• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Halifax Island

Started by amapper, March 19, 2008, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amapper

Update 17: The new airport has started operations and is 90% complete. Come out and look around, maybe even have a meal and do a little shopping...

Toichus Maximus

An excellent beginning! The port looks lovely!

bat

Yes, great start on your wonderful region there!
Great city as well!

Looking forward to more of Halifax Island...

bigberta

Looking good. I really like the downtown area  :thumbsup:

GreekMan

This is a very impressive start!
I love your MD already!
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

paroch

It's a shame that Lexington has gone inactive, but I understand your reasons.

And Halifax is certainly off to a great start.  The style is very similar to Lexington, you could mix the pics up and tell they're both by you (that's meant to be a compliment by the way  ;))  I think your urban sprawl is very realistic.

I look forward to seeing more of Halifax.

amapper

Update 2 - Fleet Pass is the southern gateway onto Halifax Island and is a maze of highways, bridges and embankments. It is just a few miles from downtown from highway, rail or ferry.

jrhnemo

Wow! Halifax Island has definitely got some character! I really love the feel of it. Great job!

Cheers! :thumbsup:

bat

Nice new views of your island! Great start on that city! :thumbsup:

sebes

I loved Lexington County and will definately miss it - but am confident that what you will show here will also be worth it to look at. And I must say - you must have quiet some courage to start all over with this new MD!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Simpson

Your city is very beautiful but I don't like the modd for your roads ???
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

amapper

Replies:

Update 3:

Hamlet Cove

Halifax

Simpson

Very very good update  ;) :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Beautiful suburbs there! Also great work on Hamlet Cove! Wonderful update...

Pat

Nice new MD you got going here and I so loved the beach Amapper!!!!  I will be back for more Halifax Island....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Howling

Everything looks very good! In contrast to Pat I did think that the beach had a bit too much contrast perhaps - but other than that lovely MD! Great retaining walls everywhere :D
Lurkiest Lurking Lurker of the SimCity 4 community.
Bldng. | my BATs and research into urban density | Sebasvandenbrink.nl | Help grow Hopburg!

amapper

Update 4

Here are some assorted pictures from around town. Some are of downtown, others from older neighborhoods and the port area. A few are from across the bay. Enjoy.

Pat

Sweet a new update in such a short time, WOW amapper!!! I think you did a great job on the redevolpment of the residental area to commercial, also I loved the use of the sea walls...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

That new bank building is great there! Also a wonderful new update you have there! :thumbsup: