• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

WEST END

Started by paroch, September 01, 2007, 03:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Paroch!
This place looks soo much like the Central Station in Amsterdam...
The only things I really miss is the exceedlingly high number of bicycles locked to the bridges and the canal boats.
You could consider to use Oppies canals. They look a bit more like Amsterdam's and he has made very Amsterdam like boats and a raising canalbridge. You can find them here:
http://www.simcitycentral.net/forum/index.php?f=14
Register first.....

MandelSoft

Beautiful!

That's all I can say about West End
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

paroch

REPLIES:

Adam:  We don't often see pink elephants in West End, so thanks!  Which part of the 14 second tram video did you like  ;) ?  And here's what's next!

Dustin:  Thanks for that and here's the update.

Joan:  I'm glad you liked the double zero celebration.  And the wait is over, hold on to your ticket and grab a window seat  :)

Bat
:  Thanks my friend, glad you liked the transit map.

Shaun:  Do you know any decent landscape architects -  :D !  Thanks for the visit.

Pat
:  Hey, don't worry about missing an update.  I know it's hard to keep up with so many MDs here and you always seem to catch up!  And as for who has the second most posts in West End...... Well, I do keep track (for a future update maybe?) and it is bat.  Don't worry Pat, you're certainly in the top 5!

Sebes:  Thanks for a great comment and great compliments.  Believe it or not I made the transit map using MS Paint!  I am a simple person and it is a simple programme!  Travelling everyday on the London Underground means that the map is heavily based on their style.  And you're not the only one to mention the football competition - maybe it's time for another?  I think the video looked better quality because it was in a smaller frame  of 425x355 pixels instead of 800x600.  And an MD-God - thanks for the compliment, but I don't think so!  So long as I'm enjoying it and a few of you continue to post, then I'll keep going!

Dave:  Hehehe, exterminator!  Having seen a sneak preview of the rendered Mouse House I'm looking forward to updating that housing estate to make it a bit less orange!  Although orange does seem appropriate whilst West End is going through its current Dutch phase.

FrankU
:  Welcome to West End, and thanks for your first post here.  I'm glad you like my Amsterdam look.  Yes, I would like the Central Station to look busier.  And I really should look for some bikes to use!  As for Oppie's canals....... Laying the canals to start with took about 6 hours and since then I've added more.  The thought of replacing them all now makes me shake!!  And thanks for the link, I'll check the site out.

Mrtnrln:  And a warm welcome to you too.  Two first timers and two new Dutch visitors - that's great.  And thanks for the compliment!

UPDATE 38 - 24th May 2008:

I know I have been promising a tram update for some time now.  Apologies for the delay, I just got sidetracked into other things!

Well, the tram network is now complete.  It is called the "KINGLY TRAM SYSTEM" or KTS for short and has five different lines.  The network is very important to the city and is popular with workers, shoppers and tourists.  Here's a reminder of the network map:

38.01  Kingly Tram System Map:

There 59 stations on the whole network.  To give you a tour of the whole network is more than one update, so today I will take you on a tour of the brown line, also known as the Oosterloop.

38.02  Brown Line - Oosterloop Map:

This map is on the platforms of the brown line and also on board the brown line trams.  It shows the interchanges with the other lines and also the West End rail network (grey). 

The Oosterloop runs from the Ooster Park and heads south through the south eastern industrial area before reaching the southern residential area of Kingly.  It then heads up through the central part of the city to Central Station before heading east through the north eastern residential area and then the Oosterdok before returning to the Ooster Park.

The orange line runs along the same track from Oosterpark to Herrenbrug via the southern section.  The blue line shares the central part of the track.  And the green line shares the track from Central Station to Oosterpark via the northern section.

OK, lets take a tram leaving Oosterpark for the Central Station via the Southern route.  Numbers in brackets after the station name tells you how many sims are using each station.......

38.03  Oosterpark (48):

This stop is used mainly by people visiting the park or out ship watching.  You even see a few people going to play at the football pitch here.  Trams on the Oosterloop turn around in the park and then start the loop again.

38.04  Mattschein Dok (145):

Here the line splits.  Mattschein Dok has four platforms.  The bottom track heads south and the top track heads west and then north.  This station is used mainly by factory and dock workers.

