• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Girafe

I really like the el-train network ;)

The atmosphere of this city is fabulous  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

weixc812

I love the EL railway effort too. It's so real  &apls &apls
Hoping to see more updates in town  ;D
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

bat

That CBD is looking great! Fantastic work on it.
Happy New Year!

Kergelen

Great pictures! &apls
The EL-rail over road lokks nice so close to the buildings.

Links to SC4 websites

tb7

I really like your downtown! Looks very interessting.  :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

Well done -- and with great detail. Nice work.  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

ThomasK

It's very nice, and I'm glad to see you diversifying and trying out other styles, but I look forward to seeing a return to Mediterranean cities soon.

krbe

Wow, that looks good! I've been trying to achieve some of this -- without much success.

Perhaps you can point me in the direction of batters and other stuff to look out for?

noahclem

Great-looking American-styled city  &apls  I'll be very curious to see more. I've started an American plugins folder as well, though I don't know what will actually come of it...  Happy New Years!

feyss

Amazing update. Your elevated rail network has my preference.  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Thanks a lot for the comments ! :)

Swordmaster : Thanks Willy ! Not sure if I'll work on railyards with this plugins folder, we'll see, but I'll work on parks :)
eugenelavery : Thanks, beacon Hill is a district of Chicago I think so yeah, this is my inspiration here, northeastern US city ! Where do you live ?
ThomasK : Thanks. I have a few ideas for the next Med style projects, with the Tour De France and Nams prop pack 3, but I'll work on that a bit later ! :)
krbe : Thanks. I was asked on the French forums so I made a list, with links, of what I have in this plugins folder, here it is : http://www.toutsimcities.com/forums.php?viewthread=674918&page=96
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

tb7

Did I read Nams PropPack 3?!!!  :)
or did you mean BATPropsPack?

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Again, thanks a lot for the comments ! :)
tb7 : I mean BATPropsPack 3 yeah, but as far as I know, Nams is still working on some cool stuff
:)

#49 - Beacon Hill (2) - January 29

Here is a second update for Beacon Hill, 20 pictures ! :)

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

rooker1

Fantastic looking city.  Very, very well put together.  I like the park along the avenues, the raised rail throught he city with buildings jammed right up against the lies.  Your choice of BATs is excellent and varies well through out the city.
I have spent the beeter part of the last 30 minutes going over the pics again and again! 
Great work all around!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Beautiful work  :o  I particularly like the water and selection of BATs. The networks and night shots are also spectacular  &apls

sunv123

Great job, makes me want to go build a city with elevated highways and stuff, like NYC or any big, but old city in the US. Great job! :thumbsup:

Just amazing, Ol.S / Benoit! &apls &apls
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

art128

Impressive update Benoit. I like your use of the Japanese canals. Also your city has a nice atmosphere, I like it.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

It looks really fantastic, Benoit. Especially the night pictures. I do admire your skills.  :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

mave94

It has been some time since I commented on your MD. No matter what kind of region you are doing, it will always look nice, even an American urban area like in the last updates. &apls

If you look closely, you'll see a diagonal light in all pictures, going from the upper right corner to the lower left corner. It looks a bit unnatural. Do you know what it is?

-Matthijs