• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

I don't know what to say, David! I really don't! The 2x2 curves are phenomenal!

threestooges

Ask and ye shall receive it seems. The curves look great. I don't see any major difference in color (but then I haven't had my eyes checked since law school ended...) but then again, I think I was more focused on the mounain pass demonstration. Looking forward to testing when needed (as well as a certain quad, but with what seems to be going on, I'd say that's more than worth the wait). That chicken looked pretty darn good too. Hope all is well, and I'll be looking forward to what's next.
-Matt

TheTeaCat

Smooth curves, tasty looking chicken I think you found my weakness :D :D

:satisfied:
TTC

ps need help testing them?

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

mmmmmmmmm chicken did I hear someone is cooking up some tasty chicken yummies count me in!!! David that is looking grand!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Just an aside...

...no, no, no- pics later...

It might just be possible, at the rate we are going, to hit 100,000 page views by the end of June.  We've been averaging almost 500 a day for much of the month.  The really amazing thing, though, is this.

We only hit 50,000 in January of this year, and 3RR had just a little over a year under its belt at that point.

We're going viral, folks.  And it's all been done by you!

More. Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

BigSlark

Wow! Those are great, David. I'm very, very impressed with what you've done with FAR and FARR of late.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Cheers,
Kevin

yochananmichael

Long live 3RR, Long live mayor David. keep it up man we love you
Greywolf (John Michael)
If you can't run with the pack don't run at all

Pat

David my god man you are something else and what progress you are making here!!! 85724

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

That new pictures is looking very nice! 85842

And looking forward to more stuff...

dedgren

Trial this morning.

I did take a minute to make the final fixes to this.

Weekend's coming up!

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

threestooges

If the trial is half as good as that's looking, your clients are in good hands. If I recall correctly, gates are T21'd in right? Good luck today and I hope to see more developments over the weekend.

JoeST

All this is looking mindblowingly fantastic.... you astound me every time you post in here

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

bat

Nice there! And looking forward to the final result!

thundercrack83

Hello, David!

We only hit 50,000 in January of this year, and 3RR had just a little over a year under its belt at that point.

Wait, so 3RR has had over 30,000 views in only about five months??? Yes sir, I do believe that "viral" is the best adjective to describe the growth here!

And it's no wonder why--the FAR, the FARR, and now the 2x2 curves. Your doing things here that we were dreaming about in January! Well...maybe you had them up your sleeve then, but I was dreaming about them!

Excellent work, David. Just excellent, my friend!

Dustin

Patricius Maximus

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Fantastic work. Keep it up, we've been waiting for this!

yochananmichael

looking good there, hope the trial goes well for you
Greywolf (John Michael)
If you can't run with the pack don't run at all

radioGOD

Nice work David, my other tag is djlee1999 @ simtropolis, I'd love to beta test this stuff in my CJ i'm working on!

jacqulina

excellent work david  &apls &apls

nerdly_dood

:oThat's beautiful work!  I love it!
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!