• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortext

Excellent!  &apls

Which mod are you using for the rail catenaries?

edit; and where did you find those retaining walls around the HSR?? They're awesome!
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Moen

Awesome! :o I think you must be a person who like focusing on life. Because every place is unique, and it makes your city more realistic. For example, the rail catenaries from the first picture are different from the other one. This is what I learned today, which can improve my art level. :)
- -

clemenclm2001

This pics are very nice. Congratulations  &apls &apls

nbvc

Swesim

Congratulations on Your OSITM, really nice work you´ve done so far!

Where did You find those walls for the elevated highspeed rail?
I also noted that You had a fantastic pack of boats back on page 10 when we were in Bassen, do You have any plans of releasing them to the public?
I would very much like to get hold of them for my cities as there aren´t many europeanlooking leasureboats around...

Keep up Your good work, it will be interesting to see what the future holds for us!
//Fredrik

moonlinght

wonderful! &apls Your city is more suitable Japanese-style than my city. When you are making the Japanese city before, I have misunderstood you with the Japanese who lives in the EU ;D

kelis

# Update [3]  ~ Tsutenkaku Tower - Saitama ||

Tsūtenkaku (通天閣) -"Tower Reaching Heaven", is a tower and well-known landmark of Saitama, Japan . It is located in the center of the city. Its total height is 103 m: the main observation deck is at a height of 91 m •

• The tower was designed by Tachū Naitō, Japan's "Father of Towers". The new, eight-sided structure was opened in 1956 and was one of the highest structures in the city •

• The tower is also famous for its neon lights. The green color gives it a special touch to this commercial district where youth have fun and people can buy all sorts of things •

• This tower is located in a district famous for Otakus and manga world, so this tower can be seen in many movies and pictures and is a small symbol for people •

~ Tsutenkaku Tower - Saitama ~

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

art128 -
Yes, you are right ! The train station have to be a little bit more longer.  I will try to better it in the future updates. Thank you once again for your kind comment, as always it is a pleasure to me Amigo !!

RickD - My word for you is, Thanks !!!  :)

Shark7 - Well my way to build my cities is go step by step, you know ? Finally these parts are connected and my city grows gradually so I do not need much time, only the necessary. Thanks my friend !!

benedict - Thanks once again Ben ! As you know is a pleasure to me be the number one  :)

vortext - Hi my friend, I hope I can help you, these are the links:

http://uki-sim.seesaa.net/index-4.html , http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1727

Moen - Thanks for your fantastic comment my friend !! I try to do a realistic city, my way to do that is search real places and do a mini-recreation, as you can see in all my updates my updates are inspired in real places. I have got a lot of pictures from Holland, Japan, etc...and those pictures are my inspiration  :)

clemenclm2001 - Thank you !! Glad you like it !!

nbvc - Thanks my friend, thank you for your comment  :thumbsup:

Swesim - Thank you mate, glad you like it !! Are you talking about this: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1727 . About the pack, I will release the pack, but I need more props, so be patient please in the future these boats will be available  :)

moonlinght - What a surprise to me !! You are one of my favorites BATters my friend, I love your work, as you can see in all my japanese city I use your works, even in my Dutch city...well my dutch city is not would be possible without your canals, so I just can say a BIG THANKS !! I really glad you like it  :)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ Thanks once again for your comment and your views, I hope you like the new update ~

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

mave94

Stunning pictures as always! Your tower fits in very well! :thumbsup:

art128

Release that damn tower already !

Great update amigo! I'm fan as always. Your tower looks beautiful in your city, both day and night! I'll give it a special place in Hiroshima. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

Very unique bat. I can't recall having seen this tower before. It looks great in your city. Are the neon lights on the bat or did you photoshop them in?
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Kergelen

wow, man! These last updates are stunning. Great work with the gravel streets and the electricity poles
in the middle of the rice fields.

Your new BAT looks amazing and seems to be in the perfect place. I love this small squares you do in your Japanese cities.

&apls &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

clemenclm2001

Oh my god!!! you have already finished it!!!

Very beautiful at might

noahclem

Wow, beautiful work with the small town and rural areas in the last update and fantastic shots featuring your tower  &apls &apls  The tower really is beautiful  :thumbsup:

Swesim

I´ll wait impatiently for thos boats... ;)

As for the walls, I was referring to the grey ones that ends under the bridge:

That tower in the last update looks really cool!

nbvc

art128

Swesim, these walls are Neko's slope walls: Here, there are three downloads on this page. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

moonlinght

Tsutenkaku is Excellent! The side face advertisement, too, is perfect. First of all, it is amazing that the Japanese font is installed! :o (If Japanese fonts are not installed in PC, since it will be garbled in max) I was admiration your work &apls  I can not keep waiting for it  $%#Ninj2

Schulmanator

Wow! You switch genres so efficiently and so effectively... and they are all awesome! I like it!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

vortext

The tower is awesome, love the nightlighting! Thanks for the link, and yours too Arthur, as I've found many more cool and usefull things, even new seasonal flora  ;D  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Evillions8

I simply can't praise how great your work is, I'm speechless! 

I have a question, in your second update, where did you get that modern light blue building with a green glass roof in the second image?  That building looks amazing!