Next along the line is the Oosterbahn.  This is the main station serving the eastern section of Kingly.  It has two KTS stations, one to the north and one to the south of the station.  Following an earlier comment from Bernhard, I realised I needed to amend the track layout here.  So I've included "before and after" pics to show you what I mean.

38.05  Oosterbahn South (6) - before:

You can see that a speeding freight train crossing the tram line is an accident waiting to happen!

38.06  Oosterbahn South (6) - after:

The transition from GLR to El-Rail is not perfect, but it does make more sense, I think.
You can also see how the two KTS stations serve the main rail station.

38.07  ISAT Chemie (134):

This station is named after the nearby chemical factory.  This station is used almost entirely by workers of the nearby factories.

38.08  Power Plant (79):

This station is used by workers of the Power Plant.  You can see that in evening rush hour plenty of trams serve this section of track.  The Orange line also uses this section.

38.09  Helvetia (196):

Another of the stations serving the industrial zone.  This station is named after the nearby Helvetia plant.  And look at the length of that tram!

38.10  Vesterfeld Tram Depot:

There are two tram depots on the KTS, and this one was the first to be built.  This is where the trams are stored when not in use and also where maintenance is carried out.

38.11  Breuerstraat (323):

Breuerstraat is the name of the avenue in front of the station.  This is where the line starts to get really busy.  This station serves that large industrial park made up of the small BLS industrials.  Also, many sims transfer here on to buses that head north.

38.12  Weizenstraat (400):

Here the line enters the residential part of the city.  This station also serves the water treatment plant. 

38.13  Luijkenbrug (417):

The tram now crosses the first canal bridge.  This bridge (or brug) is called the Luijkenbrug, so the station takes its name from there.  This part of the city is starting to look a bit run down and many of the homes are looking a bit worse for wear.

38.14  Vanderpoll (327):

Now this part of town is a much nicer place.  Only a few hundred metres from the Luijkenbrug, but that's how cities are sometimes I guess.  Many of the residents here work in the offices up in the central district around Damrak.  I like the way the tram appears through the trees.  The red line has also joined the network here.  Before Vanderpoll is the Luijkenplatz terminus which we'll visit on our tour of the red line.

38.15  Vijziel (332) and Baastenfeld (163):

Vijziel is the station at the bottom of the picture named after the Vijziel Avenue that runs up towards the city centre.  Baastenfeld is the name of the football pitch, named after the great Marco Van Baasten.  Here the red line and brown line separate.  The red line turns left, the brown line carries on straight up.  Plenty of trams in this pic.

38.16  Rembrandt Square (590):

This is a busy station for both tourists and residents.  Here two trams pass on one of the busiest sections of the network.  The blue line has now joined the brown line on this part of the network.

38.17  Prinzenbrug (707), Keizerbrug (1506) and Herrenbrug (765):

We continue to head north now towards the centre.  The very bottom canal is the Prinzengracht.  Prinzenbrug is the name of bridge that crosses it here and the station takes its name from there.  The next canal up is Keizergracht amd then Herrengracht.  The stations are named in the same way.

38.18  Singel (785):

We're heading from right to left here.  The orange line, leaves the brown line here and heads down the Leidsestraat whilst the brown line carries on heading north (left) together with the blue line.  The red line rejoins us here.

38.19  Dam Square (332):

Here is the heart of the city, with two trams heading close behind each other into the sqaure.  This station is served by the brown, red and blue lines.

38.20  Damrak (304):

This is where many of the commercial offices and services are located, right in the city centre.  It's also popular with tourists as the place to start a canal boat tour.

38.21  Central Station (84):

I was surprised to see how few sims actually use this station.  Still, it is the hub of the network, with four lines serving the station's eight platforms (all the lines except the orange line).  The tram we are on, enters from the bottom and then turns right.

We'll cover the rest of the stations back out to the Ooster Park when we travel on the green line in a future update.

38.22  Brown Line - Oosterloop Map:

Just to remind you of our journey today!

For those of you who are more skilled than me at using graphics programmes, I'd really like to have a logo for the Kingly Tram System (KTS).  So if somebody would like to design one for me to use here, then I'd be very grateful and owe you a favour!

