• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Network Addon Mod 日本語訳 - NAM Japanese translation

Started by ebina, February 18, 2008, 06:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebina

添付ファイルはHigh Speed Rail Project用の日本語ロケールです。ファイルをHigh Speed Rail Projectフォルダーにコピーしてください。
HSR locale is in the attached file to this post. Copy file to High Speed Rail Project folder.

HSR_Locale_japanese.datをインストールすると下の表のテキストが置き換えられます。対応するLTEXTをNetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.datに移動しました。(2010/08/18)
HSR_Locale_japanese.dat replaces texts listed below.
[tabular type=9]
[row] [head]変更箇所
Changed point[/head] [head]元のテキスト
Original text[/head] [head]変更後のテキスト
New text[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]月間予算
Monthly Budget[/data] [data]モノレールのメンテナンス
Monorail Maintenance[/data] [data]モノレール/高速鉄道*
Monorail/High Speed Rail[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]データビュー/グラフ
Data View/Graph[/data] [data]モノレール
Monorail[/data] [data]モノ/高速鉄道
Mono/HSR[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]調査/交通調査ツール
Query/Route Query Tool[/data] [data]モノレール
Monorail[/data] [data]モノレール/高速鉄道
Monorail/High Speed Rail[/data] [/row]
[row] [data][/data] [data]モノレール
Monorail[/data] [data]モノレール/高速鉄道の列車
Monorail/High Speed Rail Train[/data] [/row]
[/tabular]
* スペースが足りないため「~のメンテナンス」は省略
Due to limitation of space, "Maintenance" has been omitted.

ebina

Cogeoさんの Fenced GLR Puzzle Pieces を翻訳しました。Fenced_GLR_PuzzlePieces_Locale_japanese.datをFenced_GLR_PuzzlePieces.datがあるフォルダーにコピーしてください。このファイルもGroupIDによる言語の自動選択に対応しているので、コピー先は他のフォルダーでも構いません。

Have translated Cogeo's Fenced GLR Puzzle Pieces. Copy Fenced_GLR_PuzzlePieces_Locale_japanese.dat to folder that includes Fenced_GLR_PuzzlePieces.dat. Locale file can be copied to other folders. By assigned GroupIDs, Japanese version of SC4 will pick Japanese text automatically.

toshi8001

Quote from: ebina on February 18, 2008, 06:07:21 AM
Network Addon Modを日本語訳しました。NAM Update Jan 2008 の NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat に含まれるLTEXTファイルを全て翻訳してあります。テストしていただける方は、この投稿に添付してある NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.datNetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat と入れ替えてお使いください。

誤訳にお気づきの方や、「ここはこう翻訳するべき」などのご意見は、このスレッドに投稿してください。

"$Deal"$ ファイルサイズが英語版より小さくなっていますが、気にしないでください。LTEXT自体は全てのIDが揃っています。

I've translated the Network Addon Mod into Japanese. I did all LTEXT files in NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat of NAM Update Jan 2008. If you could test this one, replace NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat with NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat attached to this post.

Please post here the mistranslation report, or your suggestion that "This should be translated like this."

"$Deal"$ Please note, file size is smaller than English, but don't mind. I didn't remove any Instance ID of LTEXT.

インストールについて
NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat
- My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod にコピーし、他の言語のNetworkAddonMod_Locale_***.datは削除してください。
NetworkAddonMod_Additional_Bridges_Locale_japanese.dat
- My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod/Additional Bridges にコピーしてください。ファイルの読込順に関係なくLTEXTのGroupIDで日本語が自動的に選択されるため、他のフォルダにコピーしても問題ありません。

September 18, 2008 - EDIT:
現在添付されているファイルは2008年4月版のNAM用です。外部プラグイン用のファイルは下のリンクからダウンロードできます。
High Speed Rail Project | Fenced GLR Puzzle Pieces

Fatsuhono

Welcome, Toshi-san, to SC4 Devotion! Enjoy your stay! :)

ebina

NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.datを2009年1月リリース版対応のファイルに更新しました。HSR_Locale_japanese.datとFenced_GLR_PuzzlePieces_Locale_japanese.datもパズルピース名の表記ルール変更を反映したバージョンに差し替えてあります。
Updated NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat for the NAM January 2009 release. HSR_Locale_japanese.dat and Fenced_GLR_PuzzlePieces_Locale_japanese.dat have also been updated to reflect a new writing rule of puzzle piece name.

