• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeckyll

Rhinocero

SharpeeJay

Thanks for the upload, Nice work! , although the link isn't workinng click download and all it does is take me back to the same page i was on anyway. have the same issue with all of your files uploaded onto 2shared  &mmm

art128

Heavy Lots there Benoit. Do you perhaps used the Fordism to make them? $%Grinno$%
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

Swordmaster : Thank you Willy ! :)
jeckyll : Np, thank you !
nas-t : Thanks ! :)
Rhinocero : Thank you ! :)
SharpeeJay : Thanks. It should be working, at least the download link ! ^^ Have you tried with an other Browser ? If it's still not working, PM me your email and I'll send it to you.  ;)
art128 : Thank you sire ! :) Lol, I am indeed a factory, and Fordism was the way I worked on that LOTs ! (Think before, then produce !)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Kergelen

Thanks for sharing! I love your Lots because of the quality and because are perfect for a mediterranean city. :thumbsup:
Also are useful to know more props  :)

Links to SC4 websites

SharpeeJay

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on October 04, 2012, 01:29:10 AM

SharpeeJay : Thanks. It should be working, at least the download link ! ^^ Have you tried with an other Browser ? If it's still not working, PM me your email and I'll send it to you.  ;)

Just tried with firefox ( usually use chrome) still the same result, all the download button does for me is make another download button appear, yet clicking this button just tried to make me download ilive or something similair, &mmm my email adress is joesharp92@hotmail.com, thanks a lot in advance.

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Kergelen : No problem ! And thanks for the MMP trees ! Very nice job, love to use them !
SharpeeJay : I guess its ok ? :)

#Teaser - Farming 2.0 - October 06

Told you I had something coming !
Here is a teaser for a new farming scene ! :)
Two updates are coming, lots of details, and a third one for the LE work upload. (Maybe at the end of the second one)
Less photoshop for the uploads, no worries ! :)

Stay tuned !

Benoit.

eugenelavery

Great looking rural scenes here.  Thank you also for the marina downloads!

CabraBuitre

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on October 24, 2011, 09:55:34 AM
3 - Must be the first time I use Maxis grass !

Great MD! I'm catching up from over a year ago. Do you remember where you got the Ferris Wheel from? I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Check out Abelfarei!

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Kergelen

Nice teaser. &apls
I like the short distances between buildings as it seems that there is little space to build and fieldsa nd it's close to the river. I get the feeling that the area is in a valley surrounded by mountains or hills.

Links to SC4 websites

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

eugenelavery : Thanks ! :)
CabraBuitre : Thanks a lot ! :) Lazy boy ! This is the first link when you type "Wheel" on Simtropolis ! :) Here : http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26600-viennese-giant-wheel/
Schulmanator : Thank you !
Kergelen : Thanks a lot ! It feels like it is in a valley yeah, but we will not see the mountains in this update ^^ I'll share the LOTs and I think this is my best work so far ! :)

Update 43 - Rural Scenes - Farming 2.0

Here is the update !
I'll share the LOTs in the next update, not much dependencies !
Hope you'll enjoy it :)

Benoit.

Simcoug

Very impressive - I really like that cattle ranch, you made great use of Doc Rorlach's props to make it feel busy and alive. 

Swordmaster

Very nice plopping! But each time I look at pic 6, I can't help thinking how tough it must be for that trucker to take his turn there!

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Fantastic work on these farms  &apls  Just beautiful pictures  :o

Framly

Great Rural shots! I really like your detailed work! Keep up this high level :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

ThomasK

It's been a while since I've stopped off here, but the pictures are as jaw-dropping as always. If I'm honest I miss the grown updates from your early works, but in terms of picture quality and attention to detail these updates are way, way better. Your growth as a Simcity builder and a CJer has been incredible.

How on earth do you get pictures to look that good in JPG format by the way? It's unbelievable! :D