• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Great job as always !! This intersection looks so good and realistic, also I like the houses " slums ". I would like to see something inspired in the center of Jakarta, it is amazing, I love Jakarta !!

Greetings  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Dantes

Good Airport Runway  :) And nice Intersection  :thumbsup: A typical South Asian environment.  :thumbsup:

Nanami

Replies:
art128: Thanks there! lol about the shadows....  $%Grinno$%
kelis: Thank you a lot! I'll try to create a crowd area inspired from Jakarta but not now.... since I focused in the suburban area currently.
Schulmanator: Thanks for comming!
Dantes: Thank you!

+--------------------------------------------+

Update 26: A day on 'Fast Month' in the Cakung

for avoid some confusion, I just put the universal point of this update...

In the morning, after 'Sahur' the citizens start to do their daily activities down the streets:

More to the noon, the activity can be seen more:

As in the Stasiun Cakung:

To the evening, the citizens start to go home:

And... it's sunset... everyone crowding Masjid Raya Cakung for break-fast and pray:

*sorry if you don't understand?

Dantes

I like your picture overview. As one would actually fly with a helicopter over South Asia.  ;D Very impressive. The mosque looks fantastic.  :thumbsup:

Kergelen

I like the morning pictures.
And the market near the Masjid Raya Cakung looks nice :)

Links to SC4 websites

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Nanami

Replies:
Dantes: Thanks as always!
Kergelen: Thanks a lot!
Schulmanator: Thanks a lot!

*Some of the area in this update you might have seen already... $%Grinno$%
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Update 27: Holiday Travel 2012 Report

note that the picture text is Indonesian.... sorry if you don't understand..

"Reported from Cikopo highway exit there's a major traffic jams. The local police here close some route to focused on the route from Cibebek to Tj. Daun."

"in the other exit, Cikopo 2, there's also traffic jam. This exit is alternative that uses Jl Raya Sekatan-Cikopo."

"Both route meet up in Cisayat intersection which is a bottleneck of traffic."

"Meanwhille, on the Industrial Exit at Km 29 there's some heavy traffic but not as bad as in Cikopo"

"in Sekatan Utara exit at Km 27 there's some heavy traffic. But the local police advises the traveller to use this exit since it's an alternative route that directly to Citerban."

"In Ciasem intersection (Km24), the traffic is better."

"In Rest Area Km 21, some traveller rest here before continuing their travel."

"To the Tanjung Pojok that serves as the connection transportation from Province Cibebek to Province Ketapang. There's a long waiting line from Tj. Pojok Highway exit."

"Same happened from Cibebek route."

"In the ferry port itself, the situation is very crowded because today expected as the peak of the holiday travel"

"To Tanjung Daun, the main port of Pondok Daun.. Weather is raining. There's line of vehicle to the port because of it's activity."

"From the Pondok Daun main station, the traveller that uses train from Pondok Daun crowding the station."

"last from JABABEKA bridge. the bridge that connects Cibebek with West Jaya, very crowded of vehicles."

that's all thx

edited 2017/6/23: replaced (some ) images link with newer one..

vortext

Very nice, though it's some pretty serious congestion!   ::)

btw, I love your use of flora and the skywalk is a nice addition as well. Keep it up!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sim_link

Lots of cars... looks like getting around may take a while. :P Nice work, though. Love your mix of rural and urban areas.

rooker1

Great pics!!  I love how crowded some of those streets are.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Awesome work with the last updates  &apls  The traffic report is just great and you've done a really nice job designing the highways (and city)  :thumbsup:

Nanami

Replies:

vortext: Thank you! if you there you might be very stressfull  $%Grinno$%
sim_link: It's only happened annualy in this holiday so don't worry about things there... anyways thanks
Robin (rooker1): Thanks for comming by!  :)
Noah (noahclem): Thanks a lot!  :D

+------------------------------------+

Update 28: Return Traffic Reports

This update is the reverse of the last update.. where the travelers now return to their  cities after reuniting with their family in their own hometown...

"Reported from Cikopo, the travellers now start to flocking the Jl Raya Ciasem-Pojokan eventhough it's crowded, but it's still controlable. It's predicted that the peak will be tomorrow"

"As seen on the north of that area, Citerban"

"From Ciasem train station, the situation already a bit crowded but not so hardly"

"While in Jl Raya Kemayoran Baru whose connect the Kota Baru with Kota Meriah. the vehicle started to be crowded."

"In JABABEKA bridge, the vehicles line started to be appeared. The local officers standby there to avoiding the overcrowded."

nbvc

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Schulmanator

RickD

Wow, lots of cars. It looks great in the pictures but I would not want to be stuck in there.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kelis

Great job once again my friend, I really like this style, the last picture is just awesome, that bridge looks so realistic !!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Mr.Lin

wow,very beautiful update!
I especially like the small house!

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

noahclem

So much traffic again  :o  Looks great, though I wouldn't want to be driving there!