• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Congrats on the OSITM ! :)

Really nice work again on the last update... Third picture is ma favourite one as we can see pretty well the steep road and the work you've done to make it looks good ! :)

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Kergelen

First of all thanks to the OSITM comitee. I'm really glad to be OSITM this month.

noah: Thanks for your warm comment. I try the tip, but finally I decided to implement another solution :thumbsup:

rooker: Many thanks for both comments! The walls are really useful in this type of terrain. Hope you like the next updates :)

RickD: Thanks! Tram is one of the essentials things in this city :)

Terring7: Many thanks! ;)

Rambuckel: Many thanks for both coments. Indeed´ths small details like parkings add realism. Take care of your horses ;D

Kelis: Muchas gracias compañero, siempre se agradecen tus comentarios y espero que te siga gustando. Many thanks mate I always appreciate your comments and hope you continue enjoying. :thumbsup:

Kbieniu: In future updates I'll add some real picture of the cities that I have inspired. But I don0t meke a real recreation, but I only caught a few ideas. Many thanks!! :)

Framly: Many thanks for both comments! Yes, the RBP walls are ideal in these areas.  :)

Jmouse: Thanks for the OSITM and for have the patience and dedication it takes to manage OSITM section. :thumbsup:

Benoit: Many thanks and glad to see you here again! As you, the mediterranean sea is my insipration too. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now some more pictures about the old-town.

Hope you like it!! :)

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

Spectacular start to the month  &apls &apls

Your old city is just wonderful and your slope-building is masterful! I really like the market and church areas and the surrounding cliffs and wilderness too  &apls

It's looking to be a great month  :thumbsup:

Framly

Fantastic Shots! The work with the stairs and slope looks fantastic!

Promising start of your month &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

rooker1

Great start to the month and I did indeed like this update!!
Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Allein

Yan077

Excellent update, building on slopes is a very difficult challenge, and you took the challenge in a brilliant way !  &apls

The central plaza is spectacular, especially in the last picture !

And congrats for the OSITM, very well deserved my friend  :thumbsup:

rambuckel

Wow, those are such "profane" everyday scenes ... but that's what makes these pictures so incredibly charming ... I hope you can imagine what I want to express ... At least everything is presented in a beautiful surronding and everything just fits together  &apls &apls &apls
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

kelis

Once again, you did a stunning job with your fantastic region my friend. Congrats for that deserve OSITM and enjoy it.

Gran trabajo compañero, enorabuena  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

chester

This is beautiful, the courtyard looks great. I like the raised look with the walls.

Kergelen

Noah, Framly, rooker, A.Gates, Kelis, chester: Your comments are much appreciated, many thanks. I'm glad your like the slope-building and the church plaza :thumbsup:

rambuckel: I understand what you mean. I try to recreate the quotidian things of an old town with nice but non-spectacular buildings but trying to be nice the conjunction. :)
Yan: Indeed, is difficult building on slopes and before these pictures I make some mistakes  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for the second update of the OSITM. Is the second mosaic in my region and two night pics. This update is the essence of my old-town on a hill. Very simple and non-spectacular buildings with narrow and pedestrian streets and some tram ways.  Note that this is only the old-town of the city and I'm currently working on the modern part of the city. Below the church square you can see a small part of the modern city.

Hope you like it! :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

Beautiful mosaic my friend !! I like those hills with all those buildings, looks very realistic and I know, work in this game with some hills is hard and for that reason your work is not only good, it's just amazing  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

beautiful! The work on the slopes, and the plaza in front of the church, at the top, are just right excellent !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

**Puuh** many stairs to rise, It's worth it &apls

On the top there is a beautiful view of the roofs of the city ;)

Keep on your great OSITM :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

nbvc

clemenclm2001

bat

Fantastic work on that town on the hill. Also congrats on the OSITM-award!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RickD

Beautiful pictures. I can picture myself sitting in one of the street cafes on a warm summer night enjoying a good meal and a glass of red wine.  :satisfied:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

rambuckel

Brilliant pictures again ... I still adore your ability to build on these slopes!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!