• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gotham City

Started by Eddie, July 07, 2007, 11:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

btw now i get what you said about bruces mom lol... talk about a contrast so wouldnt it mean that since mom died bruce became the owner of ACE chemicals or am i off the wall... never knew that little bit of info...

btw welcome to page 6....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Eddie

He finally cracks.

pat: Thanks for the comment. Glad you noticed the link between Martha Wayne and Ace Chemicals. It doesn't mean that Bruce is the owner, it's just an interesting piece of history I added. It would appear that after Martha "Kane's" death, the chemical plant went into disrepair and polluted the river, showing that Gotham City was better before the Wayne murders. Thanks for opening the new page!

Next Update: Part 5

Pat

hahahahahaha hehhehee hohohoho awsome reallly awsome update eddie  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 2 thumbs for sure on this and btw no problem on page flipp....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Eddie

A few months have passed since the events of Year One. The landscape of the city is changing. The mob is being driven out by the Freaks: costumed criminals with gimmicks and violent motives, the most famous of which is the Joker. Having just robbed the city's Federal Bank, he's established himself as the new face of Gotham City.

Could Batman's appearance in the city have inspired a whole new wave of imitators? He goes to Arkham to find out.

pat: Thanks, Ebert.  :P

End Interlude

Pat

awwwwww man eddie there is a broken pic right after last part i've seen is where Batman is talking about his skin is bleached white and the docs dont understand how or even his eye's....... Hmmmm you know what seems fishy to me is that old man that looks alot like dick tracey hmmmm and the way his face coming at ya's was a tad dark lol but anyways anther awsome and great from the marvel master himself  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eddie

Quote from: patfirefghtr on August 06, 2007, 09:11:54 PM
awwwwww man eddie there is a broken pic right after last part i've seen is where Batman is talking about his skin is bleached white and the docs dont understand how or even his eye's....... Hmmmm you know what seems fishy to me is that old man that looks alot like dick tracey hmmmm and the way his face coming at ya's was a tad dark lol but anyways anther awsome and great from the marvel master himself  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know why ImageShack keeps doing that. I have to fix the images in this MD at least once every week since pictures are disappearing.  ()what()

As for the Dick Tracey reference, I guess you could say there's a similarity. They're both police detectives... :P

Pat

ahh ok i seen the missing pic now... what ive ran into is if you left it in png format image shack isnt friendly when you are posting multiple pics expicaly when you switch between png jpeg - just a thought

kimcar

&apls great chemical plant you have done . I rediscover the Batman story and i found very interesting the way you show it . Keep going.

Eddie

Before the Joker's attempt to poison the entire city, before his insane plot to disfigure Gotham's fish, and before his unplanned appearance on a late night talkshow, his reign of terror began with one man. One man who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

pat: I don't recall leaving things in PNG...I always convert it first. Imageshack doesn't appreciate real art.  :P

kimcar: Hey thanks, kimcar!

Character Profile:

Meet Charlie Collins, your average joe. He's married, one kid. House in the suburbs, works downtown as a bank accountant. He's a calm-mannered guy, a bit chubby. But the one time his temper gets the best him, he ends up cursing the last person you'd want to on the freeway. His lonely drive home from work will soon become a terrifying nightmare...

Note: The next update will not be related to this one. Joker's Favor Part 2 takes place a year later (in Batman continuity). I want to show that passing of time so Part 2 will be shown some other occasion (though not one year from now, that would be too long).

This is also the start of the new BTAS style. I'm no longer using comic scans, these are DVD screencaps from the episodes themselves. For more info, go to this MD's Introduction

So for now...to be continued another day.

Pat

oooooooh eddie that was intresting very intresting... thank god i dont have to wait a year for the cont.
but anyways that pooor pooooooor charlie doing the one thing i wouldnt even do is tick off the joker lol - pat

emilin

Ok, I have spent the better part of the day figuring out what to say about this journal. And I've been lurking around here more than, I think, in any other thread.

And, I have nothing... besides the obvious "you are a genius" stuff. It all looks so amazingly good, and the storyline is executed flawlessly, your graphic skills are amazing, etc. etc.

I guess the correct term for describing my feelings would, very litterarily, be "lost for words". ;D

I think what you have created is so focused on the reading experience that I almost feel bad about interupting the story with stupid comments.  &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Great new updates! Fantastic story!! :thumbsup:

Pat

Emilin i know one thing i can say in reply to what you said... Thank you for no longer lurking and saying how you enjoyed Eddie's work with Batman... also you are not interuppting any thing at all, consider each new update a new comic book that has hit the stands or just anther update...

Eddie

Title cards.

The official one.

My version.

And another one of my versions. I like this one best.

Crime in Gotham City has escalated to the point where a couple of noisy helicopters are incapable of patrolling the city's skies. Solution: the police blimp. Quiet and ever watchful, Gotham's zeppelins hover 1,000 feet over the city's skyline. Its glowing searchlights, scanning the streets for any criminal activity, have earned it the name "Eyes in the Sky."

pat: Yep. Never tick off the Joker!

emilin: I'm glad my CJ's so good you can't help but lurk. :P Thanks for the comment, and don't worry about interrupting the story--I like interruptions. It's always nice to see that people are paying attention.

bat: Thanks!

pat (again!): Thanks for thanking emilin. :P And yes, each update is like a new comic book hitting the stands (which happens quite often in this MD--updated every day!). ;)

Note: This is one of my personal favorite updates. I think it turned out pretty well.

Next Update: On Leather Wings, Part 1

Pat

Eddie its no problem as a regular to your MD i feel a specail honour to help answer any question... I agree with you 100% this is by far so far that is your finest update... Even with the title cards yours is soooo much better by far and far...

bat

Your version is looking very great! Also fantastic looking pictures of that city! :thumbsup:

Eddie

A mysterious bat-creature is spotted.

Story by Mitch Brian
Adapted by SpecialEddie

pat: Thanks. You're more than a regular though.  :thumbsup:

bat: Thank you, bat. You'll probably like this update...

Next Update: City Hall

kimcar

:thumbsup: Hum , Nice pics with the blimp. Seem dangerous to be an security guard this day  $%Grinno$%

Pat

WoW eddie talk about doing justic for the bat creature...  and i totaly agree with what kimcar said its a bad bad day to be a security guard in gotham city....

serenity086

I see you've been keeping up the great work since ive been away, ive missed alot. Everything is looking really good.  ;D

Come Visit Murdock Valley