• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Fantastic work, these shots look very realistic.  Love all the cherry trees, and that park in the last shot looks like quite the oasis!

Framly

WoW! Great Update! Wonderful work...you get better and better... ()stsfd()

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

carlfatal

Hey Dante,
congrats for the OSITM! Its well deserved - these new pictures are awesome! And you stay with Your quiescent style, i love this!  :thumbsup:
It´s like a moment of breathing when i look in here.  :)
Greetz, Carl

unit2981

I could never make my asian cities look like this >.<, btw I think the background with the railroad is from 5cm per second.
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

peterycristi

&apls congrats to the ositm! Go on like this, your MD is really gorgeous  &apls
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

Dantes

Wow, so many comments. I love you!

Replies:
@Swordmaster:Thank you! I'm happy you liked these cities. I find many ideas from manga and photos and I try to present something beautiful with certain freedoms.
@ricardomiranda:Many thanks for your congratulations. Thank you again for reading.  :)
@art128:Wow, thank you. I keep in the school building to little cherry blossom trees. The school itself is predominant but the fault. Thank you that you like the atmosphere.  :thumbsup: Yes, the movie "5 Centimeters per Second" I know. He is fantastic. Unusual, but great.  ;D
@Kergelen:Great, you like some of my pictures. The canal is doubly unusual. He is DIAGONAL, HD, and is located on a street as the diagonal axis follows the coast and the diagonal railroad.
@bat:Thank you Bat. I need to let your MD soon as a longer comment.  $%#Ninj2
@Battlecat:The last park is of historical significance. In the Middle Ages there was a small castle. :) But the rice-growing more and more water came into the foundation and an earthquake took care of the rest.  :(
On the remains they have built a park. He is very popular with courting couples and small school children.  :)
@Framly:Thank you Framly. Without you I would not have believed me. You have always given me new ideas and are a great role model for me.  :)
@eufl:Thank you for the great honor.  &ops I am glad that you like my style remains quiescent current. I like the colorful life of RONDNOIR much. I try to incorporate more and more inconspicuous little stories in some images. Thank you for your comment!  :)  When you do an MD?  :P
@unit2981:Wow, thanks for the compliment. I tinker with this map for a few years. You can do that too! The movie "5cm per second" I know. He ht really great pictures and I partially based on fanart.
@peterycristi: Hello Mr. "perfect picture"  ;D It gives me great pleasure to have a comment from you in my little MD. It's really nice of you thank you!

Country life in summer

Hello to you, now we are on page 10 This is really incredible. Thank you for your many comments. I'm embarrassed.
Three days are up, there are new pictures.
The summer in the country is pleasant. It's not as hot as the city and especially small children enjoy being in nature. You can go hiking and enjoy the country life.

Have fun!

1.Discover the hidden beauties
-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

[/url]-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

6.Welcome to small town rural  :)

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice work on the last updates ! It gets better everytime :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Nanami

Nice pictures!
I like the overpasses a lot (in past update). how do you get it work with latest NAM? I have mine screwed with the new NAM model.

art128

That small rural town is beautiful. Nice work with the road and rail setups. Also the fields are fantastic.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Replicating scenes from anime is a unique approach!  Your creations look fantastic, I really like the rice fields. 

bat

Nice looking mosaics there! And small town rural is looking great, too!!! :thumbsup:

noahclem

Awesome updates!  &apls &apls

I really like your MD and I could swear that I had commented since your OSITM started but I guess I didn't  :'(   In any case I have been reading it and enjoying it and will continue to do so  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Love the stairs.  Who did the LOTting/Modding for them?  It's too bad they weren't made with no base textures.
Having a lot of fun following your MD this month, great work.
Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
i love this MD from beginning on and it gets better with every update!  &apls
The only thing i can criticice is the fact Japanese people are driving on the wrong side of the road. i hope they will learn if they look in here.  ;)
Greetz, Carl

Dantes

Thank you for comment!  :)

Replies:

@Ol.S / Benoit:Thank you. I am trying to show better pictures. That does not always work but sometimes.  &ops
@976:Hello, I do not understand your question. I've just built.  ()what()
@art128:Thank you for your comment. It pleased me that did you like the small rural village. firstonce now it's back to the city, but soon there are again pictures from the suburban areas.
@Battlecat:I do not craft any manga or anime visually, but I orient it. I thank you because you like it as I'm building.  :)
@bat:Thank you!
@noahclem:Thank you for the great praise. I hope to update the flight does not ruin the quality. I have long been sitting on some partial picture.
@rooker1:Hello Rooker, the stairs Uki-san has published in a larger set. I'll give the link love. I actually like base textures. I am much annoyed LE and playful instead found a solution.  :D
http://uki-sim.seesaa.net/article/213588559.html
@carlfatal: Hi Carl,
that the Japanese drive on the right side is because I like the texture of European Mod.  :-[ I hope you will at the end of an MD, I am starting a very big fan of you  :P

It is summer in the city!

With the summer it gets very hot in the city. The school children are on holiday and many want to recover.

1.The small park in the summer. Originally stood in the middle ages a castle. During an earthquake and a fire destroyed it. On the foundations of the small park was created

2.In summer, many young people surf.

3.The river is cool and many people make the afternoon a walk.

4.Swimming is prohibited. In summer, many do it anyway.

5.Fun in the public swimming pool!  :P

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

art128

Ah, the swimming pool. I remember in almost each Animes there's a swimming pool. Very nice update once again. I really liked the mosaic from near the river.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

Love those pictures, and this park is really nice. Can you show us some overviews ? :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

Another great update there! Looking forward to more... ;)

Lior

WOnderful pics, the parks are very beautiful. Congratulations and keep the good work!!

Kergelen

Nice pictures and river surroundings! But I prefer the girls :P

Links to SC4 websites