I hope you enjoyed your ride......

'til next time.................... $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Pat

Paul great update and as is said watch this space for further comment or I will be back!!

cheers

pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nerdly_dood

I like it, keep it up!
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Jmouse

Absolutely stunning update you have here, Paul! :thumbsup: Mapping out the routes is quite an undertaking, but helpful to folks like me who have never seen a tram or even ridden on a train! (Told you I was "under-traveled!") And you even anticipated my question about usage - I'm getting too predictable!

But this doesn't mean I'm not curious about certain elements. In 38.09, you noted the length of the tram and I wonder if it appeared naturally. Also, do the Sims have to drive to a nearby station to catch a tram? If so, I'm wondering where they park their cars? Many, many years ago, I had to catch a commuter bus into downtown Houston where I worked, and there was a huge parking lot next to the terminal. That's the closest I can get to identifying with any kind of mass transit system, so I wonder if there's any comparison.

OK, I'm through being a pest now and will enjoy the rest of the tour. I really like 38.10 - I've never seen that BAT before, but the whole setup makes perfect sense. Then things start to get more interesting in the neighborhoods. The tram crossing the canal in 38.13 makes me glad you reserved a window seat for me! :) And 38.14 is just downright pretty. You are doing such a good job with those Dutch BATs, and the tram through the trees couldn't be more appropriate!

I didn't realize the stations were so close together
until I saw 38.17, but usage figures indicate they are well placed. And Dam Square, one of my all-time favorite locations, is getting a lot of passenger traffic as well. If I was going to board a tram, that's the station I'd want to use.

I know I keep repeating myself,
but this has to be one of your best updates! &apls

Until the next tram trip...
Joan

bat

Wonderful tram tour there, paroch! Fantastic new pictures of Kingly!! :thumbsup:

Diggis

Great update Paul, looks like you have a well used tram line.  I love the BAT of the Central station.  Great creation.   :thumbsup:

JBSimio

Excellent update, Paul!   &apls  I don't think I've ever used the GLR in any of my cities, but I'm suddenly inspired to tinker around with it (although not in Covington... that just wouldn't fit the theme).  The map is very useful and I found myself constantly scrolling back and forth to keep up.  Some standouts for me personally...

38.06 - The separated grades certainly make a lot more sense and honestly looks better to me as well.  I wonder if having the tram tunnel beneath the heavy rail lines would look even "cleaner" though?  I don't really know and maybe that wouldn't even be realistic from a cost standpoint anyway... just thinking out loud really.

38.13 - I really like the transition to higher density here.  You've done a great job of making it appear somewhat random and natural.  I often have trouble avoiding the sudden, "straight line" effect when I switch in and out of single family houses to apartments.

38.15 & 16 - Nothing specific to say here... they're just both really nice pictures that I like!  ;)

38.18 - I love how the bill boards and advertisements on the buildings face the tram line.  It just fits together so perfectly.  This picture is also a great example of how well you have used the pedestrian walkways all over the network.  The pieces blend in very well and may be hard to notice in places, but you obviously put a lot of thought into fitting this whole system together.  That attention to detail really shows here.

38.20 - Just another great picture that I like for no particular reason!  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the next ride...

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

vester

It's good to see one of my trams in a MD

and my tram depot... think it's a first time, I see it in use in a MD.

Maybe I should do I a new tram stop, so you don't need to use the same one all over.

(Going to re-release my tram stop soon. Would love to see it in your MD ! )

Fledder200

love the pic's!!
i see you are a GLR lover as wel!!

i realy like those tramline maps!
keep it up   &apls  &apls  &apls

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

sebes

Wow what a ride!  You show all those great places here, I don't even know where to start commenting.

So you made the map with MS paint.... I have that on my PC and cannot get it to do what I want at all. For each click that I make a part of the original picture disappears. I just now how to transform a PNG- into a JPG picture with it. ()testing()

It's great to ride with you through Kingly's industrial areas. You made it very green and a pleasant place to work! It was a great solution to build the Oosterbahn South Tram viaduct. I think it would have been more realistic to have a tram tunnel there, but don't even know if GLR tunnels exist in the game?
The length of the tram in 38.09 made me laugh out load. I hope this monster is never going to enter into the central area as it will cause major traffic trams probably. But in you pic at that place it looks great!

