• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

vortext

I missed a couple of very nice pictures here!  &apls &apls

Also, I think your photoshopping actually was rather decent!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

kelis

I like so much that picture with all those Rail lines and trains !! Fantastic job my friend  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Nanami

Replies (返事):
art128: Thanks! I hope I can make your buildings appears more at my city in next update  ;D
Gugu3: Thanks again!
vortext: thanks! actually I've been experimenting about the photoshopping for my pictures and dunno if someone will like it...  $%Grinno$%
kelis: Thanks a lot! you know that I've been inspired a lot from your work!  ;D

+--------------------------+

Chiyoko is a small city/town in the Aichi Prefecture which is just in the northwest of Nanohana, Nakama. From 2011 Nakama national census, this city/town have population about 98k people in 75kmsq land. This city residential area centered in 2 area, north area which located nearby Chiyoko station and city hall and south area which located in the former Minamiyoko district before it merged into Chiyoko in 2003.

Picture 1
Chiyoko Station is one of the station in the Kita-Aichi railline which serves the transportation of Northern Aichi Prefecture area to the Aichi City (which later can switch hub to Nanohana).

Picture 2
Area nearby Chiyoko city hall.

Picture 3
Some rural images of Chiyoko (which some already see it)

Picture 4
Some residential area in the southern part of Chiyoko (which formerly a diffrent district before merger in 2003).

tankmank

What a beautiful rural Japanese town. I especially love picture 3  :thumbsup:

kelis

Fantastic job, I like so much all those pictures, and yes you're right, I can see that you are taking some inspiration from my MD  $%Grinno$%
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Gugu3

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

art128

Excellent pictures! The area around the city hall is beautiful.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

I like Chiyoko. I want to see more of the small town and if it is allowed, I will spend a few days in a boarding house there and write poems. :3

Nanami

Replies (返事):

@ tankmank さん: Thanks a lot!
@ kelis さん: Thanks a lot! yeah I took a lot of inspiration for that update from your MD  :-[
@ Gugu3 さん: Thanks a lot!
@ Schulmanator さん: Thanks a lot!
@ art128 さん: Thanks a lot!
@ Dantes さん: Thanks a lot! well maybe I'll show you some of rural area of Nakahara from my MD in later update  ;)

+-----------------------------------------------------+
this update very bad compared to the last though...

side note: I made many changes to my east asian nation so there would be many name changing mentioned here..

Update 5: Heavy Rotation 1 (Arakashi-Suzuya part 2)

Well where was I on last update? oh yeah its from rural area in Watanabe Prefecture (formerly I called Aichi Prefecture) right? lets go back to the capital city of Nakahara (Nakama) which is Shinkyo (新京) (formerly I called Nanohana).

In update 3, I showed some of Arakashi ward (新樫区) (formerly I called Soshi). this update also comes from there...

Yeah its part of commercial district on Arakashi where we can found w2w offices or stores buildings.

same area but in different angle

"wait is it the rush hour time? dang the traffic really nuts here... lets just listen to radio then"

thats is... just 3 pictures for this update. oh btw I wanted to showed you a picture from Suzuya ward (鈴谷区) (formerly Katorea Ward) in night time...

special for "that special someone" who having birthday today.... ;)

also I have bad news about my internet.. for somehow my provider banned imgur so I dont have any access there including my files uploaded there...

vester

Yes another great update  &apls , but... yes there is a but...

would love to see some trains on those 6 parallel tracks....

EDIT: Never got around to comment or your previous update. You can almost forget its pictures from SimCity4  :thumbsup:

FlyHigh

Nice. I just love those japanese-like streets!

You're using the light concrete texture mod for the roads, am I right? Too bad it hasn't been updated to be NAM-compatible...
>>> Maxwell R. Black <<<

vortext

Excellent pictures once again! Though the railways could use some automata indeed, I really enjoy the crowded feel of your cities!  &apls

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Nice update. :)

I like the elevated railways.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

romualdillo

Stunning!!! The avenues' shots are incredible!!

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

City Planner

Nanami

Replies (返事):

vesterさん, vortextさん: Thanks for the suggestion... well I havent finished the city yet and so does the railway  ;)
FlyHighさん: Thanks!yes I use it aside with NAM 31.2 so I dont have any compatibilty issue... :)
art128さん, romualdilloさん, Schulmanatorさん, City Plannerさん: Thanks for the comments.. :D
+------------------------+

北東区, 荒川市、南崎県 (Hokuto Ward, Arakawa, Minamizaki Prefecture):

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites