• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

New Page *muhaha*  :D

Replies

@Eufl:Hi Carl, thank you again for your great comment. I'm always pleased about it. Totoris large river should not be built over, I wanted to bring with him purely in the city the green so the Sims can recover. Framlys without the help of the river would never have become so beautiful. His tutorial is a must!
@Kelis: Thank you for your comment. Your Dutch channels I find it much better.  &apls With me on the river is still missing and more ships and lives.  :'(
@wallasey:Hello wallasey, a tour by tram is already in planning, but comes only in a few weeks. I hope you will enjoy the ride with the tram. Thank you for your comment.
@sumwonyuno:Thank you very much. Today comes two mosaic. Have fun.  :)
@Skimbo: Thanks !  ;D

Along the river 3

We arrived at the mouth of the River. I hope you liked the pictures along the River.

1.The river flows into the sea
-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

6.Historic bridge connects the old with the new district.

7.After the families come and conquer the small beach  :P

8.Sake Brewery: Everyone likes sake!

9.Sake: A strong liquor made ​​from rice

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

rambuckel

Wow, great pictures =) I like your ideas.

- rambuckel
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

wallasey

I reckon I will!

The attention to detail is superb, I like how there's people walking or cycling along footpaths!

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice update again :)
Love the way you work with that river !

One thing : I know that this is really hard to make a nice transition between MMP water to Water Mod, but this one is not good ! If the texture is too different like here, try to work on a lock or a even a seawall (We can imagine an underground water flow).
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

ricardomiranda

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
again wonderful pictures, pleasing my eyes. But i must say: don´t feed little urchins with sake, i love them and in my garden lives a pair of them. If they are drunken they are not as nice... $%Grinno$%
And Benoit´s critics of the transition between the plopwater and the gamewater is true: maybe You can also try some mix´n match between different plop water before Your stream reaches the shore. As i know PPond is working also underwater (best for this is knapp´s water but not avalaible now). Then make a transition between the JRJ and the PPond and strech the PPond into the ingame water. And also should the ingame water part of the river be more deep, then it is easier to build this transition. For underwater terraforming You can use the zero water mod. You will find this mod here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11555.0
Keep on Your good work!
Greetz, Carl

Dantes

Replies:

@rambuckel:Thank you very much. I am glad that you liked my ideas.  :)
@wallasey:One of my many current projects is a trail through the mountains. When it is ready for publication, I hope you like it.
@Ol.S / Benoit:'ll work on the border of the river again and maybe install a weir. Thank you.  &ops
@ricardomiranda: Thank you !  :)
@eufl:Hello Eufl, The interface between river and sea I'm still working.
Thank you for your tips.  ;)

TEASER: Seasons in Totori

For the next month I prepare a series of updates. I hope my region If you liked the changing seasons.
We start in the cold winter at the Winter Castle Sim Citlermoto.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

rooker1

Love the work on the river.  It does look very realistic.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

A comment is also well...

Replies:

Rooker1:Thank you for your comment. There will always be pictures from the river, the great photo series is now complete. I am very pleased that you like the river.  :)

City Council has moved !

The city government has finally moved into a nicer building. The old city hall was ugly and not country-typical. I have not yet set the building on a new LOT.

1. Front is the entrance for citizens and tourists

2.Side I

3.Side II

4.Rear of the building are the car parking spaces

Kergelen

Nice japanese suburbs. I like the bridge on the avenue :)

Links to SC4 websites

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Dantes

Whew, I'm exhausted. I am already so many updates ago.

Replies:
@Kergelen: Thank you !  :) Your city looks a lot better.  :thumbsup:
@Ol.S / Benoit: Thank you  :) Great that the suburbs so much.  :)

NEW TEASER

I currently craft a few updates for next month. I hope you still like my MD.

vester

peter007

I missed a couple of updates, but what you do is pretty amazing.
I never saw good japanese cities like this.

-Ernst

wallasey

Good set of images, I like the urban views and the attention to detail within each and every image. I look forward to your trail!

Dantes

So much to read. Soon there is a lot for you!

Replies:

@vester: Thank you  :)
@peter007:Hello Peter,
Even today there are only a TEASER.  &mmm In November there will be a whole lot of new updates. :P  I hope you all they can see you. Thank you that you like the cities.
@wallasey:Thank you. I am glad that I am becoming. I will continue to make great images and new ideas.

Notice and TEASER

Next Sunday has come and I'll start with the new updates. Every three days there will be a new update!  :) 10 updates, 30 days = Every third Day something new!

My latest project is the historical urban development. I love the MD "Andau - 2000 years of history" of kwakelaar. I just tinker on a development parallels in the Old Japan. Starting with the 12th century.
ImagesRelated but there will be only in December. But I hope you enjoy the TEASER and are you looking forward to November.

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

carlfatal

This picture is wonderful, now i´m eager for more.
Greetz, Carl

Kergelen

Nice picture!
Old Japan will surely be interesting ;)

Links to SC4 websites

Dantes

The month of November begins with images  $%#Ninj2

Replies:
@Framly: Thank you  ;D
@eufl:The Old Japan project comes in December. But now it is time for historic. Have fun with the new update. Thank you for your comment.
@Kergelen:Thank you. In fact, Old Japan will run over several centuries;)

Update: Prince Citlermotos winter castle

Now begins a new series of updates. The title is "In the change of season by Totori". I hope you enjoy the pictures.
I show here some pictures from the countryside and the city.
Let us begin!

1.From the perspective of a bird, the residence of Prince Sim Citlermoto

2.Thus, no unregistered visitors will each approach secretly forced to walk across the rice fields.

3.A few taverns have their shops in the residence.

4.Business is good to visit again and again the residence of merchants.

5.The castle itself is preceded by a small settlement of farms, trader, a temple and a Sento.

6.On the night demons come from the spirit world and call for their gifts.

8.Faithful servant to pray in the cold winter nights in the house shrine

9.On the road, visitors eat cheap ramen and other foods

10.Between the castle and the little settlement is a mighty moat. The farmers are very poor and can not afford firewood their homes remain cold.

11.On the wet rice fields can be no snow for long.

12.A good spirit  protected prince Sitlermoto and guarded the residence  :)

13.View of the residence at night I

14.View of the residence at night II

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.
:)