• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter007

hijodecordoba

it's astounding to see how all this comes to live. it looks quite normal, but the outcome is unbelieveable. great work

Sciurus

It's always a pleasure for me to see how the mayors developp their city... ()stsfd()
I still wonder how I could miss the last update!! It's fantastic! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

noahclem

Nice framework for the new city! It's interesting to see a "before" view and now I look forward to seeing it more developed  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

ricardomiranda, kelis, Tomas Neto, peter007, hijodecordoba, Sciurus, supremec, noahclem ; Thanks a lot for all your comments :)

Work on South Generone is over, here is the first update :)

Region map

Your time !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

apeguy

Nice! :thumbsup: I like the photoshop effects you've used, they complement the pictures perfectly. My favourite pics were the two showing Castillo de Franco, both the castle and the island look awesome. ;D

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Evillions8

HOLY Shhh :-X :shocked2:!!!!!  This is just as good as Corsica if not better!  &apls &apls &apls

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kelis

What ? Castillo de Franco ? Here in Spain nothing can have got that name  $%Grinno$%
Anyways, this is a great update, I like the photoshopping and the light effects, very good work as always !

Keep up the good work my friend  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

Wow, fantastic update.
I love the complexity of the city, it's transit linesand the amount of parks you have managed to fit in.
It all blends together very well.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

supremec

Once more, a fabulous update  &apls   &apls
Really beautiful and the region view is impressive  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

peter007

Just another wonderful update. It looks great.
The basillica looks very beautiful.

-Ernst

Ol.S / Benoit

REPLIES

apeguy : Thanks a lot :)
Evillions8 : Lol thanks, best comment ever ! But I still think Corsica and Yann's work is unbeatable !
RickD : Thansk for your comment :)
kelis : Lol you are right... let's say that this is the old name of this castle :) (As always, first idea is written... my bad !) Thanks for your comment my friend :)
Tomas Neto : Thanks !
rooker1 : Thanks a lot ! :)
supremec : Once again, thanks ! :)
peter007 : Thanks Ernst :)

Next update very soon :)
Benoit.

Ol.S / Benoit

Here is the next update, with a new water mod, and some PS effects.
Tell me what do you think about that !

Benoit.

Girafe

Nice pictures  :thumbsup:

what a pity you used this kind of ps effects on the last picture
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Kergelen

Amazing city an pictures as always. The ps efect on teh last picture is strange. Don't seems the sea.
It's good that you've changed the name of the island. Franco was a spanish dictator  :(

Links to SC4 websites

Exla357

Oh my God! Those pictures are incredible! The way you interlace awesome shots with a bit of Photoshop is indescribeable. I love everything that you are doing here. This will be my 200th post on SC4 Devotion, and I have hunting for a worthy place to make it. FOUND IT! Lovely stuff you've got here, keep up the fantastic work!  &apls &apls &apls

-Alex  :thumbsup: