• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tales at TeaTime

Started by TheTeaCat, May 22, 2007, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

;) WELCOME TO PAGE 37!!! ;)

Fantastic work on that new update there!
All pictures are looking beautiful! :thumbsup:

EDGE4194

thanks derry for that great history lesson!  Nice work on the pics &apls

sebes

Very nice Derry - a very nice history lesson about the Olympic Tourch. I was in Olympia a couple of years ago and it's a great place.

I do like very much how you got the ugly drive in cinema changed into a fanzone with plasmascreen! Excellent idea :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Schulmanator

Interesting... cool.. and LOVE the fanzone!  :satisfied: &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

mattb325

Great update (updates actaully, it been ages since I've commented  :o )- I love the street parties and the animated fan-zone is really well done!

dedgren

Derry, great info on the Olympic torch and its history and traditions.  I never come here without leaving with an idea.

Ploppable crowds!  They'd be static, but used for "set-piece" pics in any event.  Let me play with that one a bit- remind me if you don't hear back after a while.

TaTT continues as the best-worn spot on my MD lurker dial.  Wonderful work here, my friend.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

TheTeaCat

Thanks to all who commented on my last update.
I would like to apologise for the lack of updates but I had a family emergency which I had to attend to.

Updates will continue once I am back in London which hopefully will be soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

Derry its all good M8!! Take it easy and I will have a fresh cuppa just for you when you get home!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

well I see your MD and it's very beautiful  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

dsrwhat316

Family always comes first, my friend. Take your time and we'll all be patiently waiting for your return!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

TheTeaCat

Got your cuppa? Sitting comfortably?

Last Orders.

I have a sad announcement to make. Tales at Teatime has served its last cuppa for the moment.

Due to circumstances beyond my control in my personal life, I am putting the region to bed as I no
longer have any interest in continuing with it.. There will not be any more updates. In fact the region
and its associated plugins have been committed to a DVD and no longer reside on my hard drive.

I would ask the mods to move this MD to the inactive section once the allotted time has passed.
this gives those wish wish to pass a final comment to do so :)
Thank you.

A very big thanks to everyone who passed a comment, hint, tip, etc. Each and every comment
meant a lot to me and I thank you all for the support, humour, and often words of encouragement
which at times kept me going through some difficult periods.

I will be back with a new MD sometime in the future after I deal with the more pressing issues in my life.

Regards
Derry.
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Simpson

0h bad news my friend
I hope to see your new MD is not a long time
Your MD is perfect and your city is superb
Take care my friend  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

dedgren

Derry, this is really bad news.  I'm not talking about TaTT- we know you'll be back with something even better (although it's hard to see how that could be accomplished).  Your personal life, though- that's what is really important, and it is what your friends here really care about.

Best of luck to you right now- hang in there, please, my friend.  And don't be a stranger- we're just a PM away.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dsrwhat316

David said it best; your personal life is more important right now. Life always throws us curves and we must deal with them as best we can.

So long, for now, and take care...

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

thundercrack83

I can only echo what our other friends have said here about you and your work, my friend. I wish you nothing but good luck and best wishes with your personal issues, and hope to see you back here as soon as possible!

Take care, Derry. We'll be thinking about you!

Dustin

JoeST

From a fellow tea drinking fanatic, I really hope your real life doesn't treat you terribly, and it was a privilege reading your funky facts and looking at pics of your brilliant cities :)

Take care, and good tea-drinking to you

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Schulmanator

Derry - we will certainly miss seeing your work. But, I know how it is when you have RL to deal with. We will be here for you if you need us. And, you have our collective best wishes that things will go well for you.

Bruce
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Jmouse

I'll be among those who will miss your fine photos spiked with a quick and clever wit. All of us have to balance our make-believe world with RL, though, and I hope most sincerely that things work out well for you on both fronts.

Later, but hopefully not too long...
Joan

Gaston

Derry,
 My friend, I will miss coming here and sitting with a cuppa.   I know I haven't commented much lately but I am not one for repeating the comments of others over and over.    So I chose to lurk and wait for the opportunity to gleam knowledge from you.   I hope all is well soon with you and your family.    If you need a place to ride your bike,  Iowa is always here and ready for your Irish tires.   ;)  I have been told I make a decent cuppa tea too.   Keep up your spirits.    And like David said.   We are just a PM away.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

paroch

Hey Derry - Take care mate.  I hope things turn out as best as they can for you.

And guess what....... when they do we'll still be here with a friendly comment and a nice hot cuppa.

Look after yourself,

Paul