• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Federated States of Llithustania

Started by Huston_N7, April 25, 2011, 06:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huston_N7

Apeguy - Thanks so much!!

RickD - Thanks a lot!!

Delecto - Thanks!!

Bat - Its not really a traffic accident, its more an "abandoned set of perfectly working order vehicles" :P Thanks as well!!

[/b]It's time everyone got festive! Bievensien! Welcome!

We're here in the more or less marvelous town of Deauxpax in Mevrco. A small town in the middle of a state with so little people. Its sitting almost in the middle of nowhere yet still manages to operate with it's significant amount of people in the community.

Yes, there's a family gathering and someone fainted beside a car. I'm not sure why, especially the fact that it's 9 degrees outside...  People still manage to find their way around this merry town and have fun in the cold weather and even bike around and picnic beside the lake.

Thanks for viewing and Happy Holidays to all! :santa:

And Watch out for my next update ^_^

!mosaic up next!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

nbvc

noahclem

Outstanding pictures Republic!  &apls

Are you using new ploppable water or are the waves photoshopped? The effect is nice anyway  :thumbsup:

Yan077

Amazing teasers Republic, Deauxpax mosaic is a pure masterpiece ! :o
Fortunately for me  you not entered it in the competition  :D

And nice to see the ploppable roads technique in action  ;)

Yann  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

:o This is just amazing...
Looks like the mafia is around here with the 3 black cars :)
Such a great work...
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Badsim

Hi Republic ,  :)

I've been attracted there by the originality and high quality of the pictures you're always presenting to the competition . Very creative mind , to say the least , and amazing skill ! I'm generally not a big fan of photoshoping ( mostly for weather effects ) but the apocalyptic scene is something indeed !  ::)

And that last Deaupax's mosaic , where all BATs and flora details looks like transcended by the contrast you've added , is particularly well done , beautiful and inspiring .

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Kergelen

Amazing pictures!!

The cows corridor are a good idea. Also the car accident below the cliff  &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Dantes

Awesome I'm sitting in front of the pictures.  :o Great.  &apls

Huston_N7

Nbvc - Thanks a lot!

Noahclem - Thanks, and it's photoshopped :P

Yan077 - Really? I never thought it was that good :P Thanks anyway, and this next update was inspired by your CJ.

Benoit / Ol.s - Thank you so much!

Badsim - Thank you so much! Usually these updates are inspired by the pictures you also enter, cause my mind is constantly running out of ideas :P So I Thank you very much!!

Kergelen - Thank you very much!

Dantes - Thanks a lot!

"Bienvensien means Welcome in Litusian" Welcome to Llithustania again, and another Welcome to you for being in the Northern regions of Mevrco. In this update, I present to you one of the state's older main routes which lead into the state capital that is hidden in the valley's beyond south (Rivera, the capital will be the next update...). Scenic and still a very popular route and tourist zone, I hope that you think so too.

Just up the mountain is an old building, a church which was part of Halhnfhar which is not far east of the church. It's also one of the areas which bring in tourists and bring Mevrco some dough.

And the....uhh...Secret Services of Llithustania...What could they be doing here?

Thanks for viewing  :ducky:

<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

RickD

Oh wow.I can't believe how good you are with the ploppable stuff.  ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Ol.S / Benoit

Looks so nice... love your creations :)
A guy is sunbathing next to his burnt car, really ?! Or maybe the idea is that this is a dead naked guy after something happened with the Secret Services of Llithustania ? :)
Benoit.

turtle

Excellent MD, Republic!

Loved the zombie apocalypse checkpoint - very original  &apls
My name is Thomas...

weixc812

Really fantastic MD, I can't even believe in my eyes  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

seraf

I like the first image the most. Looks great. I will probably never be able to do something like that by myself :)  &apls

noahclem

Very nice work republic!  &apls  Those ploppable road scenes are just fantastic!

Huston_N7

RickD - Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!

Ol.s / Benoit - Thanks, I really adore your creations as well! And its just dead guy with his burnt car and an investigation and all...:P Merry Christmas!

Turtle - Thank you, Merry Christmas!

Weixc812 - Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Girafe - Thank you very much, Merry Christmas!

Seraf - Thanks! Merry Christmas!

Noahclem - Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas!

It's that time of year again...

And often, when your in the southern regions of Llithustania,
You don't find as many Christmas lights as you do in the North.
But as well as that, you'll always find people singing carols, walking from
apartment to apartment and holding city festivals.

It's a bit quiet here in Vit
ória (A city situated in the South Crovak state or what is also
the West Iberian Border, a city and a significant amount of land which has been in dispute
as to which state owns the land and the major city of over 1.4 million people.)
with
few people on the streets. But since this isn't downtown, its something to expect when everybody
does their last minute gift-shopping far off near the more commercially dominant body
of the entire city.

DEOUS CRISTOLAAN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM LLITHUSTANIA!

"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Ol.S / Benoit

Merry Christmas you too :) Nice mosaic even if its a bit lifeless...
Benoit.

Terring7

Very unique idea to use M.M.P. stuff to makes roads &apls
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Huston_N7

Happy NEW YEAR! A bit late though :P

But anyways, When Llithustania turned to January 1, 2012, The entire country, state to state, city to city, and even the smallest towns most people hadn't heard of like Deauxpax.

And like anyone, everyone wanted to kick off 2012 with a bang!

Thanks for viewing, and a happy "late" New years to you all! :P
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013