• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The PSSO (With The Port of Ossic)

Started by Yoman, September 30, 2007, 06:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Very interesting, to say the least.  I wonder what seaport lots you will be putting in there?  ::)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bigberta

I have to say, this is probably my favorite md of all... Just brilliant.  &apls I can't wait to see you develop that seaport.

thundercrack83

All I can say is...

WOW.

Can't wait to see your port come together, my friend.

Dustin

BigSlark

Great start to your port, Owen. I'm throughly impressed with your planning and look forward to see it all come together.

And I'm sure I'd love to use your lots, if I don't have the dependancies then I've failed at SC4, there's no way I can't not have anything with 4GB of plugins...

Cheers,
Kevin

bat

Great new update there! It's looking wonderful!

Looking forward to the next great update...

warconstruct

Splendid update , which work on the level of the térraforming for your port !!

The communication networks are very to develop  :thumbsup:

I the continuation with impatient waits .
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Getron

Nice pictures, but the lay-out of the port reminds me of...... ;)
Can't wait for the next update and lots.

ejc

I really like your MD

don't know what to expect each update, but it's still amazes me how you capture the USSR-feeling in SC4

nice!! & keep it going

E

Air6

I'm sure that will be an impressive port. Great work  :thumbsup:

I really like the idea of swamps. I'm looking forward to see more.

Yoman

Replies for the People

CabraBuitre - I know, terrible habit of not labeling anything :P

Fred - I will try to release as many as possible, some won't be until I get some more prop packs on LEX though ;)

FrankU - Glad you like it  :)

Quesh - Thank you

nedalezz - I don't really like Jebel Ali that much, as like everything else in Dubai, its master planned. I like organic development  ;D

Simpson - Thank you  ;D

Robin - None power or water consuming ones....annoying game :P

Bigberta - Wow, of all the incredible MDs here, this is possibly your favorite, thats quite a compliment, thank you very much  ;D

Dustin - Thanks my friend  :thumbsup:

Kevin - Somehow you've managed to make your plugins bigger than mine, two times the size, now that is a big plugins!  ::)

Bat - Thank you my friend.

Warconstruct - I hope that the infrastructure of the port develops to be as extensive as the one in Rotterdam, it would look very interesting!

Getron - It was completely original, not totally stolen from Rotterdam..... :P

BoKrif - Thanks :D

EJC - Thank you for the great compliments. I like to keep things off balance  ;)

Air6 - Thanks, and glad to see you hanging around the forums again. The swamps will be made much easier with ChrisAdam's new flora.

This Update Dedicated to Mike (Onlyplace4)

God Bless you Mike, a mentor, but most of all a friend.

Today's update is of Bailiaivka Cosmodrome. A medium sized launch facility located to the west of Odessa. From here Soyuz TMA Rockets are sent skyward carrying satellites mostly. The PSSO is yet to attempt a manned mission, though it has all the technology required. For now all manned personnel are sent into space via the Baikonur Cosmodrome and our Russian friends. The Baliaivka Cosmodrome is guarded by no less than 4 batteries of S-200 Angara Surface to Air missiles, with a range of 300 km and a ceiling of 125,000 ft, there is no escape for enemy aircraft  %BUd% The Soyuz Rocket is a mid sized launch system, capable of taking most payloads into orbit. It is the most used rocket in history, with over 1700 launches and less than 40 failures. First introduced in 1966 in the USSR, the Soyuz has since become the workhorse of the PSSO, Russia's Federal Space Agency, and soon, the European Space Agency.

--------------------------------------------------

Getron

Nice to see a Russian rocket with logo of ESA (European counterpart of NASA). Hope that this props will ever end up on the LEX.

Quesh

What worry to detail, is really impressive :thumbsup:
It's really beautiful  &apls

cameron1991

wow!
That looks awesome!  :thumbsup:
Did you BAT the rockets yourself? They look great!  &apls &apls &apls

bat

Excellent update of the rocket there! Wonderful two small mosaics of it! Fantastic work!!

Looking forward to more...

thundercrack83

Great update, my friend! That rocket is HUGE! And it looks amazing. I also love the single track leading the rocket to the launchpad.

Keep up the very impressive work here!

Dustin

Filasimo

"In Soviet Russia, arms race runs you!"  ::)
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

6underground

Absolutely breathtaking stuff Owen, absolutely gorgeous! You know I love all these space-race stuff. Thanks for letting me know. Looks gorgeous!

"Amazing" - Yoder7652 | "your citybuilding is outstanding" - Sebes | | "Absolutely Fabulous" - M4346 | "Wonderful" - threeswept | "Excellent" - Kimcar | "A treat" - dedgren | "A great source of inspiration" - mbsimcity | "Very Impressive" - Paroch | "Mindblowing" - metasmurf | "Fantastic" - bat | "truly deserved the Trixie Awards" - Sheep49... So, why not visit?!

Emperor Stormont

OMG

LOVE the recent update, the rocket lots are spectacular.....you really do have a talent for this, fantastic work Owen.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Toichus Maximus

Nice JS-III tanks on patrol lol. I love the update--the rockets look fantastic (tho I hope all those explosive-looking containers and freight cars get moved before launch  ;) )