• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aspire - A collection of random images

Started by mjig_dudy, February 07, 2007, 09:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjig_dudy

Here i will post random pictures from cities i am working on, i usually loose interest in a city/region after a month or so, so this will simply be what i am currently working on. The name comes from my city journal at Simcities.com which i planned to create a complete city but ended up with just, well, a collection of random images

to start:

dedgren

Random or not, my friend, they're always excellent.  It will be a pleasure to have your great pics here on SC4D.

Good luck!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

petercintn

Very nice.  So that's how you use the industrial pipe divider thingy.  Thanks!
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

emilin

I absolutly love your style. The way you compose those shots are stunning! &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

mjig_dudy

dedgren: Thank you for your nice comments

bat: Thanks  ;D
petercintn: You mean NOB's water pipes right? They can look effective in urban areas.

emilin: Thank you  ;D

Two more pictures:

I have actually removed the large building in foreground since taking this screenshot as i felt it looked out of place  ;)

bat

Badsim

You have a real good taste to choose BATs and city planning , I like these perpespectives on your pictures . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sebes

These are some great pictures dude!

It the KPMG building your own or did you download it?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mjig_dudy

bat: Thanks :D

Badsim: thank you for you kind words

sebes: Thanks  ;D.  errrrrm, which is the KPMG building?

sorry for the lack of any updates for a while, frist my internet decided to not work, then i went to holland to saty at my grandparents so couldn't play SC4.
just two more today, they are from a completely diffrent city than my previous pictures (as you can probably tell)

Rayden

Well, it was worth waiting for your update. Stunning  :thumbsup: So much little details  :o

Antoine

The pictures looks nice but I'm sorry i don't like the colour you take on this screnns

sebes

Cool pictures again. The KPMG building is in your previous update, first picture, the brownish building in the middle (the one with the blue sign KMPG on it ;) ....)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mjig_dudy

ah yes, that one that says KPMG  :-[. Thats one of glenni's and can be found here

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

mjig_dudy

Rayden: Thanks for you nice comments  ;D

Antoine: Well i played around with them a bit. I genrally play around with most my images in photoshop, some results are better than others ;)

bat: Thanks

just one random rural image for you to cast your eyes over (I haven't had much time to play sc4 recently  ;))

Antoine

bat

looks very nice! Great using with the Rural Highway! :thumbsup:

Mulefisk

Great pics!

That last one reminds me of the countryside here in Norway.

BTW, what road texture are you using there?