• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Patrick and Dave's Beastro Bar Open For Business!!!

Started by Pat, May 17, 2008, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Yup that is right me and Dave are proud to announce to you the Grand Opening of our new bar and grill...  Where we plan to have great times and of course all the rules of Devo apply here so keeping convo's clean is a must....  Today being the grand opening I will provide you with any wonderful sandwiches from our grill and Dave is of course the bar tender with who knows who will come in for a guest hosting that bar lol....  Anyways lets have the great times roll now.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

JoeST

why wouldn't I run... its one of these places again :p LOL

only kidding

now, I invite all you people who will eventualy appear in here over to the pic competition to test it HERE

you will have to be registered :) and logged in :) (with cookies enabled... mmmmmmm cookies)

Joe

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

LoL Joe its all good bud!!  We also have grand chocolate chip cookies too!!!

Derry well yea we sure do have tea!!! Whats your poisen???

tooheys

Well looks like the doors are open. I've started stocking the bar and as Pat may have suggested the
main beer is of course:-

With a range of other Aussie beers as well. Help yourself if I'm not around  :thumbsup:

For those a little more adventourous, you could try this drop that Derry kindly introduced me to. I'll let you make
up your own mind, but I luv it  $%Grinno$%

Derry, hope this will do for starters. Let us know what else to put on the shopping list.

And of course, some stuff to rot your teeth.

Joe, has he fed you yet. Interesting to see what the chef can cook up, if he can cook that is.

Seeya later Dave

paroch

I had a bottle (or few) of VB at an Australian do I went to about 10 days ago, so I'll have one of those please (although 8:15 am is a tad early, even for me!)

And Pat, was that you on the voice over?  You should get a job doing voiceovers.  You could do the TV ones and Dave could do the radio ones, after all he has a perfect face for radio :D :D :D

(Probably asking for trouble with that)

Oh, and can we have some NUTs on the bar?

JoeST

Just had my first cuppa of the day, mmm it was gooood

FOOD?!??!!!??!!?!??!?1??!?one!/!?!?!??!!??!!!eleven!??!?!!?!!!???!?!?!?!?

Edit: just checked who has voted... please do :)

Joe

Pat

oooh yea whoopsie there was a mechanical problem yesterday with the flat top and hopefully this afternoon after my broadcast schedule I can get that flat top working and if any ya'll are wondering what I mean by a flat top check here... I guess that is what I get for buying some equipment off of ebay lol...

JoeST

rightyo.... votes still needed :p

cant wait for the food Pat....... *nibble*

Joe

Jmouse

You guys should have known you couldn't keep something like this a secret from me for very long! Anyway, hope you don't mind if I bring along a few friends and relations. We'll take that long table in the center next to the dance floor, if you please. And this is a hungry bunch, so I hope you have that flat top set up and ready to go, Pat.

Anyway, they'll pretty much behave themselves
as long as you keep the food, beverages and loud music coming! YeeHaw, it's party time!

Later, but not much...
Joan

Pat

Good morning Joan and yes I got that flattop fired right up today and for Breakfast specials I am offering a grand selection of.......

That would be the Beastro Pancake!!!

OK for the not so hungry folks I got your more traditional servings...

Yes you can have beer with your breakfast here no problem at all, why cause we dont do that columbian bean here at all sorry.....

Of course we are kiddie friendly and we do offer some wonderful selctions for them as well....

of course we have chocomoo

by the glass or by the box...

And of course who love fruit for breakfast cant forget either with a little bento breakfast selection....

So that is the Breakfast selection here 7 days a week.....

Lunch/dinner menu coming later  ;)

Joan I would never ever dream of forgetting about you at all!!! The more the merrier here!!!

JoeST

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food....

oh and \/\/\/\/\/ vote :p (nothing like a subtle hint ;)

Joe

j-dub

That commercial makes me believe that this is real.

Pat

well thank you J-dub and yes I produced that at ummm my job lol... Trying to give it that Radio commercial sounding to it...  ;)

j-dub

You probably could get a job for one or more commercial spots on air, wherever they cast those things, but I wouldn't know.

Pat

hehehe thanks J-dub and I have done a voice commercial here localy already...  I mainly do weekend weathers now for my radio station...

j-dub

Ah! Its the weather man get him! hehehehehehehehe.