• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerChrischi

I don´t like the Asian Style. That does not mean that I do not like Asians!
But what you have to put time and patience in the pictures is, madness. The combination with the comics knows how to convince! I myself am not a big fan manga or comic, but I always find it nice if the images include a history.
Please make more!

Skimbo

Nice use of seasonal flora/fields in combination with this temple =)

Where did u find it, btw?
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

art128

I... just wow! I'm lacking words right now..
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

A New Page. Thank you for the many comments!  :)

Replies:
@SCWTC4:Thank you for your detailed comment. Too bad that you're speechless, I would very much like to know what you like. I hope the parties in Italy but can not fight the new government to govern and support.  :)
@bat: Thank you Bat !
@Ol.S / Benoit:Thank you for the watch and then comment on my MD. I like the fields very well. The rice so the HD, ran when zoom is sentenced by the farmers to cooperate.  :P
@DerChrischi:Hello Chrischi thank you, that you make a comment. I am a big fan of Gloria. That you like my MD even though it is Japanese I am honored. Many thanks to you! Pssst...  ....Soon again I tell more stories.
@Skimbo:Hello Skimbo. Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately I can not remember where I got to the temple. Sorry  &mmm
@art128: No, you can not miss the words. At least we have a similar design my friend.  :satisfied:

Picture shot at night

After the series ended with the seasons, there are now a few pictures of the night in Totori. I hope the card like a section of my region as well as shows you the other pictures.  :)

1.Public transport at night

2.Swimming in a sultry summer night (Especially for you Kergelen and Carlfatal  :P)

3.Nausicaä at Night

5. Region view: Totori City Skyline at night

-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

art128

That overview is wonderful, Dantes! I really like how it turned out and even during the night it's still excellent.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice overview indeed :) To bad the pool was realesed with maxis night, this a bit weird  &mmm
Anyway, the night shots are great.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Battlecat

bat

Beautiful night shot!! Also great overview of that city at night!!! :thumbsup:

nbvc

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Kergelen

Last updates are really nice!
I like the seasonals logging scenes and asian field
Good job  :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Dantes

Thank you for the many comments. Soon ends the OSITM month, and my MD goes back to the bestseller.

Replies:
@art128:Thank you. The overview was a lot of work. Every town and then invite individually photographed.
@Ol.S / Benoit:Thank you. I like the public pool, even at night. Then you can better see the people.  :D
@Battlecat: Thank you !  :)
@bat: Thank you !  :)
@nbvc: Thank you !I love your work that you veräffentlichst many. Many of your downloads I use a lot.  ;D
@Terring7: Thank you.
@Framly: Thank you.  :)
@Kergelen: Thank you  :P

Instant noodles. Everyone likes to Nissin.

Momofuku Andō is one of the largest and most important inventors of the earth.  :P He invented shortly after the war, the instant noodles. His company, Nissin Foods is the world leader in instant products.
Nissin is not only sushi, Toyota and anime, manga one of the biggest cultural exports from Japan.
Nissin is how cool you look at this short advertising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c18jal44OXw <-Click on the movie

It's not an advertisement for a new movie, but advertising for instant noodles.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3feeuVVOV9Y&feature=related Or watch them  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oApa-9tEvUo&feature=related Or watch them  :D

Instant noodles are a fixture in manga and anime. In many anime and manga instant noodles emerge. Many light, it is because the young people especially udn pull the first in her apartment just do not like to cook and eat a lot of students like this meal. In other countries you go to buy Fast Food.

1.Nissin Company Headquarters real/ SimCity
-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

3.On the side of the building are small noodle shops and wait for customers.

4.After work, many employees come and eat what they have talked all day: Noodles.  :P

Who wants to know more about the cult brand Nissin can read this in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissin_Foods <-Link to Wikipedia

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

art128

That last picture really was moe. (Baka hentai) :D Anyway excellent update as usual, I really loved each pictures.

btw, instant noodle is the primary food for an Hikikomori like me.  :P

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Very interesting work.
In picture 3, where did you get that building with the green side?  It's very unique and I like it alot.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Nice job as always.  I have to agree, the building with the green side is particularly unique! 

noahclem

Wow, great job with the last updates!  &apls

It's awesome how much variety you have in your MD! Something different and great every time  :thumbsup:

bat

SCWTC4

hey, we have Mikoto Misaka here :D
i really like those pictures, nice assortment of buildings
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

RickD

Great noodle update. Now I am hungry.  ;) But those Cup Noodles taste like pure flavor enhancer.  %wrd
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)