添付ファイルはRural Highway Mod V3.0用の日本語ロケールです。ファイルをRural Highway Modフォルダーにコピーしてください。
RHW V3.0 locale is in the attached file to this post. Copy file to Rural Highway Mod folder.

EDIT:
ファイルを削除しました。MediaFireにReal Highway V4.0用日本語ロケールをアップロードしてありますので、そちらをお使いください。

dyasu

2009/01/16 UPDATE: Rural Highway Mod V3.0用日本語ロケールを追加、全ファイルを更新

NAM本体用ロケール、外部プラグイン用ロケールともに言語の自動検出に対応しているので、他言語版ロケールの削除は不要です。インストール先を指定されたフォルダー以外に変更しても日本語が自動的に選択・表示されます。テキストが表示されない場合は英語版ロケールをインストールしてください。
All Japanese NAM locales are ready for automatic language detection. Other language versions of NAM locale do not necessarily need to be removed. Even if you installed the file to different folder than specified folder, Japanese descriptions will be automatically selected and displayed. If you can't see any texts in your game then install English version of locale.

添付ファイルはNetwork Addon Mod本体と橋プラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。ファイルをNetwork Addon Modフォルダーにコピーしてください。
Locales for NAM main download and additional bridge plugins are in the attached file to this post. Copy file to Network Addon Mod folder.

NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.datをインストールすると下の表のテキストが置き換えられます。
NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat replaces texts listed below.
[tabular type=9]
[row] [head]変更箇所
New text[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]月間予算
Monthly Budget[/data] [data]高架線路のメンテナンス
Elevated Rail Maintenance[/data] [data]高架線路/ライトレール*
Elevated Rail/Light Rail[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]データビュー/グラフ
Data View/Graph[/data] [data]地下/高架列車
Sub/El Train[/data] [data]地下/高架/LRT
Sub/El/LRT[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]調査/交通調査ツール
Query/Route Query Tool[/data] [data]高架の線路
Elevated Rail[/data] [data]高架の鉄道/ライトレール
[row] [data][/data] [data]高架の列車
Elevated Train[/data] [data]高架/ライトレールの列車
Elevated/Light Rail Train[/data] [/row]
[/tabular]

外部プラグイン用ロケールのダウンロード
Japanese locales for external NAM plugins.

Fenced GLR / High Speed Rail Project / Rural Highway Mod

ebina

Rural Roads PluginとSingle Track Rail用の日本語ロケールをアップロードしました。NAMコアと橋のロケールも更新してあります。
Have updated Japanese locales for the NAM core and additional bridges. Also attached two new locales for the Rural Roads Plugin and the Single Track Rail to this post.

今回のバージョンから橋の名前が途切れてしまわないよう変更したUIを同梱しております。不要であればEBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta.datを削除してください。
Now additional bridge locale includes modified "Select A Bridge" UI to display longer bridge names fully. The new UI looks like this. If you don't need it simply delete EBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta.dat. In both pictures I was selecting the same bridge. Bridge name is not fully displayed with the Maxis' UI.

NewMaxis

Compatibility with other language versions are unknown at this point. If anyone could test this in your game please show me how the UI was displayed in other language versions.

Andreas

Nice! So far, I always shortened the bridge names, so they won't get truncated, but a modified bridge selection UI is probably more convenient. :) Could you please upload the UI as well?
Andreas

ebina

Quote from: Andreas on March 22, 2009, 06:50:34 AM
Nice! So far, I always shortened the bridge names, so they won't get truncated, but a modified bridge selection UI is probably more convenient. :) Could you please upload the UI as well?
The UI can be found in NAM_Bridges_Locale_japanese_SAB_UI_20090322.zip attached to the first post. I included the UI as an optional file.

Andreas

Ah, thanks for the hint, I didn't scroll up that far when I was looking for an attachment. ;) I did a quick test, and the new layout looks very nice. However, the text with the bridge name uses a rather large font, so we might have to change that to a smaller one. I'll have another look later this day, and I will also test it with a rather long bridge name.

Andreas

ebina

Quote from: Andreas on March 23, 2009, 04:52:08 AM
However, the text with the bridge name uses a rather large font, so we might have to change that to a smaller one.
I used "GenHeader" for bridge name to make a small difference since I omitted "Bridge Name" label. I'll try other definitions found in the fonts.ini or manually change it in the UI file.

Edit: Attached version B. I changed back font for bridge name to the one used in the Maxis version so it won't show large bolded fonts.
Edit: SAB UI version B has been removed as of April 6th, 2009. Now it can be found in the bridge locale attached to the first post.

EBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta_B.datEBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta.dat

ebina

20090322版の橋の名前に誤訳が一件あったので修正しました。橋の構造について調べなおしたところ、二種類の構造を混同してしまっていました。
Changed a mistranslated bridge name to correct name. After searching for some information about structure of bridges, I realized that I was mixing up two different bridge structures while editing the 20090322 version.

「橋を選択」UIは20090322版のバージョンAを削除し、バージョンBを同梱しました。
And I replaced "Select A Bridge" UI with version B. Version A, which was in the 20090322 version is no longer available.

ebina

橋ロケールにchocoさんの新作を追加しました。
Updated the bridge locale to add LTEXTs for choco's new bridges.

橋ロケールの20090322あるいは20090406をダウンロードされた方で、それらに同梱されていた「橋を選択」UI (EBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta.datまたはEBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta_B.dat) をお使いの方はファイルを削除してください。NAM EssentialsにバージョンBが統合されたため、別途インストールは不要となりました。
For members who downloaded 20090322 or 20090406 versions of the bridge locale, please remove EBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta.dat and EBN_UI_Select_A_Bridge_beta_B.dat from the Plugins folder. Version B of the SAB UI has been integrated into the NAM Essentials.

今回より、私が作成した左側通行版用のパッチで、公式リリースに未統合のファイルの配布をこのスレッドでも行います。NAM_Left_Hand_Version_Patches_20090414.zipの内容は次の通りです。
Here I attached patch files for the Left Hand Drive Versions of the game that I made by now and not yet merged into the official release. NAM_Left_Hand_Version_Patches_20090414.zip includes fixes described below.

NAM_Bridges_LHDPaths_Add_04142009.dat
- chocoさんのMonorail Bridges、HSR Bridge Pack、El-Rail Bridge Packに収録の橋を左側通行版で使用する際に必要となるPATHファイルです。以前別のスレッドで添付したHSR_Bridges_LHDPaths_Add_03142009.datおよびNAM_Bridges_LHDPaths_Add_03142009.datの内容を含みます。
This contains LHD path files for choco's Monorail Bridges, HSR Bridge Pack and El-Rail Bridge Pack. Contents of HSR_Bridges_LHDPaths_Add_03142009.dat and NAM_Bridges_LHDPaths_Add_03142009.dat that were posted on other thread have been merged into this file.
z_STRxDTR_LHDPaths_Fixed.dat
- STRと複線鉄道の平面交差で複線側のPATHが右側通行になってしまっているエラーを修正します。こちらは別のスレッドで添付したファイルと同じ内容です。
This fixes pathing errors in STRxDTR crossings. It is the same file as the one I posted on the Official STR Plugin Bug Thread.

REO_JPN

2009/04/14 UPDATE : Updated the bridge locale.

NAM本体用ロケール、外部プラグイン用ロケールともに言語の自動検出に対応しているので、他言語版ロケールの削除は不要です。インストール先を指定されたフォルダー以外に変更しても日本語が自動的に選択・表示されます。テキストが表示されない場合は英語版ロケールをインストールしてください。
All Japanese NAM locales are ready for automatic language detection. Other language versions of NAM locale do not necessarily need to be removed. Even if you installed the file to different folder than specified folder, Japanese descriptions will be automatically selected and displayed. If you can't see any texts in your game then install English version of locale.

添付ファイルはNetwork Addon Mod本体と橋プラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。ファイルをNetwork Addon Modフォルダーにコピーしてください。
Locales for NAM main download and additional bridge plugins are in the attached file to this post. Copy file to Network Addon Mod folder.

[tabular type=9]
[row] [head]変更箇所
New text[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]月間予算
[row] [data]データビュー/グラフ
Sub/El/LRT[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]調査/交通調査ツール
[/tabular]

外部プラグイン用ロケールのダウンロード
NAM Rural Roads Plugin / Fenced GLR / High Speed Rail Project / Rural Highway Mod / RAM Single Track Rail

morikuma001

2009/04/14 UPDATE : Updated the bridge locale.

[tabular type=9]
[row] [head]変更箇所
New text[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]月間予算
[row] [data]データビュー/グラフ
Sub/El/LRT[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]調査/交通調査ツール
[/tabular]

外部プラグイン用ロケールのダウンロード
NAM Rural Roads Plugin / Fenced GLR / High Speed Rail Project / Rural Highway Mod / RAM Single Track Rail

ebina

2009年6月版対応のファイルをアップロードしました。
Have updated Japanese locales for the NAM June 2009 release.
NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_xxx.datとNetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View.dat用の日本語ロケールもNetworkAddonMod_Locales_japanese_20090622.zipに同梱しています。お使いのシミュレーター・プラグイン等に対応するファイルを選んでインストールしてください。
Japanese locales for NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_xxx.dat and NetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View.dat are also in the main download but are separated optional files. You need to choose appropriate files for your NAM installation.

logue

NAMチームでは、日本語などのロã,±ãƒ¼ãƒ«ãƒ•ã,¡ã,¤ãƒ«ã,'マーã,¸ã—た状æ...‹ã®NAMã,'é...å¸ƒã™ã,‹äºˆå®šã¯ãªã,,のですか?
Isn't there any schedule which distributes NAM where locale files, such as Japanese, are merged in a NAM team?

私は、NSISã,'使う事ができã,‹ã®ã§ã€PMなどで、nsiiフã,¡ã,¤ãƒ«ã,'渡して貰えã,Œã°ã€ã,¤ãƒ³ã,¹ãƒˆãƒ¼ãƒ©ãƒ¼ã®å¤šè¨€èªžåŒ–ã,,できますã,ˆã€,
Since I can use NSIS, if a nsi file is sent by PM etc, I can also do multi language in the direction of an installer.

Andreas

logue,

if you like, I can send you the NAM sources and my NSIS installer script, so you can create a Japanese version of the NAM. As long as you're able to address any support issues in the Japanese SC4 community, I'm sure nobody from the NAM Team would object in creating a Japanese NAM. :)
Andreas

daigou

Updated for the NAM June 2009 Release.

[tabular type=9]
[row] [head]変更箇所
New text[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]月間予算
[row] [data]データビュー/グラフ
Sub/El/LRT[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]調査/交通調査ツール
[/tabular]

外部プラグイン用ロケールのダウンロード

NetworkAddonMod_Locales_japanese_20090622.zip

• NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NAM本体および本体に同梱のプラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。
  • NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_***_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_***.dat導入時に限りインストールしてください。
    - お使いのシミュレーター・プラグインおよび交通量データビュー・プラグインに対応するファイルを選んでください。
  • NetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View.dat導入時に限りインストールしてください。
NAM_Bridges_Locale_japanese_20090414.zip

• NetworkAddonMod_Locale_Additional_Bridges_japanese.dat
    - 別途ダウンロードが必要な橋プラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。
NAM_Left_Hand_Version_Patches_20090623.zip

• z_STRxDTR_LHDPaths_Fixed.dat
    - 単線と複線の平面交差で複線側が右側通行になっている不具合を修正します。
  • zz_RHW_Bridges_Compatibility_Patch_for_NAM_June2009_LHD_ONLY.dat
    2009年6月版のNAM Essentialsをインストール後にRural Highwayの橋が通行できなくなる症状を解消します。

kazukazu00004

[tabular type=9]
[row] [head]変更箇所
New text[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]月間予算
[row] [data]データビュー/グラフ
Sub/El/LRT[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]調査/交通調査ツール
[/tabular]

外部プラグイン用ロケールのダウンロード

NetworkAddonMod_Locales_japanese_20090622.zip

• NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NAM本体および本体に同梱のプラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。
  • NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_***_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_***.dat導入時に限りインストールしてください。
    - お使いのシミュレーター・プラグインおよび交通量データビュー・プラグインに対応するファイルを選んでください。
  • NetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View.dat導入時に限りインストールしてください。
NAM_Bridges_Locale_japanese_20090414.zip

• NetworkAddonMod_Locale_Additional_Bridges_japanese.dat
    - 別途ダウンロードが必要な橋プラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。
NAM_Left_Hand_Version_Patches_20090623.zip

• z_STRxDTR_LHDPaths_Fixed.dat
    - 単線と複線の平面交差で複線側が右側通行になっている不具合を修正します。
  • zz_RHW_Bridges_Compatibility_Patch_for_NAM_June2009_LHD_ONLY.dat
    2009年6月版のNAM Essentialsをインストール後にRural Highwayの橋が通行できなくなる症状を解消します。

NAM_Locale_japanese_20100511-1_Incomplete.zipはTuLEPなど一部パズルピース用のテキストがない暫定版です。英語ロケールと同時にインストールしてお使いください。