• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ofenburg | Update.

Started by Manny, March 01, 2008, 01:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigberta

This is just my cup of tea, like it very much.  :thumbsup: Some of it reminds me of my own cities ;)

tooheys

Very nice Manny.  :thumbsup:

Like the pics of the development around the station. You have used the diagonal lots well as always and the government building? and parks also caught my eye.

Well done

Dave

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Manny

Thanks'!

;)

Pics too big, I resized, Robin

thundercrack83

Beautiful, Manny! Beautiful! I love all the detail that you put into each update, my friend!

Can't wait to see more!

TheTeaCat

Excellent updates &apls &apls

Very good attention to detail

I'll be back for more :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

Like the pictures of that update! The road use in the second picture is very fantastic there, Manny! :thumbsup:

Pat

Love the last pics there Manny!!! I loved the canal pic and the night pic the best!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

szymcar

I feel that here a large city will grow. Very well you selected buildings. Keep this way!

paroch

The double retaining walls are VERY good indeed.  I like the feel of this city, I hope to see more.

Manny

Thundercrack83 Thank you for your comment my friend ;) !
TheTeaCat Thank you :) !
Bat' Thanks'!
Pat Thank you too !
Szymcar Thank you for your good criticism!
Paroch Thank you !

Hi everybody ! I'm back with my city :

Simpson

Salut Manny (je suis Davidl de TSC)
Hi Manny,
Your city is superb and realistic &apls &apls
I love your work continue  :thumbsup: &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

warszawa

Wow Manny... the fine photo editing on all of those pictures bring out the realism of the BATs. I love how you have used the diagonals to keep the city in it's size, however it looks like almost every single building is a diagonal since the pictures have been rotated :D I adore your city planning overall my friend, very characteristic. Look forwards to seeing more of your work.

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

rhythmandjays

Excellent shots, especially on the airport. I've never had the experience making a custom airport...outstanding  &apls

Manny

Simpson Hello my friend ! Thank you for your comments ;) !

Warszawa Thanks very mutch, this one very pleases me to see comments like it !

Rhythmandjays Thank you  ;) !

A new picture :

M4346

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!  &apls &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rooker1

Fantastic MD you have here.  I looked at the last update and than decided to start from the begining again, of the entire MD.  Great work and I would love to see some of these pics in the SC4 Picture Contest.  I'm sure you could get some of these to the HoF.  ;)  Your city is breath taking.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

penguin007

Wow what a showcase of W2W stuff here. Eveything looks great and theres no sign of a grid with the diaganol GLR and buildings. The airport looks huge but then thats realistic

Cant wait for more

Will

Simpson

Hy Manny  :D
I always must say the same thing of your city  :'( ;D
It's really beautiful and realistic
You make very realistic airport  &apls &apls

Could we have a general view of the airport ???  ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

rhythmandjays

It does seem like a large airport... I want to see a general picutre too  :'( Excellent update!!