• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Very great work with the white house area, Jonathan! me gustan mucho los Fotos. Mi imagen favorita es la primera.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

benedict

Congratulations on OSITM, as well as for getting back to number one on Ben's Top Ten.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

noahclem

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

# Update [13]  ~  Living on the canals ||

• Many of the inhabitants of Bassen are living in the canals, it is one of the most special ways to live in the Netherlands. The canals of the city are full of houseboats,for tourists this is something new and special but the inhabitants of Bassen are accustomed to see these houses / boats

~ Living on the canals, the canals of Bassen ~

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

noahclem -
Thanks for your comment my friend ! Well the first step always it's make the canals, after that, I put the buildings and roads, in my city the canals are as Highway in the water  ;)

MrMAvE94 - indeed, the Witte Huis update was inspired in the real Witte Huis in Rotterdam, I really love that building and their story. Thank you so much for your comment my friend !!

RickD - Yes it is the American architecture but during the 20th century some buildings were built in Europe with this style, for example you can looking for some pictures of the real Witte Huis in Rotterdam, Thanks Raphael.

bat - Thanks my friend !! It is a pleasure to be here once again  :)

art128 - Thanks my friend !! I like to read your Spanish, Gracias amigo !

benedict - Thanks for the comment and thank again for the number one in your thread  :)

Schulmanator - Thanks mate !!

Kergelen - Gracias compañero  ;)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ Thanks once again for your comment and your views, I hope you like the new update ~

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nbvc

Fantastic work. I like the small grass areas with fallen leaves. &apls

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

I like your Netherlands.  :) I miss the football club but the Orange really go with orange bus, hundreds of fans to the streets.  :P You've put a lot of great ideas fantastic. I need very long to display each image.  ;D

art128

Great work on this update, Jonathan! Always that fantastic orange atmosphere around your cities. The last picture is especially nice, with the rain and the new cathedral, as well as the contrast between the modern glass building and the old church.

Mi español no es muy bueno ..Tengo sólo tres años de español y no experiencia por real..  :-[
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Paul 999

WannGLondon

What gorgeous shots Jonathan. Your MD is so beautiful down to the smallest part. I especially like the shot with the rain and the smoke coming out of the chimneys.
Call me Warren.

noahclem

Excellent update again  &apls  Living on a houseboat sounds great. I stayed in one overnight once in Maastricht and wouldn't mind doing that more often  ;D  Speaking of houseboats, can I ask where you found the ones you're using here?

Looking forward to more!

bat

Another great update of your nice city. Looking forward to more... ;)

Ol.S / Benoit

What I love about your work is that this is always flawless, no weird things.
The rain shot is pretty nice indeed. Keep it up ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

benedict

Great update, I love the rain effect on the canal. And you're back at #1 on BTT this week - nice job!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Nanami

kelis

# Update [14]  ~ Discover Bassen [3] ||

"Discover Bassen" is a series of updates where we can know more about Bassen, these updates have not a concrete theme, just show you pictures from Bassen of the diferent parts of the city. Here you can see pictures of the future updates or photos of places that you know, so enjoy with this serie of "Discover Bassen"

~ Discover Bassen - The Netherlands ~

nbvc -
Thanks my friend. The leaves are in all city, you can see them almost in all my pictures !

RickD - Me too, it would be nice, right ? Thank you so much Raphael  :thumbsup:

Dantes - Thanks my friend !! Yes me too, the team was not good in this eurocup but does not matter, the next time I'm sure they will do a great job.

art128 - Yes ! Orange, that is the color of The Netherlands,I mean it is the most representative color of Holland so is good my city has this color. Thank you for your comment Arthur !

# Tu Español es bueno amigo, no te preocupes nosotros podemos entenderte muy bien  :)

Paul 999 - Thank you so much, glad you like it !!

WannGLondon - Thanks my friend ! Yes, that is my favorite picture also. Greetings  :thumbsup:

noahclem - Maastricht is a beautiful city, right ? for sure livi in a houseboat is a good experience  :)
I made the boat houses and in this moment they are not available but in the future I want to do a prop pack wit all of them. Thanks my friend  :thumbsup:

bat - Thank you my friend, glad you like it !!

Ol.S / Benoit - Thank my friend, yes I'm trying to keep it up  :thumbsup:

benedict - Yes, Thanks my friend !!

976 - Thank mate ! I like so much your style in your MD  :)

~ Thanks once again for your comment and your views, I hope you like the new update ~

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Yan077

WannGLondon

Beautiful shots, once again  &apls. I have to ask though, the trams got me wondering, is your city/MD a 'functioning' city, or just simply eye candy for your adoring fans?
Call me Warren.