• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Awesome update!  &apls  It all looks very nice.

And good luck avoiding flooding over there! Looks like only snow from here on out for us  ;)

art128

Wonderful update. Everything is well prepared, the road network as well as some habitation towers here or there. Good job.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Very nice indeed, I like the way your road network is set up!  Neat mix of buildings in your suburbs as well!

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: noahclem on November 08, 2011, 07:08:42 AM
Awesome update!  &apls  It all looks very nice.

And good luck avoiding flooding over there! Looks like only snow from here on out for us  ;)
Tnx a lot!
Quote from: art128 on November 08, 2011, 09:02:36 AM
Wonderful update. Everything is well prepared, the road network as well as some habitation towers here or there. Good job.
Thanks!
Quote from: Battlecat on November 08, 2011, 10:40:37 AM
Very nice indeed, I like the way your road network is set up!  Neat mix of buildings in your suburbs as well!
Thanks! although it's not a suburban..  ;D

+==========================+
Update 13.5: Leaking the work!

So I decided to show you previews of my work that haven't released yet and some even unfinished:

Here's the pictures:
My current region view (Pondok Daun Metro):

These pictures from Pondok Daun but I wont say its locations:

(edit: woah I forget that there's a location name in the picture!)

And these aren't in Pondok Daun metro but still in same province:

This one are from different province:

Any critic and suggestion are very welcome.

Battlecat

Very nice job!  I like the truck stop in the last shot.  That's quite the impressive regional view as well!

bat

RickD

I always enjoy looking at your pictures and your unique style. I'd add some more parking lots to the rest stop, though. :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

The river delta looks great!  :thumbsup: The city center with its tin huts looks great I hope the tourists dare to go there soon.  :P The third picture with the river is fantastic. I can well imagine that there women wash the laundry next door and the water is drunk.  :D The image below with the unfinished road layout is also very great, any free space is used. The park looks out of the country also typical.
I hope the economy continues to grow so strong that the contrast between glass buildings and slums continue to grow.  &apls  &apls  &apls

sumwonyuno

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

Replies

Quote from: Battlecat on November 10, 2011, 09:07:18 AM
Very nice job!  I like the truck stop in the last shot.  That's quite the impressive regional view as well!
Tnx a lot!  ;D
Quote from: bat on November 10, 2011, 09:59:05 AM
Great city there! Also wonderful region overview... :thumbsup:
Thanks! It takes 4 month to finish it  :-[ .
Quote from: RickD on November 11, 2011, 02:08:45 AM
I always enjoy looking at your pictures and your unique style. I'd add some more parking lots to the rest stop, though. :)
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try to add it...
Quote from: Dantes on November 11, 2011, 03:49:47 AM
The river delta looks great!  :thumbsup: The city center with its tin huts looks great I hope the tourists dare to go there soon.  :P The third picture with the river is fantastic. I can well imagine that there women wash the laundry next door and the water is drunk.  :D The image below with the unfinished road layout is also very great, any free space is used. The park looks out of the country also typical.
I hope the economy continues to grow so strong that the contrast between glass buildings and slums continue to grow.  &apls  &apls  &apls
Wow thanks a lot for your long comments!
Quote from: sumwonyuno on November 11, 2011, 11:31:27 AM
Nice and dense low-rise city!   :)
Thanks!
Quote from: Kergelen on November 12, 2011, 01:23:42 PM
Nice rest area :)
Thanks!

+----------------------------------------------------------------+

UPDATE 14: Kebayoran Bawah Part 3

We look back to Kebayoran Bawah as I haven't finished yet  :P :

Cidaun-Pondok Daun Highway exit Kebayoran Bawah (Jl Rawa Sawah Baru) :

To the south of exit, Prapatan Kebayoran Bawah that intersect Jl Raya Kebayoran Bawah with Jl Rawa Sawah Baru:

There're a few midrise building in Jl Rawa Sawah Baru as this road pretty strategic that connect Kebayoran Bawah with Cikerang:

To the northeast of the district, there's a border with Cidaun City (already revealed in a few update ago  ;) )

Remember this picture ? that come from Cidaun and this how it looks like from Pondok Daun (western of it):

Continue to the west with Jl Raya Kebayoran Bawah:

If we keep to west, it would bring us to Prapatan Kebayoran Bawah picture (number 2)

To the south of it, it would be to Kebayoran Atas via Jl Raya Kebayoran Atas Baru:

Dont forget to comment!

Extra: Flood in Cireseh:

art128

Nice update. I specially like that it's raining everyday non stop, it is for me quite realistic of the region. I just think that on the fifth picture from the top, you should connect both the diagonal avenue and the vertical one, like this:

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sky Guy

These are some great updates! I love all the density and mix of buildings  &apls I also love the canals through the city  :thumbsup:

Kalu Sabah- A fast growing dynamic Southeast Asian Country

Battlecat

noahclem

Great updates!  &apls  The picture with the flooding streets is my favorite and you've done a great job with the rest of the pictures of your slums, fields, and cities  :thumbsup:  Great to see a region view too!

bat

Kebayoran Bawah is looking wonderful!
Also nice rain effect and flood!! :)

Kergelen

I have never been to Indonesia but one of the images I imgine is this train going so close to houses.

And the last picture are very realistic :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Nanami

Ol.S / Benoit

Last update was really nice ! Last two pictures are my favorites :) The flood is quite impressive.

I'll stay tunned for the next one  ;)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture