• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Network Addon Mod 日本語訳 - NAM Japanese translation

Started by ebina, February 18, 2008, 06:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebina

フォーラムにログインせずにダウンロードできるように、MediaFireにファイルをアップロードしました。 http://www.mediafire.com/?v4e7gtcmhdhj1

NAM本体用ロケール、外部プラグイン用ロケールともに言語の自動検出に対応しているので、他言語版ロケールの削除は不要です。インストール先を指定されたフォルダー以外に変更しても日本語が自動的に選択・表示されます。テキストが表示されない場合は英語版ロケールをインストールしてください。
All Japanese NAM locales are ready for automatic language detection. Other language versions of NAM locale do not necessarily need to be removed. Even if you installed the file to different folder than specified folder, Japanese descriptions will be automatically selected and displayed. If you can't see any texts in your game then install English version of locale.

添付ファイルはNetwork Addon Mod本体と橋プラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。ファイルをNetwork Addon Modフォルダーにコピーしてください。
Locales for NAM main download and additional bridge plugins are in the attached file to this post. Copy file to Network Addon Mod folder.

NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.datをインストールすると下の表のテキストが置き換えられます。
NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat replaces texts listed below.
[tabular type=9]
[row] [head]変更箇所
Changed point[/head] [head]元のテキスト
Original text[/head] [head]変更後のテキスト
New text[/head] [/row]
[row] [data]月間予算
Monthly Budget[/data] [data]高架線路のメンテナンス
Elevated Rail Maintenance[/data] [data]高架線路/ライトレール*
Elevated Rail/Light Rail[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]データビュー/グラフ
Data View/Graph[/data] [data]地下/高架列車
Sub/El Train[/data] [data]地下/高架/LRT
Sub/El/LRT[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]調査/交通調査ツール
Query/Route Query Tool[/data] [data]高架の線路
Elevated Rail[/data] [data]高架の鉄道/ライトレール
Elevated Rail/Light Rail[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]高架の列車
Elevated Train[/data] [data]高架の列車/トラム
Elevated Train/Tram[/data] [/row]
[/tabular]
* スペースが足りないため「~のメンテナンス」は省略
Due to limitation of space, "Maintenance" has been omitted.

外部プラグイン用ロケールのダウンロード
Japanese locales for external NAM plugins.
NAM Rural Roads Plugin / Fenced GLR / High Speed Rail Project / Rural Highway Mod / RAM Single Track Rail

NAM_Locale_japanese_20100818-1.zip
  • NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NAM本体および本体に同梱のプラグイン用の日本語ロケールです。
  • NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_***_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NetworkAddonMod_Volume_Data_View_***.dat導入時に限りインストールしてください。
    - お使いのシミュレーター・プラグインおよび交通量データビュー・プラグインに対応するファイルを選んでください。
  • NetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View_Locale_japanese.dat
    - NetworkAddonMod_Zone_Data_View.dat導入時に限りインストールしてください。

MAS71

Hi Ebina san. :)
Thank you always for your big helps for Japanese and useful works. &apls

Would I like to take your text data ? and I'll check them. ;)
and I'll report again here if I would find some strange one.

Ebinaさん、こんばんは。
いつも日本向けの大きなご助力と貢献の数々に感謝です!
私も微力ながら確認のお手伝いをさせて頂きますね。
もし何か相応しくない要素が見つかりましたら、また報告させて頂きます。

##### Edited #####

早速ですが、全てのパーツを拝見しまして、2ヶ所だけ気になった所を...。

インターチェンジの十字と丁字、2つの配置時の表記ですが
左クリックで配置できる
もしくは
TABキーで変更できる
のどちらかの意味に統一して修正する事はできますか?
その他のインターチェンジ類は大丈夫でしたが、この2つの誤りだけが気になりました。
またどれも簡潔に解りやすい表記ですね。素晴らしいです! &apls

大量のテキストのみの編集、本当にお疲れ様です。 :-[
また何か気が付きましたら報告させて頂きます。 :)

ebina

MASさん、ありがとうございます :) ご指摘の箇所ですが、翻訳中にこれに当たる英文を見ておりません。NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat使用時にも日本語で表示されるため、SimCityLocale.dat内の文章と思われます。このLTEXTのIDがわかり次第、NAMとは別にパッチを作ってみます。

MAS san: Thank you for reporting :) But I didn't see English sentences of these while I'm translating. They appear in Japanese even if NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat was installed. It seems these are in SimCityLocale.dat. I'll try to make a patch separately from the NAM when I could find IIDs of these texts.

Andreas

I don't know exactly what you were reporting with those screenshots, but I figure that it has something to do with the "intersection placement strings" of those interchanges. When I was translating the NAM locale file into German, I had to rephrase some of the English text a bit, since some things seemed to be translated slightly different in the German in-game translation (also, some linebreaks appear to be altered). So rather than adjusting the in-game text to the NAM translation, I changed the NAM translation to what I was used from the game. ;)
Andreas

jeronij

Thanks for taking the time to translate that  :thumbsup: . You are very kind  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

ebina

Thanks for advising, Andreas. I also wrote somewhat different sentence than English to shorten the texts. Since our language takes 2 byte per character, and usually we don't insert a space between words, SC4 starts a new line at undesired point. This is the first time that I hated my language :D Well, for the present I keep current translation, I may edit those "undesired line breaks" later.

BTW, what MAS and I are talking about is EA/Maxis' translation. There are some funny sentences in our language version of SimCityLocale.dat. Some are possibly mistranslation, if those are not SimCity-ish humor.

Andreas

Yeah, I noticed some oddities with the linebreaks as well. I. e. for some Rush Hour items (and some of the landmarks that are available at simcity.ea.com), there are two linebreaks to separate the lines from each other, while the German locale file usually uses only one (which looks better, IMO). Well, it's nothing that cannot be fixed, but on the other hand, we're already pretty crazy when it comes to modding, aren't we? ;)
Andreas

ebina

Quote from: Andreas on February 20, 2008, 06:52:30 AM
Well, it's nothing that cannot be fixed, but on the other hand, we're already pretty crazy when it comes to modding, aren't we? ;)
::)  ;D

追加の橋を翻訳しました。添付ファイルを Network Addon Mod/Additional Bridges にコピーしてお使いください。LTEXTのGroup IDで日本語が自動的に選ばれるので、コピー先は他のフォルダでも構いません。Kwanyoni Bridge用のLTEXTもありますが、情報が見つからずまだ翻訳しておりません。"Kwanyoni" の発音か、カタカナ表記をご存じの方おられましたら教えてください。

Attached the Additional Bridges translation. Copy it to Network Addon Mod/Additional Bridges folder. Game will automatically pick Japanese text by Group ID of LTEXTs. In other words, file can be installed to other folder. Current .dat includes a LTEXT for Kwanyoni Bridge but hasn't been translated yet for I can't find information about it. I want to know how to pronounce it, and how should it be written in Katakana. If someone know about "Kwanyoni", please let me know.

EDIT: Updated. Thanks, Jeronij.
EDIT: Moved attached file to the first post.

jeronij

I think this is a fictional name  ;) . I'd pronounce it Kuan-yoni , but I dont think there is a translation for it  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Andreas

Andreas

ebina

Quote from: jeronij on February 22, 2008, 05:49:38 AM
I think this is a fictional name  ;) .
Quote from: Andreas on February 22, 2008, 06:11:17 AM
Actually, it's the name of a lodge in Nelspruit, South Africa (Colyn's hometown). ;)
I was thinking that it's the name of real bridge or place... it was lodge...

Quote from: jeronij
I'd pronounce it Kuan-yoni , but I dont think there is a translation for it  ;)
Then Kwanyoni would be クァンヨニ or similar ones in Katakana, I've updated attachment of previous post. I can easily edit it later when I've got a report/request from Japanese members, since my translation is separated file.

jeronij

Quote from: jeronij on February 22, 2008, 05:49:38 AM
I think this is a fictional name  ;) . I'd pronounce it Kuan-yoni , but I dont think there is a translation for it  ;)

I do really hope Colyn does not read this  ::)  :D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

ebina

ファイルを2008年4月版用のものに差し替えました。このトピックの最初の投稿に添付してあります。少しでも読みやすくなればと、パズルピースのプレビューモデルとともに表示される長めの文章に改行を加えてあります。いくつかは逆に読みづらくなってしまったかもしれません。できる限り読みやすいものにしたいので、「ここは再編集してほしい」と言う箇所がありましたらご指摘願います。

Replaced files with ones that are compatible with April 2008 version. Are attached to the first post of this topic. This time I tried to change longer sentences that appear with preview model of puzzle pieces to comparatively readable ones by adding the line breaks intentionally. Some may have become hard to read contrary to my hope. If you thought so, please let me know where should be edited. I'd like to make it readable as much as possible.

MAS71

@Ebina san
Thanks for your works of traslation about NAM always. ;)
I have already chcked your new files on NAM.
It was good japanese text for all I think. ;)
May I tell you what I noticed a little?
(I will omit the English sentence as follows. :-[)

Ebinaさん、こんばんは。 :)
いつも大変な作業、お疲れ様です!なによりいつもありがとうございます! ;)
一通りチェックさせて頂きましたが、どれも簡素にまとめられて、まったく気になる説明はないと思います。

ちょっと気になった事は、高速道路パーツの中の
「クローバー型ジャンクション」、「T字型ジャンクション」、「立体交差ランプ」、「地上/高架の高速道ランプ」の4つですが
他パーツピースはTABキーを押す毎に変わるピースそれぞれに説明文がありますが、上記の4つには何の表記もないのは
もともとの仕様でしたっけ? :-[ (記憶が曖昧で申し訳ないです...)

それと各種「跨道端」の一方通行道路を跨ぐパーツのみ、「最良の結果を得るために...」と言った表記がされますが
これは敢えて一方通行がからんだものだけに入れられたものでしょうか?
もしかしたら消し忘れ?又は他への記入し忘れ?なのかがちょっと判断出来なかったで一応報告させて頂きますね。
(今でもパーツを使う事にまったくもって問題はありませんので、念のための報告だけ!と言う事で)

また何か気が付きましたら、報告させて頂きますね!
I'll report again when I notice some problem or opinions. :)
Thanks for reading.

-Mas'71

ebina

前回に続いてテストしていただきありがとうございます。

Quote from: MAS71 on April 25, 2008, 06:53:33 AM
ちょっと気になった事は、高速道路パーツの中の
「クローバー型ジャンクション」、「T字型ジャンクション」、「立体交差ランプ」、「地上/高架の高速道ランプ」の4つですが
他パーツピースはTABキーを押す毎に変わるピースそれぞれに説明文がありますが、上記の4つには何の表記もないのは
もともとの仕様でしたっけ? :-[ (記憶が曖昧で申し訳ないです...)
ゲームに標準で用意されているジャンクション類でしたらそれで正しいはずです。

If the highway related items you are talking about are Maxis' ones, they will not display specific description to the preview models.

それと各種「跨道端」の一方通行道路を跨ぐパーツのみ、「最良の結果を得るために...」と言った表記がされますが
これは敢えて一方通行がからんだものだけに入れられたものでしょうか?
英語版にこれに近い文章があったのでそのまま翻訳しました。削っても問題なさそうとは思いましたが残しておきました。

Similar texts are in the English version, I simply translated them. I think these texts would be not necessarily needed, but I left those texts.

Fatsuhono

Wow everyone here is biggest help to Japanese SC4 players like me. Thank you!

MAS71

@Ebina san
Thanks for reply and I understand well about them.  ;)

By the way,
You will up(open to public) this japanese-patch other than this thred ??
Now, I already introduce and write a links to this thread on the Wiki in Japan.
If you have any problem about it, Please tell me so.

Thank you.

@Ebinaさん
早速のご回答、ありがとうございました。 全てにおいて了解です。 ;)

ところで話は変わりますが...。
このNAM日本語パッチですが、今後こちら以外での公開は予定されておりますか?
現在、日本のBAT、MOD等のwikiにおいて、こちらのスレッドの紹介とパッチへの記事へのリンクをさせて頂いております。
もし何か問題があれば、どうぞ遠慮なくおっしゃって下さいませ。
すぐに対応はさせて頂きます。
よろしくお願いします。 :)

-Mas'71

ebina

Quote from: MAS71 on April 26, 2008, 08:40:40 AM
ところで話は変わりますが...。
このNAM日本語パッチですが、今後こちら以外での公開は予定されておりますか?
現在、日本のBAT、MOD等のwikiにおいて、こちらのスレッドの紹介とパッチへの記事へのリンクをさせて頂いております。
もし何か問題があれば、どうぞ遠慮なくおっしゃって下さいませ。
すぐに対応はさせて頂きます。
よろしくお願いします。 :)
他の場所へのアップロードは予定しておりません。今後追加された要素を翻訳したときも、このトピックに更新版をアップロードする予定です。
Wikiに載せていただいてありがとうございます。

Quote from: MAS71 on April 26, 2008, 08:40:40 AM
By the way,
You will up(open to public) this japanese-patch other than this thred ??
Now, I already introduce and write a links to this thread on the Wiki in Japan.
If you have any problem about it, Please tell me so.
I won't upload my translation to the other places. I'll attach updated ones to this topic when I translated the new items.
Thank you for introducing this at your wiki.

MAS71

@Ebina san
Thank you for your pleasant answer about permission.  ;)
I give you big thanks on behalf of japanese-mayors(lol).  $%Grinno$%

Ebinaさん
快い許可のお返事、ありがとうございます。 :)
お言葉に甘えまして、紹介させて頂くことにしますね!

-Mas'71

nb59

Quote from: ebina on February 18, 2008, 06:07:21 AM
Network Addon Modを日本語訳しました。NAM Update Jan 2008 の NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat に含まれるLTEXTファイルを全て翻訳してあります。テストしていただける方は、この投稿に添付してある NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.datNetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat と入れ替えてお使いください。

誤訳にお気づきの方や、「ここはこう翻訳するべき」などのご意見は、このスレッドに投稿してください。

"$Deal"$ ファイルサイズが英語版より小さくなっていますが、気にしないでください。LTEXT自体は全てのIDが揃っています。

I've translated the Network Addon Mod into Japanese. I did all LTEXT files in NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat of NAM Update Jan 2008. If you could test this one, replace NetworkAddonMod_Locale_english.dat with NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat attached to this post.

Please post here the mistranslation report, or your suggestion that "This should be translated like this."

"$Deal"$ Please note, file size is smaller than English, but don't mind. I didn't remove any Instance ID of LTEXT.

インストールについて
NetworkAddonMod_Locale_japanese.dat
- My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod にコピーし、他の言語のNetworkAddonMod_Locale_***.datは削除してください。
NetworkAddonMod_Additional_Bridges_Locale_japanese.dat
- My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod/Additional Bridges にコピーしてください。ファイルの読込順に関係なくLTEXTのGroupIDで日本語が自動的に選択されるため、他のフォルダにコピーしても問題ありません。

April 25, 2008 - EDIT:
現在添付されているファイルは2008年4月版のNAM用です。
Current attachment is for the NAM April 2008 version.