• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ks_JPN creations

Started by art128, February 12, 2017, 04:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Some of you may have noticed but for some months now KS_JPN website was taken down. (among many other great Japanese BATers websites)

I'm creating this thread in hope that people in possession of his creations may come forward and give us a link to it so we can upload it to the LEX.

Thanks to Mas71, a few years ago he was contacted by BSC members to have his creations available for the CAM. At the time he agreed to give the BSC full permission to upload his creations to the LEX.

So if you have anything from ks_jpn that is not already available on the LEX, please give us a link !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sunset_baby

Hi Art!

I have collected 22 files of his website over the years. Don't know if it is everything but..
Anyways, here's a link for you; https://www.dropbox.com/s/qiaaeaae3usoj4g/Ks_Jpn.zip?dl=0

art128

Thank you very much. This link will be much welcomed to a lot of users I am sure.
Now we need to upload them on the LEX. I shall ask Tarkus/Casper about it.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

I think we should consider to make backup of SC4 files available at various sites especially the minor sites to avoid losing access similar to this Ks_JPN site case. There are a lot of awesome BAT, LOTs and MODs created by individuals that not uploaded to major site especially done by some foreign players.
The problem is I dont know about backing up these files will violate the rule to not distribute the files without the owner permission. well maybe some exception with the down sites which we don't have other choice I think..

Tyberius06

Thanks for the Allianz Arena, I had that file, but the zip was damaged on ks_jpn site when I downloaded, I couldn't use it.
I have altogether 47 files from his site, I think nearly everything, but I'm not sure. I put together them and uploaded onto my google drive, but I don't have pictures or description, I wanted to download them, but since than the site was down... :(

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xc9Qb1npPOzd2ffgwwf8SQ6RQAWvHZHy

If it doesn't work, please let me know.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

MAS71

Hello art128 and all  :)
Thanks for good thread to help and support for japanese works  ;)
I'll check and try to find again ks_jpn san's works in my backup disk.
and I'll report or upload them as much as possible soon.

Thanks all

EDITED: 15,feb,2017
I'd check my backup DVD(a lot of data broken)
I could salvage only 11 works from it, but these were already uploaded by Sunset_baby and Tyberius06.
Thanks both for upload them  :)

blade2k5

I have several of Jpn's works, including his Dubai buildings and the Al Burj, which I had thought lost and just found it a few minutes ago.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.