• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

nbvc, noahclem, Raphael (RickD), Jonathan (kelis), chester, ThomasK, namspopof, Dantes, bat, Elias (Terring7), Robin (rooker1), Kergelen, apeguy, eugenelavery, ladybug, Arthur (art128), Ernst (peter007) ; thanks a lot for your comments ! :)

chester : It is several small lots :) (I might upload them)

ThomasK : Each tree was plopped individually yes :) (But Girafe trees are fast to plop)

eugenelavery :
-   I use ChrisAdamas draggable paths for the MMP roads that you can find here :
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1885
-   The modern angular building is a Namspopof creation. Not released yet.
-   About your mail : I think the models used in Amazraou are from Debussyman. (Maybe some are from LBT team and Heblem, not sure.)
Download links :
http://community.simtropolis.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=25537
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_search_00.php?pNO=0&sSTATEMENT=USRID%3D%2714%27+AND+ADMLOCK%3D%27F%27+AND+USRLOCK%3D%27F%27
Some of the props & buildings are in DBSSYMN prop pack vol1 here :
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=736

art128 : Quite true about the rocks... I'll see that next time :)

Update 36 - Piedra en Oglio

Here is a second update for "La Piedra" ! :)

I'm working on the next project, see you soon ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

bat

That's looking so beautiful!!! Fantastic work on that small town. And looking forward to your new project... ;)

art128

As usual, beautiful work with the various MMPs. I really mike this village, and I'm sure the second picture would do a carnage in the competition. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Great to see more of Piedra! It's really beautiful  :o  Looking forward to the next project  :thumbsup:

eugenelavery

I love MMP!  Thanks for your very helpful replies to my questions!

SeanSC4

Framly

WoW!

The valley of Piedra en Oglio looks awesome! Very realistic!!!

Great Flora and MMPing  &apls

looking forward to your next project!

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

rooker1

Your hill side towns are beuatiful and I like how you have made the roads.  I gave this a try and had very poor results.  It's much harder than it looks.
Always a pleasure to stop by here.
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Girafe, bat, art128, noahclem, eugenelavery, SeanSC4, Framly, rooker1; thanks a lot for your comments ! :)

Arthur : Yeah it was a carnage indeed ! :)

Update 37 - Urban Scenes - Truck Crash

Back to the basics, less MMP, more city style and LE work !
Here is my new project, I'll call it "Urban Scenes" and the first chapter will be about a crash !
I'm working on a city and I will try to put as much details as I can, so it will take quite some time. At the end, I hope i'll be able to show you an overview and big mosaics ! :)

1 - Click for HD !

2 - Click for HD !

3 - Click for HD !

4 - Click for HD !

Hope you liked it !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Outstanding new project  &apls &apls  It's really nice to see more urban scenes from you and your time in LE has clearly paid off! The accident scene looks very well done and I love the plazas and open spaces, as well as your very nice choice of BATs. Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:

MR.Y

It seems, if nothing happen in this world, when cnn reports about a crash of a truck and a trash container...but nice made...

Bipin

Love the vignette you've created here, especially those cranes. ;)

Sciurus

That's excellent my friend, excellent!!! &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

ladybug

:o everything is so beautiful! the details are amazing and the city, it seems fascinating.

nbvc

art128

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on April 18, 2012, 05:47:27 AMArthur : Yeah it was a carnage indeed ! :)[/i]

But, but, What a baka!

I did not meant it that way. When I told you so, I didn't knew it will be a picture as it was.. ( anyway, you can re try with the same picture when 5 page full of votes will be up )

Excellent update, nice LE work even though that's a tragic accident. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Great new project there! And wonderful work on the breaking news. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rooker1

I did like it!
It felt like a helicopter was flying over head and we are watching. 
Great work all around!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Your new project begin s interesting.
I like to see the scenes beetween the skyscrapers :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites