• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark7

Ah, already to the Meiji Restoration and Japan's movement into the industrial age.  I missed a few updates due to RL (it happens) and in your MD 200 years have passed.

The castle and the temple compliment each other nicely.

The industrial area will prove to be interesting.  With the addition of heavy industry, I'm wondering will the port be expanded in future installments?

Framly

What a great Story! :)
It is always nice to see how your MD developed. It gets better and better!

Thanks for the great honor to be a part of your MD ;) Rondnoir ftw ;D ()stsfd()

Keep it on my friend &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Skimbo

Okay, I considered Rondoir as french.......

Finally, the interresting times begin!
... Time for trains $%Grinno$%
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Dantes

Muhaha, so many comments. Thank you!

Replies:
@art128:Otouto-chaaan  :) Hello little brother, thank you, that you like my pictures again. Japan has risen only very late in the industrial state. Japan has developed very quickly then. I hope you like seeing ships today.
@kelis:Hello, thanks for the great praise. Thank you. Now it goes slowly into the modern age with all the bad moments and hope. The city is still growing, a large city it is not, Japan has also suburbs and rural areas.  :)
@carlfatal:Hi Carl, I recently saw a couple of gaijin who said they were German and they all want to build timber. Which must be from your city. I hope you post soon your MD. Thank you that you like my style. I personally like it quiet well.
@SCWTC4:Yesterday the "Last Samurai" was was deliberate. I have a former prime minister Italy table and given a royal media anime in exchange.  :P
@Shark7:You're busy in RL hardly pass at me 200 years. That's funny.  :D The image of the temple and palace is really very popular. I should make postcards of them. The port is being expanded and remodeled over decades. I hope you will like it.
@Framly:Fraaaamly-senpai !  :)  :)  :) I am glad that my MD with a brief history of the glorious RONDNOIR has. Thank you that I could make a guest appearance. Thank you !  :)  :)  :)
@Skimbo:You are witty, Sitlermoto City gets in a few decades siding. $%Grinno$%  I hope you can bear it and wait.  :P  :thumbsup:

Old Japan:Military buildup (1907/Meiji)

Beginning of the 20th Century begins a worldwide upgrade that will plunge the world into chaos. Japan was the first world war on the Allied side. Japan was at the beginning of Jahrhunders the only Asian country that was militarily as strong as the West.

1.Shipyard of Sitlermoto City

2.Sitlermoto City is a major focus for the military buildup. The government built a shipyard here for their battleships.  &mmm

3.Sailors to board a warship. Soon run out of the ships.

4.On the plot of the cast are all manufactured parts themselves. There is a lot going on, a new ship to be built.

5.The factory buildings of the shipyard

7.Overview of the shipyard and industrial area

The next update is coming tomorrow!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.
:)

Shark7

Another nice update, and something I have a great interest in.

I note 3 protected cruisers/pre-dreadnaught battleships and a torpedo boat.  :)  Two of the models have a strong resemblance to the protected cruiser Matsushima.  They are certainly in line with the time period (1890s to turn of the century).  I am interested in where these lots might be found.   ;)

The dry-dock seems as your typical naval building/launching slip.  I could see an expansion with multiple such slips, with much more heavy industry in the area as shipbuilding and heavy industry are very much tied together.

Looking forward to the next updates.  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Only one comment, but this is Shark7. Thank you.  :)

Reply:
@Shark7:Your observations and results are correct. I have great respect in front of you. The ships are from NOB and belonged to a historical series. I have changed everything and umgelottet for my purposes.
I am amazed in front of your knowledge. In fact, I have thought before the first world war most of the heavy warships slipped into the water. I hope I can inspire you today again.  :)

Old Japan:Military buildup Part 2 (1922/Taishō)

During World War Japan won a lot of influence and power. The treaty of Versailles put Japan back to the winner. Japan got the German colonies in China is over. Japan upgraded to continue. We write the year 1922.

1.In the industrial area much space is consumed. The factories are now producing parts for a new weapon of war.

2.Sitlermoto City produced for the military aircraft.

3.The planes take off from here in the Pacific and especially in Manchuria and Korea.

In a few years to be done out of desperation bad deeds. Young people are driven to their deaths as pilots to destroy U.S. aircraft carriers. The "Kamikaze" believe that this is the way of "Bushido" is. "Bushido" is loyalty. "Bushido" is but fair life. Suicide is not right and is one of the worst crimes.

5.A flight into the unknown.  &mmm

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

kelis

Hi friend:

Sorry, yesterday I saw your update but I didn't comment, I was a little bit busy  &mmm

These last updates are perfect, why ? the reason is simply, I love Japan and I love the history, when I saw the two last updates in that moment I thought in the second world war with that ships and that airplanes, you are representing the beginning of the war.

