• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Hey, Joan! Congrats on hitting the "00," my friend!

And congratulations to you, too, David for 3300 posts!

Dustin

dragonshardz

Huzzah for another milestone for 3RR.

Three cheers for 3RR!

Hip hip...

huzzah!

Apparently the mouse (not you Joan, the other mouse) was the only one paying attention.

Let's try this again. Hip hip!

HUZZAH!!

Now THAT'S more like it!

Again!

Hip hip!

HUZZAH!!

Again!

Hip hip!

HUZZAH!!

Ok, after that brief interlude of whimsicality, we return to our regular programming. Congrats on your welcoming into the Double-0 club, Joan.

It looks great David. I can't wait for collaboration to begin!

~~Dragonshardz~~

PS: Wow. I think that's the longest text-only post I've made so far that made sense.

Pat

Hey Joan congrats on hitting the Double 00 club and Shardz Im impressed as well lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Well, guess what you guys. I didn't even know I'd hit a "00" until y'all told me! :o I've been logged on much of the day, so just popped in, posted a short note and then left. I'd have left the honor for someone else had I been paying attention because the privilege of working with David on the 3RR project is more rewarding than anything I can think of. :thumbsup:

Nevertheless, thanks for the congrats.

Until the next 00...
Joan

jacqulina

hey david hows you doing my friend excellent project &apls &apls

bat

Congrats for more than 3300th replies there, David!

And also wonderful work on the fences!

FrankU

Fantastic farms and fences here David!
Almost makes me leave my urban region and start again in rural areas...
Meanwhile asking myself what's happened with ChrisAdams' work......

Diggis

Quote from: pokestik on April 09, 2008, 04:03:53 PM
red oak (quercus borealis) [linkie]

Wouldn't that be Quercus rubra as indicated in your link and as taught by my plant ID lecturer. Oaks and Maples are about the only ones that stuck.

Oh and a small lesson in conventions for latin names.  Capitalise the first name and lowercase the second.  All Italics (as you did  ;)) if you can, otherwise underlines.

EDITAnd of course, Shaun, you are correct as to the capitalization convention and I have corrected the post accordingly.  Welcome to the 3RR Fact Checkers!  More on the rubra-borealis thing in a bit. -DE

dedgren

I keep thinking of little things to add to the fencelines, so here's a pair of eyecandy pics of a field, a fence, a road, and some trees on a hill to tide you over.

350 page views since this time yesterday morning (68,485 today, 68,135 yesterday) - did someone lose something in here?

You folks are the greatest.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

350 page views since this time yesterday morning- did someone lose something in here?

Yes. Yes, I did--I lost track of time looking at those pictures! Happens to me often here in 3RR. Still waiting patiently on the fences, but I'm sure that you're doing some great things with them!

Take care, my friend!

Dustin

bat

That is looking very beautiful there, David! :thumbsup:

Pat

David you got me drooooling even more here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cant wait to get ahold of those fences and also your new trees  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BigSlark

WOW

This is amazing, David. You really are the master of SC4 scenery, I honestly think I'm looking at the backroads of the Midwest.

Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to see the rest of your eyecandy released.

I assume you're still feeling better?

Thanks,
Kevin

threestooges

It's neat, with that angle on the hill it almost give the feel of a gradual curve to the road as well. Really well done.

thundercrack83

Quote from: threestooges on April 10, 2008, 01:25:28 PM
It's neat, with that angle on the hill it almost give the feel of a gradual curve to the road as well. Really well done.

I thought the same thing when I first looked at it! I thought I was losing it for a second, then I realized it was a hill...

dragonshardz

yeah, you're right.

wow, what an optical illusion.

It make Grog brain hurt.

^The thoughts of my alternate personalities^

~~Dragonshardz~~

PS: Naw i'm just kiddin' ya. That's just me foolin' around as usual. Looks great David.

dedgren

I almost feel ashamed showing you another pic of that hill.

I've walked down that road.  The drowzy buzz of a late spring day in my ear and warm wind on my face.  The wine, bread and cheese in my backpack urging me to rest in the shady grass on that rocky bank for a while.

This isn't just a game anymore.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Yoman

The trees look excellent David, though I would go insane if I were to live there, urban folk here :P

threestooges

Why would you feel ashamed for showing another pic of that? It's great. I think the only thing that might make it a bit better, though I'm not sure it would fit there, would be a nice string of rural power/phone lines. You've done a fine job (as always). Heading into finals season (they're around the first week of May), but I'll be around. Hope all is well with you.
-Matt

EDITYou have no idea, my friend, what I would give to have a set of ploppable rural roadside power poles and the ability to orthagonally constrain the crossbar orientation. -DE