• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harryloko20

Hhahaha i found ur plugins that i was want xd , so nice, last uptade awesome!! perfet !

rooker1

Great MD and awesome pics, this is why you have a great following of members.  You now have your 100 replies and I am very happy to move you MD to The Best Sellers section!!
Congrats from The SC4D Staff!!

&apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Yan077

Surely, one of the best city built on slope I have ever seen.  :o
The tram is the ice on the cake, really incredible how it fits so well through the city.

Good job Kergelen  &apls &apls &apls

ricardomiranda

Perfect job on the slopes, I like the slope that you gotta do!

Nanami

Kergelen

Hi,

Dantes, rambuckel,nbvc, io-bg, ricardomiranda, 976 : Many thanks! :)

Noah: Many thanks! As you I like to relot these walls :)

Carl:  Many thanks. I like the backyard in your region too. ;)

Knapp: Many thanks! Yes, difficult for the cyclists but that's the reson we have strong cyclist in Eloaria :D

Rooker: Many thanks for the comment and for including Eloaria in the Best Sellers :)

Kelis, clemen: Muchas gracias amigos! Many thanks my friends! :thumbsup:

threestooges: Welcome to Eloaria! In picture 3.3 the transition between the two waters is made with photoshoop. So far the only picture of my MD with photoshoop :)

metarvo:Thanks for your nice comment and welcome to Eloaria. :)

Shulmanator: Many thanks and welcome. The retainning walls are from Kazuki, a japanese creator. :)

Benoit: Many thanks! Yes, building on slopes require a lot of time specially when you are learning. :)

harriloko: I'm glad to help you!! ;)

yan077: Many thanks! Of course Corsica is my main inspiration on this kind of cities. I have looked many times your MD from top to bottom. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I have been a long time with the LE and that's why the updates are infrequent. I'm still building on slopes the old-town of Merkine ( capital of Eloaria). In these new pictures you can see the importance of the Parasol Pines by Girafe, giving a final touch to the Mediterranean style.

Hope you like it!! :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

noahclem

It's spectacular  :o

You're truly a master of building on slopes. The Mediterranean feel is perfectly done (the Parasol Pines are a nice touch) and the wall relots again look great.

A small tip: in 11.2 the street ends in the middle of it's tile and a driveway on the lot begins but the two aren't connected (in the lower left corner). You can use SAM starter pieces to get them to connect seamlessly--just place the starter piece and delete the part of it with the discolored sidewalks, leaving the other half where you want your street to end. Hope that makes sense.

Congratulations on making it to the Best Sellers  &hlp

rooker1

WOW!!
You are the master of building this style of city on hilly terrain.  The way you have incorporated those walls and stairs is perfectly done.
I cannot find anything to complain about, great work!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

RickD

I love the Tram driving through the old city streets.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

rambuckel

Great work  &apls I love that little parking between the houses. That's so realistic =)

Theresa
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

kelis

Yeah, once again you did a wonderful job on your region, I like so much this mediterranean style, looks diferent  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

kbieniu7

Sorry for not posting in your thread for longer time.
As noahclem said, you do a great job with developing the slopes  :thumbsup:
I do not know, how similiar landscape looks exactly in real life, however I see you didn't forgot about "everyday life" stuff like playground and parking lot.  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Framly

Great work with the slope and the RBP-Walls :thumbsup:

Looks like a difficult terrain ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Jmouse

Congratulations on a well-deserved month in the spotlight.
-The OSITM Committee

rambuckel

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

kbieniu7

Congratulations Kergelen! Hope you will have much more time than me this and next month!  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

noahclem

A big congratulations! I can't wait to see what you've got planned for us  &hlp

Framly

Congratulations on your appearance in OSITM &apls

there will be a good month ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

rooker1

Congratulations on a very well deserved OSITM award, with pictures like you have been showing us lately, I'm sure we are in for a great month.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.