Great update as always Dantes  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

SCWTC4

battleships and airplanes.
things keeps getting more interesting :)
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Kergelen

The transition to the modern time is looking interesting!
I like to see the growing stages of your MD :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

art128

Nice two updates, onii chan! I really liked the airfield. (sorry, not a long comment... i'm not in a good mood actually.. :/ )
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Skimbo

I hate bad times, especially the upcomng one.

Dantes

Thank you for your comments. I like that you liked the last two updates.

Replies:
@kelis:Many thanks to my friend for your comment. I'm always pleased about your opinion. I hope you half to 24 December by then reached the "Old Japan" project.  :)
@SCWTC4:Thank you. I hope you like it that we in the presence of slow travel.
@Kergelen:Thank you for your comment and praise. It pleased me get the "Old Japan" like project.
@art128:My Otouto-chan  :) *hug* Thank you that you have written me back a comment. I hope you have better mood and you soon feel better. I want to see something soon from the Homura region. Get well soon!  &ops
@Skimbo: Thank you! Today there is a little railroad.  :P

Old Japan:Citlermoto City rise to the city (1924/Taishō)

The large village is now a modern city. Sitlermoto City has received a lot of jobs by industry and many people have moved there. The city is growing.

1.Only in 1924 the town to the national railway network is connected. Two years later, over a two-track lead track.

2.The railway line between tight and will hold over the city.

3.Overview of Sitlermoto City. The construction of the station is one of the biggest changes in the road map for over 200 years.

4.Most farmers do not live in houses made ​​of mud and straw, but have houses with electricity and rock roof.  :)

5.Everywhere there is now solid paving roads.  :)

6.Relatives from the tofu factory a sake brewery opened. The brand "Sitlermoto Sake" is very popular and tastes slightly of peaches.

7.Traditional houses are very popular in the city. The design seems to fit rural and Sitlermoto City.

8.On the main street is lined hostel and pubs. In the Middle Ages, this street started with just a pub

9.For lack of space, residential areas were built up on the coast. A breakwater protects the house from bad weather.

11.The castle is no longer surrounded by a rice field. A pond serves as a catch basin for rainwater from the streets.

art128

Another wonderful update Dantes! I really liked the waterfront works you've made there. Also, now the pond near the castle is really realistic, good job my friend!

Props & Texture Catalog

unit2981

They've got vending machines already?!   ;) and modern houses O0O!
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

SCWTC4

amazing. the little town now grows really fast, one it was so small, now new roads and houses a popping out everywhere
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
m:

Skimbo

kelis

Another stunning update by Dantes, all pictures have got a special touch. The castle looks good with that pond, even with the rice fields. keep up the good you my friend.

Greetings  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dantes

Thanks for commenting.   &ops

Replies:
@art128:Many thanks to Arthur, my friend for your comment. I show in the next few days more details of the coastline.  :)
@unit2981:Hello and welcome to my MD.  :) A few blocks later, you can assign that fit most buildings in the period. Before the second world war in Japan as in many Asian countries have been a rural exodus. Many farmers moved into the town and there was a building boom. Now comparable with China's suburbs.
Population of Japan since 1872:

At the same time, there were more births in Japan. Unlike in the United States, where in some parts of the country until the early 1950s were power cables, Japan was in its sphere of influence of large cities, relatively modern.

Important is that in Japan there was much poverty and problems, yet it was the time of departure and it was significantly more newly built and modern countries than in others.
You can not just say, finally outside of Los Angeles and New York, everything looks like Cletus from "The Simpsons" right?  ;D
@SCWTC4:Thank you for your comment. Why is everything now growing so fast you read in the answer above you.  :)
@Skimbo: Thaaank youuuu   :) Today, there are trams for you.  ()stsfd()
@kelis:Thank you for your comment. I always look back to your MD and just marvel.  $%#Ninj2

Old Japan:Sitlermoto Castle Square and trams (1930/Shōwa)

The big war is far away. Sitlermoto City continues to grow and the government has renewed the front of the Castle Square and the tram introduced.

1.The square is a popular meeting place. The housewives go here to buy from shops and meet here to exchange messages.

2.In the square there are two statues. Prince Sim Sitlermoto in stormy posture on the horse and his German opposite of the emperor. Both statues are a gift from the Prussian government and placed eleven years after the end of World War I. This has been the German emperor abdicated no one has noticed.  :P

3.Nightshot at Headstation

4.A double-track tram runs through the city for a few years. The main station of the tramway ends at the railway station.

5.The tram has been widely used and is the most popular public transportation services.

6.With the tram through Sitlermoto City. At Field Station

7.At Main street station

8.At market station

9.Along the coastline runs the tramway.

10.At the police station there is a small terminal station.  :)

11.City Overview: The tramway follows the main road and forms a ring road.

art128

Wow, they're are planning their population to get down a lot! Any idea why ?

About the update, excellent job with the circular tramway line, it's very well done. I hope this town will grow into a big modern city. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

SCWTC4

the town keeps growing well; and nice touch with the tramway.
the only strange thing are the automatas, wich don't look like 30's cars, but no problem for me...
m: