• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

EYECANDY

Started by iamgoingtoeatyou, January 19, 2008, 06:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

WELCOME TO PAGE 5!!

The new mosaics of these buildings is looking wonderful!! Nice one at night!

blade2k5

Your mosaics are truly stunning :thumbsup: especially the nighttime mosaics ;D

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pikatchoum

The last 3 mosaics are amazing. Pure beauties.

The colors in the night one are ... colourful :p . very nice, that's just captivating me.
I also love the rural mosaic with this little village and i especially apreciate the detail with the train on the bottom right corner.

A question though : In the parisian mosaic , how have you made the 4 lane avenue, along the eiffel tower, without any middle lane. ( the one with the bus stop on it) ?

Keep it up .

warconstruct

ok I understands better now  $%Grinno$% yes I spoke well about the first muddy path, I said myself well that I had not seen his no share . Thank you to have answered my question has !

WoW...your city is... splendid , many batches personnel and large work of personalization I congratulate you it is large works which you have make here  &apls

impatient to see your next mosaic !
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Pat Riot

The absence of a flying bus is kind of disturbing, but nevertheless, great mosiac. Im sure Hong Kong and Donkey Kong would be proud.

thundercrack83

The Harbourfront looks amazing, my friend! Keep up the good work!

Pat

Hotdog's love that fantastic new mosiac, wonderful job!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

iamgoingtoeatyou

MOSAIC UPDATE 9: 3/32/08

THE LAND OF SATURATION

[ VIEW FULL SIZE ]
(you shouldn't click it, it's really ugly)

COMMENTS
Pat Riot : thanks

rooker1 : thanks

bat : thanks

blade2k5 : thanks

Pikatchoum : thanks

warconstruct : thanks

Pat Riot: thanks

thundercrack83 : thanks

Pat : thanks
APRIL FOOLS :-)

TopCliff

IT BURNS THE EYES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, I'M BLINDED FOREVER!!!

Seriously dude, how could this, this travesty have happened? Did someone have a virtual acid trip in one of your cities?
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

thundercrack83

I smell an April Fool's joke...

Dustin

Heblem

Quote from: thundercrack83 on March 31, 2008, 09:23:05 PM
I smell an April Fool's joke...

Dustin
Even if it a joke, the pictures looks really nice  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Oh, I agree! It is a great picture!

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

metasmurf

Your best update ever  :D $%Grinno$%

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

blade2k5

So this is where Reagan got all his jellybeans....always wondered about that..... :D 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bat

Looks very funny! :D Nice mosaic there!  :thumbsup:

Pat

hmmm Hotdogs on a acid trip lol... I do agree the pics are defintly intresting to say the least!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heblem

I don't use to comment at ST, but I just saw your Eyecandy update at ST, I was just drooling at every detail you put on it, it really does looks like Paris, especially what I like most is that diagonal avenues crosses and buildings  :thumbsup:

I hope you make updates here too ;)

smarty218

Sweet... is that a rock mod you're using, or a bit more clever photoshop effects?
C'mon people, almost a bestseller!