The bats in 38.11 (Breuerstraat) make me wonder what it is. Is it a kind of allotments? They look nice and green, but there a no path to connect them with the street. Just currious what it is...

38.14(Vanderpoll/Luykenplatz) is showing a very nice transition from wealthy residential to the more central part of town. I like that you picked those two names: I boarded the tram for years at Vanderpollstraat station myself to my office in Jan Luykenstraat. Funny that in Kingly those two are only one station apart from each other.. ;)

38.15 I wonder how it's possible that Baastenfield sustained in the heart of town? Groundprices must be skyhigh there at Vijzel Avenue. How long will it take before a real-estate project developper will catch this goldmine next to two major tramlines?  &idea

38.17 Prinzenbrug (707), Keizerbrug (1506) and Herrenbrug (765) is one of the best pictures I have ever seen. And sooo realistic, with a tramstop between each "island"!. The clocktower just at the right edge of the picture is making this a true gem. (HoF material if you ask me  ;)

This truely is a great update Paul. Thanks for showing us all this - I am waiting for next ride (I hope it will be before Friday - I will be gone for 14days from that day)

QuoteAnd you're not the only one to mention the football competition - maybe it's time for another?
.  If it will be as much fun as the last one... I will certainly fly a team and many Dutch Americans to West-End to join the fun!

Cheers.

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

TheTeaCat

Great update Paul :thumbsup:
I like the fact that you include the usage figures for each station, as it really gives a good feeling for how much its utilized &apls

I remember (vaguely  /&HiPP/%) my trips on the trams in Amsterdam (many years ago ::)) fondly but must also admit to disliking them too
(being a cyclist - we don't like train/tram tracks  and road surfaces being mixed together $%Grinno$% ) so it was nice to sit back
and let you do the traming for me. I enjoyed the tour also thank you very much.

38.15  is one of my fav pics with the pitch in the park. (though the floodlights look somewhat out of place there IMO) :thumbsup:

I enjoyed this update a lot and look forward to your next

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

paroch

REPLIES:

Pat:  I always look out for your visits, so come on down any time my friend.

Nerdly_Dood:  Welcome to West End - I'm glad you like it, feel free to drop in any time.

Joan:  Thanks for your detailed comments.  I think the maps add an element of authenticity to the updates (well at least I hope they do).  To give you an idea of the London tube map, have a look at this link .
As for the length of the tram - yes, sometimes you seem to get extra long ones and other times you may have two 4 coach trams that stop to queue up which gives the impression of one long one.  And yes, my commute querey shows that some people walk or drive to the tram station.  It's true that at many tram stations I have not provided parking, but this does not appear to be a problem.  I'll try to include a route querey in an update soon.  Behind Central Station I have created a huge parking area but the station is not used as much as I'd hoped!  I walk to the station in RL each working day (about 12 mins) and there are two large car parks at the station that charge about £3 ($5.50) per day and are almost full.

And you're not being a pest!  It's good to have such comments.  Yes, the tram depot is by Vester (hence the name) and it is a beauty.  The trams over the bridge is a nice shot - glad you liked it.  The gaps between the stations vary quite a bit.  On that section there are plenty of houses and a smattering of commercial, plus the stations next to the bridges just seemed to fit - so it was more luck than judgement that they are used so much.  Thanks for your comment Joan and there are a few tram journeys yet!

Bat:  Thank you for your comment.

Shaun:  Hey, glad you liked it.  The trams just finish the city off for me.

Jon:  We seem to appreciate each other's MDs which is nice.  And yes, give the GLR a go some time.  It can be a bit fiddly and can be temperamental but I'm happy to give you a quick hints and tips on how to avoid CTDs etc.  As for your specific comments....38.06  Hmmm, a GLR tunnel would be nice - not sure if there is one out there.  38.13 I wish it would always work so smoothly!  38.18 Again, that was an accident, I hadn't really noticed til you pointed it out!  Thanks for taking the time to leave such a comment.

Arne
:  Hey it's good to see you here in West End.  Without your trams this city would not look as it does so a MASSIVE thank you for creating them.  Thanks also for pointing me in the direction of the tram depot and also for the Swan Mill Station.  I just have to see if I can fit the station into a fully developed city!  And please feel free to develop new tram stops!  I'd love one with a central platform that works with Left Hand Drive (yes, my trams drive on the left!)

Fledder200:  Hey, another first timer in West End.  One of the first MDs that I really admired was Liaane - I am sure that was you.  I still recall the trams going through the city squares.  I hope that Kingly is just a small way towards achieving what Liaane did.  Hope to see you here again.

Sebes
:  Maybe I should do a tutorial on how to create a transit map - would anyone else be interested?  And of course, I am pleased you liked the tour.  And yes, I agree, a tunnel would have been better, but I cannot find a GLR tunnel - maybe one is out there.  And the Breuerstraat Bats are infact the BLS Small Industrials.  I am sure I downloaded them from LEX and I think they are lotted by Barby??  They do have an allotment look about them when they grow in such large quantities, but believe me they are just small industrial units.  And I chose the name Vanderpoll only because when I worked for a Dutch company the big boss was called Van Der Poll - and I just remembered his name!  And yes, a great development opportunity on Baastenfeld - in fact you can see where the Kingly Flash team have moved to in this update.

Thanks for such a great set of comments Sebes.

Derry:  Well, I am glad you can look at and like this update without worrying about your bike being bumped by a tram.  It is odd that Amsterdam has loads of bikes and loads of trams.  Maybe Sebes can tell us whether there are many accidents.  Glad you like the Baastenfeld pitch.  Funnily enough it's one of my own custom lots and I usually use it as a school football field, so I can see what you mean about the floodlights.

UPDATE 39 - 25th May 2008:

In this update we will continue with the tram rides of the city.  Today we are going to ride on the Orange Line, also known as the South City Route. 

Here is the transit map for the Orange Line:

39.01  Transit Map - Orange Line:

This line runs from Ooster Park in the east of the city and follows the same route as the Brown Line up until Herrnebrug.  We travelled this route last time, so we won't go over old ground again.

The line then turns left and heads west along the Leidsestraat.  The red line also runs along this street, so we'll save that part of the update until then.  At Leidseplein the line turns right towards Bondplein and this is where we'll pick it up today.

As like the last update, passenger numbers at each station are in brackets after the station name.

39.02  Bondplein (1112):

This small square is home to many offices in the media industry.  At lunch time the sqaure is full of office workers eating sandwiches and smoking cigarettes.

39.03  Kieferendorf (635):

Just around the corner from Bondplein is this high wealth residential area.  The tennis court set up is a custom lot from my fellow NUT tooheys and I like it loads.

39.04  Mattbijstraat (661):

A mix of commercial and residential buildings are here.  The dual carriageway road is called Mattbijstraat and is home to quite a few of MattB's bats.  The houses overlooking the narrow canal are some of the oldest in Kingly.  Both the Orange and Green lines share the track from here all the way to the end of the line at Suderwald.

39.05  Joerg Autos (240):

This station serves the factory of the same name.  The factory has only recently started production of its new model, the XP5.

39.06  Haarlemerstraat (182):

Usage on this section of the line starts to ease off.  Haarelmerstraat serves both the more modern residential zone plus the industrial zone.

39.07  Westerbahn (156):

Westerbahn is the station that serves the western side of the city.  And here, the railway and tram system have an interchange.  And it is also home to the University of Kingly.  Many students jump on the tram here to head into the Leidseplein area where there are plenty of bars.

39.08  Cuerbendorf (89):

These detached houses from Haarlemergold have become the standard build in the outer edges of the city.  They are very versatile as family homes and are known amongst the Kinglish as Staple Homes.

39.09  Nederplein (35):

This station has mainly high wealth homes around it, which probably explains why so few people use this station.  The Kingly Tram System have started terminating many of the trams at Westerbahn and turning them back towards the city centre as so few people use the last four stations.

39.10  Egbeerstraat (24):

This station serves the small industrial estate on the south western edge of the city.

39.11  Suderwald Tram Depot and Suderwald Station (21):

This is the second of the city's tram depots and is next to the station that is at the end of the line.

And here is a tram near Suderwald (work with me on this one).

39.12  Tram in action

So that's our trip on the Orange Line complete. 

One thing I've not shown you yet in Kingly is the stadium of the local team, Kingly Flash.  So here it is.....

39.13  Kingly Flash - Nieuw Baastenfeld:

The stadium is named after a great Dutch footballer and also has an athletics track.  You may also recall that Baatenfeld is also the name of a station on the Kingly Tram System - well years ago the team played there but there was not enough room to build a stadium, so they moved here.

39.14  Stadium Environment:

You can see that plenty of parking space is available for the stadium.  The stadium is also very close to the Westerbahn, which is served both by the national rail network and the Kingly Tram System (Orange and Green Lines).  That pedestrian bridge carries a lot of sims on match days.

39.15  Zoom Out:

And this gives you an idea of how the stadium fits into the bigger picture.  There are rumours that this stadium will be used soon as part of an international competition - I guess you'll have to watch this space to see if the rumours are true.

'til next time............. $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Pat

Paul great update here!!! I will see you again soon - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sebes

Thanks for this great update Paul. I like the way you present the Orange line tram tracks in a diagonal way. Very clever, and unique  :thumbsup:

The Nieuw Baastenfeld Stadium is at a perfect location with excellent transport connections and layout. And never a dull moment with all the terraces in front of the Westerbahnstation! (Cheers mate). Now that you mentioned the rumours, I believe I heard some vague Nieuw Nederlands reports about it as well...  :-\

But before that happens, you'll have to tell me:
- where did you find that great stadium?
- what is the station that you use in front of it?

And regarding your tram/bike question... yes. Accidents happen frequently. It happened to myself twice when I steered my bike around a corner but my bikewheel just followed the track and I almost was down at the street. Luckily for me I never ended up at streetlevel though :). But, not everybody is that fortunate...  as you can see here (link)

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Jmouse

Another tram tour already - what a treat, Paul! :thumbsup: Bondplein certainly is getting a fair amount of tram traffic. And I just now noticed the little structures beside the stations - I'd guess they're shelters for passengers in waiting and/or lunchtime picnic destinations.

The scenery along the tram routes is consistently attractive - the parks in 39.09 are beautiful and the lots beside the station itself are nicely decorated with flowering bushes. You must have a good landscape architect! ::) I am surprised that Egbeerstraat gets so little traffic - surely there are more than 24 Sims working in that industrial park, but I don't see much road traffic either. The truck entering the roundabout is a nice touch, BTW.

The stadium/station complex in 39.14 is, well, complex to say the least! There's a bit more parking space than I'd have expected. You and I have discussed the differences between American and British parking accommodations many times. You didn't mention the station's usage, but I would imagine it is pretty high. Also I'm interested in the umbrellas which add a colorful touch, BTW. Perhaps sports fans bring their lunch and make a day of it enjoying the sights and sounds here. Placing the entire complex near the major university is a very wise use of resources to say the least, and the pedestrian bridge is essential but would be easy to overlook.

As always, a terrific update befitting a classic MD...
Joan

TheTeaCat

Another great trip on the trams Paul  &apls &apls

I particularly like the area around the stadium. Great skill in pulling it all off  :thumbsup:
Nice touch on the ped bridge too and the overall view of that area including the uni is fab
I really enjoyed this update paul ;D ;D

and there is still more to see - oh good I'm looking forward to it :thumbsup:
till next time

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

vester

Great to see my tram depot in use  :thumbsup:

and what a great place to have it show up in. 8)

Quote from: paroch on May 25, 2008, 03:11:45 PM
Hey it's good to see you here in West End.  Without your trams this city would not look as it does so a MASSIVE thank you for creating them.  Thanks also for pointing me in the direction of the tram depot and also for the Swan Mill Station.  I just have to see if I can fit the station into a fully developed city!  And please feel free to develop new tram stops!  I'd love one with a central platform that works with Left Hand Drive (yes, my trams drive on the left!)

Well, I might just do that in between my major project.

thundercrack83

WOW! Brilliant job on the tram update, Paul!

I felt like I was riding along! The map, the stations, everything looks fantastic!

Keep up the great work here, my friend!

Dustin