• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Amazing, just amazing !!! Your work in this region is amazing my friend, all details, the building selection, the props, mods, everything is perfect...I just can say wow and come back here the next time to see the new update.

&apls &apls

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

A beautiful city and very enjoyable pics, thanks for a great month.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Ol.S / Benoit

What an amazing work an the last two updates !
I like the way you used Mbear central station.
I've seen you manage to fix the wave issue on another topic, is it ok now ?
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Thanks for the tutorial, that's great to know!!

Beautiful pictures again  &apls &apls   Eloaria has its own unique style and is really a spectacular MD. I like the new look of your water and the hills and trams are always pleasant. Great job this month and I'll be looking forward to the next update  :thumbsup:

rambuckel

These last two updates are sooooooooooo beautiful! I love your way of building on hilly terrain!

Theresa
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

clemenclm2001

I love your beaches. Very beautiful and the city is bigger than I thought

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

ladybug

Yan077

Wowowowowww... some beautiful pictures around !
Your mediterranean style is always excellent, and you give me a lot of ideas !
And thanks a lot for the tutorial, very helpful !

Hope to see more pictures of Eloaria soon  :thumbsup:

Dantes

The pictures are very impressive.  :thumbsup: I like the long sandy beaches.  :satisfied: A lawn chair and a good book and I would sit there all day.  :satisfied: The pictures are all very nice.  &apls &apls &apls

Framly

Thanks for this little Tutorial!

The town+beach looks amazing! Impressive Mosaic ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

WannGLondon

Love the Mediterranean inspired images! I am actually going to Europe and various places around that great sea this summer so these shots got me all excited  ;D Great work here.
Call me Warren.

Nanami

carlfatal

Oh, i´ve missed a lot i think!  &ops
This town is really amazing, reminds me on some visits in Italy although the Gaudi-building locates Your region in Spain obviously. How You play with the LE is fantastic, and also Your MMP skills. This old viewing balcony is perfect integrated, i like this wonderful mix and match.  :thumbsup:
And thanks for the tutorial too, there will come a day i will have to build on water too as Waldey is an island. So i think this tutorial will be very useful to me.
Greetz, Carl

Kergelen

Framly, nbvc, Kelis, rooker, Dantes, rambuckel, clemen, Terring, ladyburg, 976:
Thank a lot for your comments. A pleasure to read them. :thumbsup:

Noah: You are welcome ;)

Yan:Thanks! Glad to give you some ideas :)

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on May 04, 2012, 01:41:05 AM
I've seen you manage to fix the wave issue on another topic, is it ok now ?
Benoit: A little late response but yes, now is ok. :)

WannGLondon: Hope you had a good trip to europe :thumbsup:

carlfatal: Indeed it's a mediterranean city, although is not localized in any particular place, but could be in Spain, Italy, France ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, long time without updates. Where I live in the summer heat not invited to play a lot of time on the computer, but I have advanced in some parts that I'll show the next weeks if heat don't push me away from home ;D. Today it was raining and the temperature was nice enough to play a few hours and prepare some pictures.
Today only a few images from the lighthouse area, located 2 km from the city limits in a relatively well-preserved natural area despite its proximity to the city. Also an olive fields.

A picture I did a few years ago in a village, where vineyards and olives are the main farming activities.

Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

FrankU

Shark7

Very enjoyable, yes.  :thumbsup:

Did you use MMPs to make your olive orchard (it appears so to me)?  If so, you put a lot of work into it, and it shows.  Must have been a real pain to get them all lined up.  :)

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.