of the update that counts. Regarding quality updates, you have it nailed.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Sciurus

Just great great, great, great and great again!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tomas Neto

Great Job, Dustin!!! Fantastic!!!  :thumbsup:

hooha47

Those lots are outstanding.  Once again, I appreciate not only the quality, but the way you show us how you did it.  Thanks for more inspiration. &apls
"If you want to have cities, you've got to build roads." - Cake

See all my lots on the STEX
And see my parking lot projects thread here and my mayor mode ploppables thread here

meinhosen

Amazing work!  That square is going to look nice once the rest of the area fills in. 

Out of curiousity, where did you get that fountain... I've seen it but I can't put my finger on what lot or plugin pack it's from (I know I've seen it somewhere else).
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Albus of Garaway

Looking great as always, Dustin! I love the sidewalk texture you used in the park. :)

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

ecoba

I want it, Dustin, I want it...

Ethan

bat

Great work on that plaza there! It looks really beautiful! :thumbsup:

kimcar

Scarton

Fabulous job on the plaza! :thumbsup: Now it's only over 300 views to 70,000!

MTT9

It's been a long time since i last commented.

And now i came in and...

Congrats on the 70000 views and the 2k comments

Keep it up Dustin! ;D
You can call me Matt

peter007

Congrats with your 2000 replies an 7000 views I was in France when you passed 2000
and very beatifull buildings