• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republik Monareich - Update nr 18 - Dannenberger Kreuz - 18 March 2012!!!

Started by oczomajster, January 15, 2011, 02:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

art128

amazing update, really loved how your city is looking. Your MD now stand in my list of favorite. Really a great building style with an amazing among  of variety in the buildings and a realism always present.  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sumwonyuno

Excellent city mosaics!  I like the lack of repeating buildings.   :)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

marsh

bhughguy

Lovely MD, definitely one of my favorites. I really love the attention to detail in this city, especially the airport.

Can't wait for updates and a belated congratulations to your OSITM last month!
Hugh

Tomas Neto

io_bg

Wow, it all looks awesome! I love the avenue consisting of OWR4/5! Did you lot it all? :o
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

oczomajster

Hello! I'm back! :) Wow! It's been four months since the last update! I don't believe it!

Answers:

@DerChrischi: This is TSC Canals. You can download it from this link!
Girafe: This is not a mod. The barriers are from CP prop pack. You'll find them under the name CP_whiterail or similarly ;)
io_bg: Yes, I did ;)
wallasey, Yan077, Schulmanator, Fabian93, noahclem, bat, rooker1, Terring7, art128, sumwonyuno, marsh, bhughguy, Thomas Neto: Thank you very much!

And the next update is...
Update nr 16 - Die Kleinstadt Birkenwald und die Gegend - The small town of Birkenwald and surrounding area

The current update will not be devoted mainly to small town of Birkenwald. Besides, there are also various pictures from the surrounding area. I hope you will like it.

56. Railway in rural scene - On the way to Birkenwald

57. And we finally reach the town - The whole town (Click on the picture to enlarge!)

58. The town center

59. And we leave the town

Now a few photos from rural scene and city of Würzstadt - The city which I'll show in the future.

60. First the railway from Schwörin to Würzstadt near the highway junction - Dannenberger Kreuz. The junction I'll show later.

61. And now on the picture we can see the wildlife crossing over highway A116. The highway A116 is a local highway which connects the highway A8 with Miaschau - the district of Würzstadt.

62. Finally a photo from the district of Würzstadt. This place already looks different because I had some problems with the game and I lost my savegames. :/

That's all!
Enjoy!
I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to your replies! :)
Damian

PS. Sorry for any mistakes. I write with a translator. :)

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing with translator!

Ol.S / Benoit

Wow, this is a great update, great job !
I love everything :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Wow, beautiful update!  &apls  Glad to see you back after all this time.

Everything looks great but I especially like the roads and rails. The motorway tunnel and the diagonal rail over diagonal motorway (using OWR pieces) is especially clever!

Here's hoping for more before another 4 months  ;D

DerChrischi

I am a big fan of your design. I am delighted that there are new pictures of Monareich.
I like them all.

oczomajster

Hello! It's time for the next update!

Answers:

@DerChrischi, noahclem, Ol.S / Benoit: Thanks for your replies and good words ;)

And the next update is...
Update nr 17 - Die Gegend des Dannenberger Kreuzes - Teil 1 - The surroundings od Dannenberger Kreuz Junction

This time I will not write much, because I'm out of time. Let my pictures speak! :D

63. Campsite at the lake Möritzersee

64. The national road B241 and the viaduct over the A3 highway. The main task of this road is to connect the terminal rail station in Dannenberg with the industrial park in Wolfshau

65. Again road B241 from the larger height.

66. And finally the mosaic.

Attention! The size of mosaic is about 6MB.
CLICK!!

That's all!
Enjoy!
I hope you like it and I'm looking forward to your replies! :)
Damian

PS. Sorry for any mistakes. I write with a translator. :)

Sorry for any mistakes! I'm writing with translator!

art128

The two last update were incredible. Very good use of the mayor mod ploppables and excellent lotting job. I really liked that last picture with the power line and the charming wood.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simcitler

Absolutely awesome!  &apls  &apls
It is "just" perfect! Congratulations on this update!

~Simcitler

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Ol.S / Benoit

Well this is really nice...
Small Mosaic is really amazing, great flora work on this area.
BTW I can't see the big mosaic.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

DerChrischi

Finally! ^ ^ I'm very happy that there are new pictures! They are all great! More please!  :thumbsup:

wallasey

Yan077

Excellent pictures, amazing work with the MMPs  &apls &apls
The last pic in particular is a pure jewel...  ::)
I think, you should make a try to picture competition  ;)

Kergelen

That's really awesome!! I love it.
I like the interlocking forms of transport routes and the mosaic &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites