• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turtle

Another beautiful update!  &apls

Excellent work, once again, Benoit!

And thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:
My name is Thomas...

Yan077

These mediterranean's wild landscapes are just so perfect...
The last overview is really beautiful and an iciting to the dreaminess...

&apls &apls

Kergelen

What an amazing lanscapes!

I love it and I feel relaxed looking at these landscapes. :)

Your flora MMP work is always fantastic and you have created a unique and personal style &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

bat

Two awesome updates there!
Fantastic views of that town.

mave94

:shocked2: Amazing pictures! It looks very good, the photoshopping makes is even better.
Keep up your great work!

-Matthijs

carlfatal

Again i only can say wow!   &apls
Mostly i love this old building on pic 3, it´s so amazing medieval and well placed. I know this common in Italy - something between a big farm and a castle. Away from this i love the atmosphere of Your pictures, reminds me to some holidays. I don´t need snow (it´s falling outside in the moment) if there is a warm sunny place like You show. If there is a house available i will come to Chiesa Nuova. Some little apartment in the town, maybe near the market place would be nice.  ;D
Greetz, Carl

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

Jonathan (kelis), Ernst (peter007), Raphael (RickD), Dantes, Cédric (Badsim), Thomas (turtle), Yann (Yan077), Kergelen, bat, Matthijs (MrMAvE94), Carl (carlfatal); Thanks a lot for your nice comments :)

Cédric : I never saw that in that way... could be true ! :) Also I like the sunny atmosphere as much a the snowy one in real life... If I have some time, I'll try to work on a cold area as I did with Amazraou. :)

Carl : Well I'm glad to bring you a warm sunny place :) Make yourself at home in Chiesa Nuova !

Update 30 - Chiesa Nuova, last pictures

Here are the last pictures/mosaic concerning Chiesa Nuova !

Hope you liked Chiesa Nuova :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Chiesa Nuova looks spectacular!  &apls &apls

I would like to move to that big villa--it's been getting too cold in Siilijoki lately ;)

Badsim

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on December 23, 2011, 06:46:25 AM

Here are the last pictures/mosaic concerning Chiesa Nuova !

Really sad to hear when looking at the same time at that last tremendous update ...  &mmm but , yes , it is full so what could you add without  destructions ?  ::)

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on December 23, 2011, 06:46:25 AM

...  I like the sunny atmosphere as much a the snowy one in real life... If I have some time, I'll try to work on a cold area ...

Why not , it sounds intriguing . I don't doubt that you'll not stop to amaze us , and to have to say goodbye to Chiesa Nuova and Amazraou doesn't matter that much after all , your 2011 pictures are all unforgettable .

&apls &apls &apls

Je te souhaite un joyeux Noël , en espérant que le père Noël n'aura pas la mauvaise idée de t'apporter un autre jeu !  $%Grinno$%

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Great final of Chiesa Nuova! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... ;)

Nanami

rooker1

Wow!!  Spectacular pictures. 
I really like the cliffs that pop out here and there.  The first mosaic is my favourite...that winding road that follows the curves of the river is breath taking.  Great work!!
I hope your holidays have been very well so far and I wish you a great new year.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Adetsaj

what a nice rural area  &apls  &apls i love the small towns and the forest  :)

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

ThomasK

This is so wonderful I can't describe it, really. I don't think I've seen a Mediterranean MD this good for so long - and it most definitely puts mine to shame. Excellent LEing as well.

Ol.S / Benoit

Replies

noahclem : Thanks a lot my friend :) This Villa is supposed to be a Cloister, sure you still wanna move there ?!

Cédric : Merci à toi, j'espère que tu passes de bonnes fêtes ! :) J'ai été gâté comme toujours, mais le père Noël a oublié Sim City 5... Shame on him ! No worries, I have plenty of ideas for 2012 :) I'm glad you like my pictures so far !

bat : Thanks for your comment :)

976 : Thanks !

Robin : Glad you like it, thanks ! Perfect Holidays so far, hope your having a great time too !

Daniel : Thanks :)

ThomasK : Thanks a lot :) You have your own style and it's always nice to have different Med style MDs :)

Update 31 - El Paraiso - Teaser

This OSITM month was about Chiesa Nuova, glad you liked it and thanks again for your comments ! :)
Next month will be about El Paraiso and here is a teaser !
So this is my last OSITM picture as the update is coming in January :) I had a great time this year sharing my creations with you guys :)
Hope you are all enjoying the end of this year and I wish you a happy new one :)

Try it in HD, always better ! http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7206/38978149.jpg

More coming soon !

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

Ahah, this little place reminds me of the various plazas there are in Mont de Marsant, all are just plain parking!

Anyway, good job once again. Excellent work. If no one ever told me about the MMPs I would have think it was done with the LE, quite a lot of details.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Great work with the boat photoshopping and nice landsacpes in your last update. &apls

io_bg

It's been an awesome month, so much eye-candy in the last couple of updates! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Dantes

Benoit this is awesome  :o
Looks great,greater b e n o i t  :P

ThomasK

A magnificent way to end the month, another superb image. &apls
I will definitely keep following your MD - I've actually been looking over some of your older updates, like Generone, which are really inspirational. Did you grow most of your city, plop it or mix up the two? It's so diverse I'm amazed that you managed to make it look so wonderful.