• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Wow! Wonder which lucky collaborator that piece of real estate belongs to!

You have brought the news everyone has been longing to hear. Glad to know you're doing  well and are able to limit your activities when necessary --  doubt I'd have that much self discipline.

It's good to watch as things ease back to normal – all the interesting and informative posts, the suspense and the excitement of collaboration to come.

Welcome back, my friend!

Until next time...
Joan

mightygoose

jesus its that time of century already lol, inbox refresh trigger finger is twitching incessantly
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Darmok

David,
Great to see you back, but that first reading of your blood pressure looks like it came from a fire hydrant technical manual!
I think Heather will monitor closely your workload and that's a good thing! We do want to complete that 3RR project with the captain still onboard!
Joking aside, I'm really glad to know you're doing better, and that the collaboration will start (slowly... we're not in a hurry...)
Regards
-John

EDITED
For PAT
As star.torturer wrote, that particular line comes from Die Hard 4....
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=112.last#last

If you have a closed mind, do the same with your mouth

threestooges

Splendid news on the BP reading.
Quote from: Darmok on March 24, 2008, 12:11:51 PM
that first reading of your blood pressure looks like it came from a fire hydrant technical manual!
The last time I saw pressures that high, the folks on MythBusters blew up a water heater... though in all honesty, it is great to hear that it has lowered so significantly. I know some people that have had issues with that, but hey, it's going down, and the rest is just maintenence. Tristen and Josh look like they're doing well, and I hope they took the whole situation well (what a way to spend more time with your kids... heh). The rapids and falls are looking good and I'll look forward to the commencement of collaboration, as long as it take. Take it easy.
-Matt

BigSlark

David,

Glad to see that you're off restriction and home in Wasilla. Your BP was incredibly high, its a relief that you're okay.

And I'll admit that I'm itching to get my quad now that you're home on the mend and have hinted that they're slowing starting to trickle out.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers,
Kevin

bat

Great new news there, David!

And wonderful work on the river!

Looking forward to more...

Kokopelli

TheTeaCat

Good to hear you are home, BP's dropped, and 3RR is getting back on track :D :D

No need to rush, this you already know. It seems there will be some lucky folks getting pressies soon, so it will be interesting to see what happens there. Those reworked falls look great also.

Until the next time ;)

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Bishop Hawke

Good to see you back and feeling better David. You take your time and do not rush things. Just because you say this will done by this certain date does not mean it is set in stone. You have bought a lot of people here great joy and admiration in your work in Three Rivers. You take it at a pace you are comfortable with, for if we have been here now going on Two years to see this great CG come to life. It is not going to bother any of us to hold  a little more till you are better.

Heather, Do Not Let Him Sit in Front of that Screen all Night.

Take care of yourself David. You are number one to yourself and that special Lady you have there with you. Plus you got those two boys to think about. We can wait and bid our time to see this creation come forth.

dedgren

...blush...

You folks are the greatest friends.

I was looking for something over at 3RR-ST this morning and stumbled across this.

I'm going to have to finish that large scale topo map someday...

Off to work!

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Hey David I cant wait to see you get that map finished off...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

I remember that! Memories...

I'm eager to see you finish that one, David!

Dustin

bat

Looks nice that topo map! Also looking forward to the finished version of that map! ;)

Gaston

Glad to see you are on the mends.   I know all about the BP thing.    Mine has been controlled chemically for almost 13 years now.   :thumbsup:   Keep an eye on it, it can lead to some bad problems.    Trust me, I know.   &mmm

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

snorrelli

Glad to see you're back at it David. I must admit I never followed 3RR (nor fully understood it) but I've noticed you have an enthusiastic following here and in checking back for news about you I've had the opportunity to look around and grasp it all. Great project - very ambitious! I hope this will help provide some escape from the rigors of RL and maybe even help reduce that blood pressure! A little bit of fun is a wonderful and 100% natural treatment for many ailments.  ;)
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

Giligone

Glad to hear you are back and home and doing well! :) Looking forward to the beginning of those collaboration quads. Also, I'm envious of your command centre!

dedgren

Here's a few pics of some 3RR history that's come to light to tide you over to the weekend.

The first is an ad from 3RR's only drive in theater, The Grand, which is located just east of Aurora and is still in operation today.

I think Men in Black III is playing...

The second is a great piece of 3RR railroadiana- the retirement of the last DW&W main-line steam locomotive just over 50 years ago.

BP's been cooperating this week, and Nurse Heather has promised me extra computer time over the weekend for being good- we'll see if we can light up your weekend a little.

Later.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Ryan B.

Sounds like a plan, David!  It's looking more and more like my weekend could use a little bit of light . . .

EDIT:  200th post!

thundercrack83

Ahh, historical teasers!

I'll be looking forward to the weekend, my friend! Hope all is well

Dustin

BigSlark

Aurora has a drive in? Does a BAT exist for that? Oh crap, paging some kind BATter to help me out...

I'm looking forward to what you come up with this weekend, David!  :thumbsup:

And I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Cheers,
Kevin