• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kingdom of Himmelschön

Started by AhmadAzunai, May 07, 2012, 05:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhmadAzunai

Hi there and hello all...Welcome to my Kingdom, :thumbsup:
Permit me to guide you all to take a walk in my Kingdom,
but before we tour over my Kingdom lets take a look to my teasers,

The first one is the random mosaic from the first Kingdom, the Himmelschön

and here is the teaser from my second Kingdom, the Célestebonne

Hope you enjoy the teaser  :-\ leave comment please :)

rooker1

Super start.
Looks like we'll be getting a little of everything here.  Great city and I'd love to see exactly where that island is in relation to the city.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

AhmadAzunai

Quote from: rooker1 on May 07, 2012, 06:07:25 AM
Super start.
Looks like we'll be getting a little of everything here.  Great city and I'd love to see exactly where that island is in relation to the city.

Robin

Whoa,,thank you...,
I am newbie here and I'm in my progress study and learn this game so that can make a great and nice city

it's separated, so it's not related each other,
they're just teaser,i am still improving my two city :)

noahclem

Awesome start  &apls  I especially love the mosaic with the nice parks and monumental buildings. Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:

mave94

Superb start! Well done. &apls Very nice for your first posts.

cmdp123789

NICE!!! is that why you wanted the dutch buildings? are you going to use them in this MD?

Kergelen

Great start! I like the combination of skyscrapers and classic buildings :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

AhmadAzunai

Quote from: noahclem on May 07, 2012, 08:55:24 AM
Awesome start  &apls  I especially love the mosaic with the nice parks and monumental buildings. Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:
Thank you so much,,Thank you....I still improve my city because lack of some themed building

Quote from: MrMAvE94 on May 09, 2012, 01:43:02 AM
Superb start! Well done. &apls Very nice for your first posts.
So thank you..may later post can be nice too... :P
(I follow your link :P thanks for the link :D)

Quote from: cmdp123789 on May 09, 2012, 08:22:40 AM
NICE!!! is that why you wanted the dutch buildings? are you going to use them in this MD?
Yes, you're right....:) I'm going to use it to beautify my MD ;)
Thanks for your advise...

Quote from: Kergelen on May 10, 2012, 01:21:21 AM
Great start! I like the combination of skyscrapers and classic buildings :thumbsup:
Yeah,,and I have many more combination that can't wait enough...;)

rooker1

Because movement through the MD section is based on post count, would you please include your replies to an actual update.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

AhmadAzunai

@rooker1: okay..done,I'm sorry,I'm going to not retry my mistake later ;)
Next update is....

After 5 hours on the plane, we finally land at the Haimlet international airport,
today we want to take a walk in the capital city of Kingdom Himmelschön, Goedhaltung,

we ride a cab to go around the city, just right next to the airport there is a golf course and the surrounding little shop, a good choice to relax our body

we go straight, just follow the main road, then we meet the old town,the classic town, and this is the core town at past

after the bridge we can see the antique hospital and a big cemetery just right after it

at the classic town we can visit some shop, take a walk or we can visit the biggest cathedral in there

north to the cathedral we can also visit the King's house (in the front) and the House of parliament (in the back) too

they are look so classic and elegant, isn't it? bored with the old building we can move to the heart of nowadays city, the CBD

the CBD lies between the highways and rail roads, making it very easy to reach and makes it easy to relate to other cities

After we are tired touring all day long, it seems that the tour in the first day must be ended and we can continue it tomorrow. Now It's time to search the hotel to stay. In the north we can choose so many expensive hotel because they lie near the central city

but in the south we can stay at cheap hotel because they are far from the city. It's your own choice where you want to stay ;)

yeah I think that's all of our journey today.
See you at the next chance.... ;)
Thank you  ::)
Leave comment please  ;)
===
Bonus pic,the CBD's at night, It looks so glam... :thumbsup:

AhmadAzunai

Hi there, I'm sorry..I can't update anymore pictures,  &mmm
I get stucked, need some inspiration and Real Life strikes too hard,
I'll give you just one picture as a teaser
Check this out.... ;)

Thanks for your visit  :thumbsup:

RickD

Sometimes I need a break from the game, too to get new inspirations. And real life always has priority, of course. ;)
I hope to see some new pictures whenever you are ready.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rooker1

I hope you find the inspiration needed to continue as your work is great. 
Your last update is very well done.....love the city and that night shot.  Your teaser is top notch as well.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Nanami

Nice work here! can't wait to see more!