• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

Fantastic couple of updates. Some of your urban pictures reminds me "las remblas de Barcelona", very spanish, I love the atmosphere...

As usual your typical mediterranean landscapes are just perfect!

&apls &apls

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Nanami

Nice work! The suburban looks great with the FAR there

kbieniu7

Too much for me!
There are a lot of such well-created and detailed things. Sidewalks and bikepaths on the backyards, bike parking lots, dirt trails and paths, NWM/SAM networks - that all create feel of looking at a real-life photos, where many things happen and each one has its purpose. Moreover FA stuff and smooth curves usage, combined with faboulous flora make those shot simply mindblowing! 

Nothing more to add &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Swordmaster

Tough rail slopes or not, this looks very good! Makes me want to go back to the pyrenean mod.

Cheers
Willy

benedict

You've created a place that looks real enough to visit!

Fantastic return to your MD.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Kergelen

Just a quick teaser of the new place I'm working on. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot for the comments. Individual replies soon :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

RepublicMaster

nbvc

vortext

Looks splendid, can't wait to see the surrounding areas!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kelis

What an amazing shot my friend !!! It looks very realistic, I love it and I can`t wait to see the complete update !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

benedict

If that's the teaser, I might pass out when the real update arrives. Brilliant stuff.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Gugu3

rooker1

That picture is amazing!!
Love the rock walkway around the castle. All the fine details add up to one awesome pic!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

RepublicMaster, nbvc, Girafe, kelis, Shulmanator, Benedict, Gugu3, rooker: Thanks a lot folks :)

vortext: Thanks! I have send you a PM  ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five month since my last update...
I'm still playing the region and follow the forum although I have much less time than some months ago. RL have changed quite a lot since I began studying to be a teacher, but I don't let SC4 alone ;D
I'm still working on the rural area showed in the last teaser but is still not finished, due to some lotting and modding works realted to mediterranen stuff. Today I present an east part of the capital (Merkine) with high-rise residential areas, suburbs, tourist hotels and a natural delta reserve.
Hope you like and till the next update :)

Click for full size

Links to SC4 websites

RepublicMaster

Great update! Really nice MMP work. :thumbsup:

I like how you've incorporated the urban area to the natural beachfront. :)

Gugu3

This is simply amazing!really enjoyed the delta area...nice work with MMP &apls &apls &apls

tb7

Very nice beachresort!
In this update I can't find a special pic - cause every pic is special!  :thumbsup: