• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Noro Cooperative

Started by noahclem, January 30, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of airport should NORO's new one be?

Passenger only
Passenger & military
passenger & general aviation (private & charter aircraft)
Passenger, military & general aviation

Swordmaster

It's coming along nicely I should say! I for one think you could post some more of those progress pix. They're quite good actually.

Cheers
Willy

RepublicMaster

I love the riverside! It's coming along very nicely. :D

Aaron Graham

Lovely work on the city, I wonder what the residential are looks like fro this city. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Jmouse

I would like to see more of your progress photos, too, Noah. I'm trying to see a pattern in your work which might...ermmm...be of help to me at a later time. And you can always post some more night shots , too, if you ever have any left over. :)

art128

As I've already told you, I'm a fan of your transportation grid!

And indeed, some progress photos are welcome. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Definitely great shots Noah! I'm quite curious to see the diagonal grid develop so more progress pics won't hurt. Besides, aren't all our pictures progress pics one way or another?! ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

rooker1

Awesome shots Noah.
I can't wait to start filling in the diagonal areas of the city.
And please post more night shots.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

sunv123

Very nice and not to mention creative city layout, just amazing. :thumbsup:

And I like that rail texture ;)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Gugu3

What to say Noah??Your pictures are always amazing and a source of inspiration :thumbsup:
Would like to see some more developement pictures too!!! ::)
Great job so far!hope you'll enjoy your holiday and have a great fun!
cheers
Guglielmo

weixc812

Wow, will I say I especially love the CBD views?  :D
Can't wait to see how the towers grow up  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

MandelSoft

It may still be a bit quiet around here due to the summer holidays and some of us are away and doing other stuff. This explains why developments here are slow. But for those of you that wonder, this project is still alive and kicking. Even more so: developments are on their way and we are finally seeing some sprawl.

Today we are going to take a look at Tile Fq, which has now been named to Armorsforth. It's an edge city of the central city of Noropolis, with its own small satellite-C.B.D. The city also has an industrial district, but most of all, it has a huge sprawling suburb going out for miles! Furthermore, it's right near the interchange of three major freeways in Noroway: the PR-30, PR-39 and Great Noropolis Beltway PR-230. So let's take a tour around Armorsforth

(Click on the pictures for Full Resolution)

First off the C.B.D. This is right next to the train station, a not so common sight in Noroway. This railway line goes straight to Noropolis and considering the traffic jams on the PR-30, the railway line can be the fastest route to Noropolis. Furthermore is this the only place in Armorsforth you find high-rise buildings...

Next up is the riverside industrial district. Lots of manufacturing is going on here, producing all sorts of goods for Norowegians, like squirrel plushies :P

Armorsforth has suburbs. Lots of suburbs, spreading out for miles. In this tile alone there are 100 000 citizens all living in low-density housing. It does make the city look more open and quiet...

And let's not forget, Armorsforth has some amazing infrastructure too! Here are a few pics of some nice feats of Civil Engineering in Armorsforth:

That was it for today. Until next time, folks! ;)

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Haljackey

I think got an overdose of TuLEP there. Great work!

That interchange is looking stellar too! :D

spot

Nicely done. Can't wait for those 7.5 avenue overpasses to be released.

Gugu3

Very nice job!!!Amazing pics and as Always Amazing interchanges!!!
cheers
Guglielmo

kelis

Fantastic job !! I have not words to describe that interchange, It's just awesome !!

&apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

Great work. I like the index in the last picture. The city center is built fantastic.

TheTeaCat

Just caught up on the first 8 pages :o :o :o
lost for words!
Amazing -- no not good enough  $%Grinno$%
Fantastic -- way too lame $%Grinno$%
I might have to invent a word :D
Need more Tea to recover!!
will be back for more

Congratulations to you all

Derry

wanders off shaking head wondering what happened while I was away
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

vortext

Excellent work! &apls

The last picture is amazing! Also, I like the TE-ed parking lots. To whoever came up with it: good idea and outstanding lotting! All in all very exciting to see Noro taking shape!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sunv123

Yes, the progress is quite amazing! &apls

The last shot with the crazy interchange is cool, though I think I need my GPS for it. :P
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.