• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

It's actually still eleven in the evening in Montana, and only nine in Alaska.  Heh!

I do have to be honest- while collaboration will certainly be underway tomorrow, much of it will be invisible to folks here.  All I can do is check in and post text from the place I'm staying.  For anything more complicated than that- and believe me this has gotten complicated, I have to drive out to the Helena Airport and use the public wi-fi there.

So, as our great friend Joan kinda says- 'til tomorrow.

Sleep tight!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Jmouse

Take your time and let us know if we can help.

'til tomorrow... ;)
Joan

mightygoose

ok maybe it was a bit premature... but hey.... im allowed to get excited...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

JoeST

excited... it doesnt seem like you know the meaning of the word LOL... I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

its been so long in coming, and every second of it has been GREAT, I guess I will have to wait a short while longer :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

dragonshardz

Collab Day in Arizona. And probably in Alaska as well, since I'm pretty sure we're on the same time zone now.

(In case anyone is wondering, Arizona uses Pacific time when the rest of the USA is on daylight savings time and uses mountain time during the winter.)

~~Dragonshardz~~

BigSlark

In CDT (GMT-5) we have a grand total of 1 hour and 48 minutes until March 13, and David in MDT (GMT-6), has 2 hours and 48 minutes, provided he's still in Helena and not back in Wasilla, in which case its still early evening and I should shut my mouth and wait patiently.

That's all folks, I'm just being an impatient you-know-what. Sorry, I could handle the months but mere hours, well, that's harder than all the rest.

Heck, I've dreamed about developing Aurora in months past.

Anyone know how to explain the exhaustion to my boss at work tomorrow?  ::)

Cheers,
Kevin

krbe

What? Do I have to wait even longer to see something? It's 5.20 Thursday here in Copenhagen (GMT+1) now!

Time and date aren't supposed to be easy.

dedgren

Hello, this is David's wife: Heather.  I need to let everyone know that this morning David became very dizzy and short of breath.  It turned out his blood pressure is very high.  Our visit to see our children has been very stressful for us, and the doctor we saw today has sent him to bed and he will be seeing an internist tomorrow.  He asked me to let everyone know he is sorry for the brief delay in the things he is working on and for the second anniversary of Three Rivers Region.  Everyone here has been so kind to me when I have not been well, and I would ask that you keep him in your thoughts over the next few days until we can get control over his health.  Thank you for being his good friends at this time.
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dragonshardz

Oh no! Not for collaboration but for David. Collaboration can wait, David, your health is more important than a simple city simulation. Get better first and worry about us second. We've waited before, we can wait again.

My thoughts and prayers fly to you and your family, David.

~~Dragonshardz~~

Heblem

Quote from: dragonshardz on March 12, 2008, 09:52:31 PM
Oh no! Not for collaboration but for David. Collaboration can wait, David, your health is more important than a simple city simulation. Get better first and worry about us second. We've waited before, we can wait again.

My thoughts and prayers fly to you and your family, David.

~~Dragonshardz~~

Second that  ;)
I hope you get better there are many other things important.

Your friend
Eblem

Ryan B.

Whoa, snap!  Thanks for letting us know, Mrs. Edgren.  We certainly hope David will be all right.

As for collaboration - it can wait.

BigSlark

Heather,

Please let David know that I hope he feels better soon and keeps himself healthy. I'm sure we're all glad to see that you're loving and dedicated enough to our dear Mr. Edgern to let us know that he hasn't fallen off the face of the planet.

I hope your boys are well, I can only being to imagine the trials you have with them.

And above all, let David know there is no rush to him coming back, we can all wait, his health is most important.

If I or anyone else in the community are able to help in any way possible please ask. As David says, he considers us all friends both on and off SC4Devotion, and how we can not extend the same hand to you and him at a trying time?

Sincerely,
Kevin W. Slark

Jmouse

Thank you Heather.

Our concern is for David, his health and the well being of your family. Please tell him all of you are in our thoughts.

Joan

thundercrack83

Hello, Heather,

I can only echo the words and thoughts that our great friends have already stated here. We will all be thinking about you and David and the family, and hope for a speedy recovery.

Dustin

Ennedi

Hello Heather,

Thank you for the information. We can contact only via the Web, so it is difficult to help you in any real way, but you can be sure our thoughts and prayers are with you all. I think David has a lot of life energy, so I hope everything will go well with him - best wishes for you David!  :thumbsup:
I understand very well your situation is very stressfull now, but please keep some distance to everything! You are not quite healthy too. Every day we meet new events, better or worse, but all these things go away after some time. You have a support from all our community, so maybe it will be a little help for you at least in your feelings?  :)
Best wishes for you and your boys too (I hope things will get better with them in future).
I was very ill in January too, I must say the SC4D community helped me a lot in quickly returning to the normal life.

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

RippleJet

Thank you Heather!

Take good care of David and don't let him near any computer until he is fully recovered!

Tage

mightygoose

Quote from: RippleJet on March 13, 2008, 12:55:04 AM
don't let him near any computer until he is fully recovered!

knowing david that will be decidedly difficult....

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

wouanagaine

Quote from: mightygoose on March 13, 2008, 01:08:36 AM
knowing david that will be decidedly difficult....
But obviously needed

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

superhands

health comes first before sc4!

meldolion

David my friend,
I wish you a prompt recovery from you current situation, my prayers and thoughs are with you...

Luca