• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlfatal

Blown away is a good word for my state of mind after looking these pictures. Please tell me that You´ve made them with the same game i have on my machine - can´t believe it otherwise...
Incredible work, i think i´ll begin again with minesweeper...  $%Grinno$%
Greetz, Carl

bat

Some fantastic urban and rural scenes there! Great work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

A pure delight! I think I want to subcontract my rural pix out to you!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

nbvc : Thanks :)

noahclem : Thanks a lot :)

vester : Thanks !

Cire360 : No problem and thanks for your comment ! :) It was what I was aiming for, maybe not with this exact tree, but It is very common in France to see that with cypress or plane-trees, even in rural areas ! :) (But I agree, the result is not perfect)
http://www.noelshack.com/2012-27-1341324846-1.jpg
http://www.noelshack.com/2012-27-1341324852-2.jpg

nas-t : Thanks a lot ! :)

Sciurus : Thanks Guillaume :)

kelis : Thanks ! Can't wait to see your new project with HK ! :)

MrMAvE94 : Thanks a lot :)

FrankU : Thanks :)

Silur : Thanks !

Girafe : Thanks for your comment and your artistic work :)

eugenelavery : Thanks :)

Kergelen : Thanks a lot ! :)

carlfatal : Thanks a lot Carl :)

bat : Thanks ! :)

Schulmanator : Thanks ! :)

Bonus

Something a bit different, the result is not so bad right ? :)
(6Mo GIF, wait a bit if it is laggy !)

See you soon with a new update ! (Work in progress)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

great looking GIF! A bit heavy that's for sure, but still excellently made. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Framly

Nice work on this GIF pic! &apls

Sorry for missing the last update - i BIG mistake :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

noahclem

rooker1

Your last two updates are incredible! 
I don't know what else to say.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Thanks a lot for your comments ! :)

Update 41 - Urban Scenes - Main Train Station

Back to the urban scenes ! Any big station as a complex & messy rail yard next to it, so I made a LOT to show that area ! :) (Something like 2h of work for that 8x15 LOT ^^) We will also take a look at the surrounding area.
Hope you'll like it, next stop : Commercial District !

Benoit.

kelis

Stuning update my friend !! I like so much this train station, great job with the lots  &apls &apls

Where can I find this sidewalk mod ? This would be perfect for my city  :o

Greetings my friend  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

bat

That are fantastic shots of that train station!!! Also the other views are beautiful!
And the gif is nice, too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RickD

Very impressive.  &apls We do have some very nice stations but it is hard to achieve a realistic recreation of the rails in front of it. You have don an excellent job.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Rayden

Quote from: RickD on July 09, 2012, 02:15:48 AM
Very impressive.  &apls We do have some very nice stations but it is hard to achieve a realistic recreation of the rails in front of it. You have don an excellent job.
Completely agree with Rick, it's only a pity those strange shadows over the tracks. &mmm

Kergelen

wow! amazig pictures of the station and surroundings &apls &apls
I love the first and second pic with the flats and road near the sunken rails

Links to SC4 websites

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ThomasK

Those last two updates, and the GIF, are absolutely incredible. I don't think a suitable adjective has been created yet to describe them, actually.

The advances in both rural and urban updates since the beginning of this MD is amazing, it has come on leaps, bounds and leaps again. All your hard work really has paid off, and it shows. You put the rest of us to shame.

Dantes

The station is very impressive.   &apls  &apls  &apls I like picture No.1. The environment is very nice and realistic.  :thumbsup: A nice mix of buildings. Picture No. 4 is also very nice. I am in a big city with history.  :o Your town is a work of art.   :satisfied:

benedict

What an update! The approach (all the lines) to the station is incredibly well done.
And those night street scenes are great - remind of a foggy city with that special glow street and car lights get.

Edit 14 July. Congratulations, you are back at number one on Ben's Top Ten this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

kelis : Thanks a lot my friend ! :) The sidewalk mod is from Paeng here : http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26101-paengs-sandstone-mod/
bat : Thanks a lot ! :)
RickD : Thank you Raphael !
Rayden : Thanks, shadows are always pretty hard to manage in SC4... :(
Kergelen : Thanks a lot ! :)
art128 : Thanks Arthur ! :)
ThomasK : Thanks a lot :)
Dantes : Thanks ! :)
benedict : Thanks a lot ! Glad to be number one again, I'll check your Top10 very soon to see and comment that ! :)

Thanks for your comments. If you guys want, I can share this "Railyard" LOT. You tell me ! :)

Teaser - French Riviera & Tour de France

Well, I was working on the commercial district of my city for the "Urban Scenes", but I'm not happy with the result yet, so 'ill be back later with that. I am also working on a "recreation" of Saint Tropez, french riviera style, and a few "Tour de France" scenes, here are two teasers !
Lot more comming soon, hope you'll like it & stay tunned !

Benoit.