• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Thank you very much -SC4Devotion-

• Hello my friends, Once again I am here, the OSITM always is an honor for me, is proud to be here. Normally the OSITM is a good opportunity to show your best creations, to show more people how beautiful it is your region, but this time I want to do something new, I want to do something special and give back all the support I have always received with my MD Windows on the world, for that reason, this month you are going to see what you want to see, I mean, I will devote the entire month to start from zero a small region, a small city...and you shall be responsible for selecting the type of region that you want to see

• This is Windows on the World And for that reason you can see anywhere in the world here, so what do you want my friend ? It's your turn now, please help me with this OSITM project and we will built together a beautiful region. What I need ?, please make a comment and tell me what you want to see, what type of region? what type of city?

# I receive comments during two or three days and then create the region  :)

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

I'd like to see you try your hands at the soviet style... Something like a Gulag.... :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

First off, I think it's an amazing project you're working on and great that you let us viewers decide. &apls

I'd like to see more of an "Alaskan Wilderness" type region (maybe somewhat like Denali Ntn'l Park), as I haven't seen one of those in a while.

Congratulations on your (fourth :o) OSTIM! &apls
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

jeckyll

Congrats Kelis ;)

Brazilian favelas might be an interesting challenge for You.

Flatron

I'd like to see a south african city that's struggling while trying to overcome the remnants of the Apartheid-regime. Townships and all the rest of it...
Or a buenos aires-like metropolis in latin america ;)

kelis

Hello my friends !!

okay, let's make a little count so far:

- Soviet: 1.

- Alaska: 1.

- latin america ( Brazil & Buenos aires ): 2.

- South Africa - 1.

That's what we have so far, I will receive comments during two days, until day 5. Thank you so much for the collaboration, I really appreciate it.

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

I'd like to see you do what you're good at, kelis style building. Could be anything of the above really, though South African style would be a fun one.

Cheers
Willy

vortext

Congratulations Jonathan on your fourth OSITM!  &apls &apls &apls &apls

Very nice idea too! There're already quite some good suggestion. My favorites are the Alaska wilderness & Soviet options. I'd imagine the two can be combined into one in the form of a slightly depressing oil & mining town in the middle of the tundra or something. Whatever you settle on eventually I'm sure with your skills it'll turn out great!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Kergelen

Congrats on the OSITM &apls

I like Soviet style and also Alaska in terms of natural landscapes.
But what about Galician, with the "Rias", fishing ships and rural houses with "oreos"?

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

Hello my friends and Thanks a lot for the comments !!

okay, let's make another little count so far:

- Soviet: 3.

- Alaska: 3.

- Latin America - 2.

- South Africa - 2.

- Galicia (Spain) - 1.

# The Soviet style and Alaska are tied now, so let's see what happen  :thumbsup:

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

threestooges

If it's not too late, I'll tip the balance to Alaska.
-Matt

kbieniu7

Congratulation, kelis! Your way of is unique and it fully deserves to be awarded  &apls

I think, that the soviet, or former-soviet climates might be quite interesting options, but I mean  cities, towns or villages in European part, rather than wild Siberia  ;)
Eventually I think about about rural areas from Hungary, or Slovakia (In autumn scenery if possible) :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

eugenelavery

I will put my vote in for South Africa or at least sub-saharan Africa in general. Very few MDs venture to Africa.

kelis

Hello to all !!

# Okay, let's go to the count of the day 4:

- Soviet: 4.

- Alaska: 4.

- Latin America - 2.

- South Africa - 3.

- Galicia (Spain) - 1.

# we have got a tie again, which will be our next MD ? Soviet or Alaska style ? Thanks a lot for the comments my friends !!

# Jonathan  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

kelis

# Hello my friends, Alaska is our next stop !! Today I did the region map and tomorrow I will start with the Downtown of the city, and as soon as possible I will put the first update. The region name is "Belport" and I hope you can enjoy with it.

# Some inspirational pics

PD: It's my first attempt with this style so I hope all of you can help me with nice advices  :)

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

cmdp123789

Im so happy to see you taking this project... I always thought Alaska was such a wonderful place, yet so unknown to the majority... I cant to see updates on this &apls

kelis

# Update [1]  ~ Downtown Belport   - Belport - Alaska ||

• Today we will visit the Downtown of Belport, a city located in Alaska pretty close to Canada. The city has a beautiful center with a few old buildings •

• We have to highlight the clock tower and the old post office building. In the downtown we can also find the fantastic Lincoln park

• Hope you like this first update and I also hope some advices •

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

RepublicMaster

Wow, that looks great! The square is perfectly made. Keep up the great stuff! Can't wait to see more of the city. :D

art128

Fantastic update, Jonathan! You did an awesome job on this little downtown. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog