• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[The region of Kaikoura], Come back

Started by Simpson, September 02, 2008, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

Thank you very much
BTW: my MD has been view by 5000 persons

Lilojame: you can find all these things here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2352.0  :thumbsup:

Time to teaser
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

superb teaser my friend  :thumbsup: Really well done on this pond. And also (again) great use of 3RR flowers David  &apls
Très belle preview l'ami  :thumbsup: Mais j'en veut plus  :D Nut I wan't more !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Thank you  ;)

New time for teaser

Also I'm sorry for not any cars in the picture, it's a new part of the region  &mmm ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

art128

Great teaser my friend, It's a very realistic suburbs :thumbsup: But the only thing is that the W2W fire station don't go with these very beautiful ville ;) And don't worry with the less of cars  ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

These two newest teasers are looking really beautiful! Wonderful work on them! :thumbsup:

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Fatsuhono

Hey David (may I call you David?), I love your new work on Kaikoura, amazing pictures, they look so real. I love the trees in the picture too... Keep it up! :)

kimcar

paroch

HI David,

I've enjoyed catching up with your MD.  The pictures are always so rich in colour - they really are very good to look at.

tooheys

Well, nothing needs to be said, the MD has to be good. It's done by a David  :D

The last few updates/teasers show you are comfortable working with various areas. Really like the farm pic's, nicely put together. If anything, with fields that lush, you could probably feed a few more cows  ;)

You certainly have the TPW under control, great teaser. And the suburban shot, that's a nice selection of lots. Especially the school, it looks like it's meant to be there  &apls.

I really should visit here more often.

Cheers

Dave

art128

beautiful banner my friend  :thumbsup: j'aime bien l'encadrement  ;) mais essaye de faire une autre partit sur la bannière avec par exemple la ville de Poster  ;)
translation : But try to make a second parts with for example the village of Poster  ;)
like that

cheers
Arthur

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

That logo of Poster is looking really nice! Nice work there, Simpson! :thumbsup:

Simpson

Replies
Quote from: Pat on November 09, 2008, 01:27:01 PM
David looking real good here and i love that poster!!!
Thank you very much my friend

Quote from: Fatsuhono on November 09, 2008, 02:41:10 PM
Hey David (may I call you David?), I love your new work on Kaikoura, amazing pictures, they look so real. I love the trees in the picture too... Keep it up! :)
Of course you can  ;), thank you for your post my friend

Quote from: kimcar on November 09, 2008, 03:32:27 PM
&apls &apls Lovely place to live. Great job
Merci beaucoup l'ami, thanks glad you like it  :thumbsup:

Quote from: paroch on November 11, 2008, 11:25:12 AM
HI David,

I've enjoyed catching up with your MD.  The pictures are always so rich in colour - they really are very good to look at.
Hey Paul, nice to see you here my friend, I'm glad you like the pictures

Quote from: tooheys on November 12, 2008, 01:39:27 AM
Well, nothing needs to be said, the MD has to be good. It's done by a David  :D

The last few updates/teasers show you are comfortable working with various areas. Really like the farm pic's, nicely put together. If anything, with fields that lush, you could probably feed a few more cows  ;)

You certainly have the TPW under control, great teaser. And the suburban shot, that's a nice selection of lots. Especially the school, it looks like it's meant to be there  &apls.

I really should visit here more often.

Cheers

Dave

Hey Dave, thank you very much my friend for your nice comment, hope to see you again ;)

Quote from: art128 on November 13, 2008, 08:56:50 AM
beautiful banner my friend  :thumbsup: j'aime bien l'encadrement  ;) mais essaye de faire une autre partit sur la bannière avec par exemple la ville de Poster  ;)
translation : But try to make a second parts with for example the village of Poster  ;)
like that

cheers
Arthur
Ok merci je vais voir, ok thank you

Quote from: bat on November 13, 2008, 12:21:15 PM
That logo of Poster is looking really nice! Nice work there, Simpson! :thumbsup:
Thank you my friend

New teaser of Poster

EDIT: my MD has been read by 6000 persons  :)

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

bat

That teaser is great there, nice small river and nice forest!!! Also congrats on over 6000 views... :thumbsup:

Simpson

Replies:

Quote from: bat on November 15, 2008, 10:28:45 AM
That teaser is great there, nice small river and nice forest!!! Also congrats on over 6000 views... :thumbsup:
Thank you Bat

New teaser:
[/i][/font][/size]
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Earth quake

Neneutron

This is really good my friend, I'm looking forward to the next teaser/update

TheTeaCat

What a wonderful way to enjoy a cuppa  :D

I just read your MD from the start, nice work &apls
Great rural shots - lots of detail  - very nice.
I know how time consuming that can be getting the details right ::)

I think you've earned this

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

tooheys

David, nice couple of pic's  :thumbsup:

Plenty of detail in there, which means plenty of work and effort. Well done.

Very little to fault, the only thing that caught my eye was the tyretracks ending in the middle of the paddock. Perhaps they could have carried on to the gate. Just a thought  :)

You certainly deserve that cuppa.

Cheers

Dave