• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

# Update [4]  ~ KOBUK ISLAND National Park [1] - Alaska ||

• Today we will visit one of the most beautiful places in the region, this is a beautiful nature park of KOBUK ISLAND. This island is located in the bay of the city of Belport and is one of the most visited places by the citizens of this region •

• The place we visited today is a small beach where we dock our boat or seaplane and start a excursion in the island •

• This is commonly visited place to start forest excursions walk through the island, it's also visited by fishermen •

• Well, I hope your stay here in the -KOBUK ISLAND NATIONAL PARK- was fun and I hope you come back soon, I wish you a good trip by seaplane •

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

sunv123 -
Thank you Victor, glad you like the port !!

Girafe - Thanks my friend !!

art128 - Gracias compañero !!

Gugu3 - Thanks Gugu  :)

- Special Thanks to Willy (Swordmaster) for sending his water mod, it's amazing my friend !!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

Excellent work!  &apls

You've pretty much made a perfect recreation of the banner pic!  :D  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

kelis

The funniest thing about all this is I found the banner image after creating the zone in the game and when I saw the picture I thought the same as you  $%Grinno$% Thanks for your comment my friend !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Dantes

Many new updates. I like all! Great work again!  ;D I like the way you can incorporate the American charm to the atmosphere.

noahclem

Beautiful recreation here Jonathan  &apls  You have such great ability at excelling in so many styles!

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

RepublicMaster

Kergelen

Nice place. The hydroplane is a great detail &apls

Links to SC4 websites

benedict

That is a lovely update.

And you're back on top of Ben's Top Ten this week - nice work.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

kelis

Hello to all;

Today there is not an update, sorry my friends !! Today I am here because I need your help, I'm having some problems with some terrain textures and I don't know exactly what I have to do, I will put one picture, I think it will speak for itself...

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7593/q2rt.jpg

How can I fix the problem on the shore?

Thanks my friends and Greetings
.                                                                                                                      

RepublicMaster

I get that problem too. I'm not sure if there is anyway to fix it. :(

Huston_N7

Honestly, that's a problem that comes and goes. I've had it too but then it usually disappears. It probably depends on your terrain or water textures, anything to do with that in between. But besides that, I can't really say. Again, it's a problem that comes and goes  :-\
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

jeckyll

It might be too low level of water transparency. You should try to change it in Ilive Reader.

Mr.Lin

May I ask you what terrain are you choose?Is that "Columbus Textures" ?
If the answer is "Yes", I think this may help you.  ;)
http://www.simcity.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=52937&page=1#pid775564
(This comes from SCCN, and you need to register before you download the patch)
I am not guarantee it can really solve this problem, but you can have a try!
Looking forward to your new update ~

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

kelis

# Update [15]  ~ Lijnbaan watertoren - Bassen ||

• Hello my friends, as you can see we are at Holland again, I love this country and I can't be far away of the beautiful Netherlands !! We are at Bassen once again, we will continue visiting the city and today we will star in another small icon for the city, the "Lijnbaan watertoren" located in the center of the city •

This water tower was built when this part of city was not yet developped, with the past of the years the water tower was became a monument

• Today it is not the most famous monument of the city, but all the inhabitants of Bassen will have a special affection for this beautiful old water tower •

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

RepublicMaster - Republic - jeckyll -
Thanks for your comment my friends, the problem is solved now but anyway thanks for the help !!

Mr.Lin - My friend, thanks a lot, you got the solution !! Everything works perfect right now !! Thanks alot for your fantastic help ;)

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

art128

Awesome update Jonathan!

That water tower fits really well with your whole city.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Always a delight to visit Bassen, the tram-in-avenue is very inspirational.  :thumbsup:

btw, there are other seasons than autumn, you know right?!  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana