• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Sorry for the inactivity... from RL....   &Thk/(

Anyway enjoy this teaser:

PS: Page 11 and 600th post.

RickD

I like the teaser. Hope you can put together a full update soon. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Kergelen

I like the mix of building without space between the buildings. This is a great characteristic of your MD :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

2nd teaser:
Exit highway Cikaas Utama, Cibebek-Cikaas Highway km 22:

bat

Some great updates there. And great two new teasers. Looking forward to the next update...

Swordmaster

Now these are some crowded scenes. Really nice, very Asian.

Cheers,
Willy

Yan077

Beautiful teaser! I am a big fan of your ultra-realistic CJ !
I Love that density of houses and slums, very chaotic and typical of the south asian countries  &apls  &apls

Please keep it up  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Nanami

Still teaser row:
Bk. Pesona Timur, Kota Cikaas

Replies will be in the main update... ;)

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice teaser again ! :)
Also, I love the industrial district from update 18. Keep it up !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Allein

Nanami

Sorry due to RL, I make this MD inactive... so I'll post another teaser until I back active:

Dantes

A fantastic atmosphere.  :thumbsup: Is there somewhere a Hindu temple?

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

Okay thanks for waiting sooo long... now I'm back hope I'll active again like before..  :)

+-----------------------------------+
Replies 1 (To update 18):
Sky Guy : Thanks as always friend!
Earth quake: Thanks a lot! you know that they actually dont want to live nearby the factories..   $%Grinno$%
Dantes: Thanks... Karasem not all dirty... ;D
RickD: Thanks!
Schulmanator: Thanks!
ricardomiranda Thanks!
apeguy: Thanks!

Replies 2 (To Teaser 1):
RickD: Thanks for keep commenting :)
Kergelen: Thanks! that just for the low wealth area (the medium one not so tight each other)

Replies 3 (To Teaser 2):
bat: Thanks for stop by!
Willy (Swordmaster): Thanks!
Yan077: Thanks for stop by!
Aaron Graham: Thanks!

Replies 4 (To teaser 3):
Ol.S / Benoit: Thanks!
A. Gates: Thanks!

Replies 5 (To teaser 4):
Dantes: Thanks! and yes it would be...
Kergelen: Yes it's mosque.. thanks!

+--------------------------------------------+

Okay now to the updates! I'm so exited so I'll show 4 updates at one time!!
Note, the date show 18 June 2012 because this update MEANT TO BE posted in that date but for some reasons, I dont came and post it.... Also that date means 'something' for me currently...

+-----------------------------------------------+

Update 19: JABABEKA Bridge, Tanjung Pasir Exit
So, What's JABABEKA Bridge? JABABEKA Bridge is a bridge that connect Jaya Island with Kasem Island in other word, it connect Province West Jaya with Province Cibebek. JABABEKA name taken from JAya-BAnkalan-cibeBEk-KAsem which related to the connection toward the area.
In this update, I'll show the Eastern Part of the bridge. It's located in Tanjung Pasir, West Jaya. Tanjung Pasir itself will be explained later on....

Anyways here're the images:

Image 19.1: It's the Eastern Causeway Part of JABABEKA Bridge. (I'm sorry that the real bridge picture will later)

Image 19.2: The access road of the bridge to the main road. It's acted as a highway as in the future, it will be connected with the Tanjung Pasir-Balongan Highway.

Image 19.3: Just the continue of the last picture....

Image 19.4: This part of access road actually will be an highway exit to Pantai Mutiara but since the main highway haven't built, it now work as the exit.

Image 19.5: It's the end of the access road highway which intersect with Pantai Mutiara main road which it's old road that goes to Pantai Mutiara area.

Image 19.6: Pantai Mutiara main road used to be 2 lanes only but since the construction of bridge, the local government enlarge it into 4 lanes.

Image 19.7: The continuation of last picture passing several houses...

Image 19.8: Again Just a continuation

Image 19.9:This picture is the intersection of Pantai Mutiara Main road with Jl Raya Tanjung Pasir (Tj. Pasir Main Road) which connect Balongan with Tanjung Pasir.

Image 19.10:Go to right (South) will bring us to Balongan. Here we can see some industry as Tanjung Pasir known an industrial city.

Image 19.11: More to the south....

Image 19.12: This one is come if we go left (North). It will lead us to Tanjung Pasir city area...

Okay this is update 19 over.....

+---------------------------------------------------+

Update 20: Central Ciasem Part 1

Ciasem as in last update, is a Satellite city of Cibebek....

In this update I'll show the central area instead if southwest (update 18).

Image 20.1: It's the northern from the last image of update 18... There's Ciasem Overpass. It built in 1997 to reduce the problem of trafficjam around Ciasem market to the Main road of Cibebek-Pojokan. It the main road that connect the CIbebek and Kota Baru to Pojokan that will lead to ferry crossing Tanjung Pojok.

Image 20.2: Ciasem Market, a central of everything related of grocery and other stuff in Ciasem and.... much make traffic jam usually...

Image 20.3: Ciasem Central Park, the main recreation area for the much of Ciasem residents and also a tourist attraction. in the north of park, there's a mayor building of Northern Cibebek District....

Image 20.4: Ciasem Central Train Station. it's the main station of Ciasem to the Trans Cibebek railways.

Image 20.5: More to the west, the historical tower in Ciasem. it used to be a fortress that fully demolished in 1855 except the tower. Also we can see a developer seems intrested to built hotel nearby..

Image 20.6: Ciasem Bus Terminal. it the place for the buses passengers to stop when go to Ciasem...

Image 20.7: Ciasem Civic Centre, where the government buildings are from police station to hospital. (the Hospital named RSUD Ciasem)

Image 20.8: Just a shot on the Ciasem low wealth resident area....

+----------------------------------------------+

Update 21: Pantai Mutiara, Tanjung Pasir

Pantai Mutiara (Mutiara Beach) is a tourism area in Tanjung Pasir, West Jaya. Eventhough it's not to famous, it pretty easy to reach from Tanjung Pasir.

Image 21.1: First image is the overview of the update 19....

Image 21.2: This is where we start this update.... Started from Jl. Raya Pantai Mutiara crossed the JABABEKA access road.

Image 21.3: To the north.... this is the Pantai Mutiara... well, this may not what you expected... :P it contain some residential area too...

Image 21.4: This is the real one... Pantai Mutiara Beach....

Image 21.5: Pantai Mutiara Fishery, in the southern.... it where we could buy fish...

Image 21.6: The overview of Pantai Mutiara....

+-------------------------------------------+

Update 22: Kec. Cakung (Part 1)

Before talk about update, lets talk about Northern Cikulon first....

Northern Cikulon is a province located in west of Karasem. it just next in west to Cibebek. It's capital is in Kota Meriah.
Kota Meriah is the largest city in Karasem (V 4.0) and also the former capital before the government decides to moved it to Kota Baru in 1986. Kota Meriah have a major metropolitan area that have population over 19millions people. More can be read here: http://aoin.eu/wiki/index.php?title=Meriah
One of the satellite city of Meriah is Cakung.

Now... Cakung is the last city to the west before cross the border to Indonesia or Singapore. Cakung work as the gateway to Karasem from west. it Has 2 ferry ports that connect one to Bintan (Indonesia) and other one to Singapore.
Cakung population isn't so big. it's around 97.000 people that lived there.

This update about some part of the central Cakung area....

Image 22.1: Stasion Kota Cakung (Cakung Central Station) is the last station to the west of Meriah rail system that serves the whole metropolitan area so this station pretty busy in the workday. This station is built in 1890 that made this station considered as a historical building...

Image 22.2: Cakung Central Park, the main fresh open green area in the whole cakung that serves the residents free....

Image 22.3: Masjid Raya Cakung. the largest mosque in Cakung that built in the sultanate era as one of the mosque in Meriah area.

Image 23.4: Western from the station. There's some stores. note that the name of the road in front of Station is Jl Raya Cakung-Ciraksa that lay from Cakung to Ciraksa, one of Kota Meriah subdistrict.

Image 23.5: Selcak, one of the subdistrict on Cakung that mostly consist of mangrove forest (the mangrove will later)

Image 23.6: Pasar Cakung, located in Jl Raya Pasar Cakung is the main trading area in cakung.

Image 23.7: Overpass Cakut that built to accommodate Jl Raya Cakung-Carukan to cross Jl Raya Pasar Cakung to reduce the traffic jams. the canal is named Kali Cakung Barat that flows over Cakung..

Thats all 4 updates dont forget to comments!!!!!!

RickD

Wow, 4 updates at once and all are great. I especially like your pictures with all those little houses placed very densely and loads of traffic.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Nanami

Reply (only one):
RickD: Thanks for being the only one who commenting  ;D

+----------------------------------------+
[/font]

Update 23: Central Ciasem Part 2

This update actually one with Update 20 that shows central Ciasem....

Picture 23.1: Same like in update 20, the Ciasem civic center that have many muncipal buildings..

Picture 23.2: Stadion Bola Ciasem (Ciasem Soccer Stadium). a home to PSCCU (Persatuan Sepak Bola Ciasem Cibebek Utara), the Ciasem soccer team that play in the nation premier league. This stadium located in Jl Raya Ciasem Baru.

Picture 23.3: The construction of Ciasem-Cikaas Highway. we can see that the construction machinery cleaning the area to create an overpass through Jl Raya Ciasem Baru. Also the intersection is the main Ciasem Exit of the highway. The Highway itself will connects Ciasem to Cikaas..

Picture 23.4: To the south of central park, there's a large mosque. (yeah you can complain if this place nearly ike with in Cakung!)

Picture 23.5: Ciasem South industrial area. Just like the one in southwest but this in smaller scale and... less polution. Also it's the intersection of Jl Alun Selatan Ciasem with Jl Souasem...

Picture 23.6: to the east. there's more wealthy area that consist of medium wealth suburban area.

Kergelen

Great and unique style!

I like the highway bridge picture from the update 19 and the RHW along the field and forests.
As always I love to see the amount of traffic in your region &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Ol.S / Benoit

That's a lot of pictures ! Thanks for sharing that :)
Amazing updates, love the bridge picture.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0